Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Wednesday August 24, 2016
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC General > Member's Car Gallery

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 06-10-2015, 01:23 AM   #1
eurocoffee
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 327967
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Vehicle:
2005 SAABaru 92x
Blu

OMGHi2U Eurocoffee's 205 swapped Saabaru

Hi everyone. After lurking here for some time, reading, searching, asking for help, buying and selling parts, I figure I would go ahead and introduce my ride, maybe meet some of the local crowd.

I bought this 2.5i Saabaru back in May 2012. Next year I decided I would swap in a used ej205 and keep the 5mt. So I did. And the engine blew up. Full story here: http://saab92x.com/viewtopic.php?id=46242&p=1
Building this was a bit of a nightmare. I try not to remember those days.
I built this entirely on my own (with advice and guidance and tools from my now employer- BMW Master Tech for 15+years), had my hand on every bolt, and pretty much memorized the fsm in the process.

TL/DR: I replaced the shortblock with an oem one, had the heads machined, rebuilt with STi injectors, fmic, VF39 p&p, AVO inlet, COBB SF and APV3, tgv deletes, Goodridge brake lines, GC Coilovers in the summer, GMS Alum radiator, Walbro255, cat-less to STi cat-back; got tuned by Bren@ Bren Tuning to 299whp/294tq. I'm forgetting some stuff. I also realize I'm 10+ years too late to the party...

Pics! First day at home...

Last edited by eurocoffee; 06-11-2015 at 12:05 AM.
eurocoffee is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-10-2015, 01:25 AM   #2
eurocoffee
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 327967
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Vehicle:
2005 SAABaru 92x
Blu

Last edited by eurocoffee; 06-10-2015 at 07:14 PM.
eurocoffee is offline   Reply With Quote