Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Saturday April 18, 2015
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Technical > Built Motor Discussion

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Old 12-22-2012, 10:24 AM   #1
clontz_wi64
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 338150
Smile Some questions for my build. 2010 wrx

I have a 2010 wrx. I picked up stock fresh 06' sti block with factory STI crank/rods with new acl race bearing and machine work. rehoned for stock bore pistons. I havent decided in a piston yet. Going to do more research on them and see what you guys are using in your street car motors. I have stage 2 setup as now with Cobb accessport, full exhaust, intake, and also grabbed a custom BIG topmount for the build. I have a fresh vf52 at the moment because my old one had some in/out play so i replaced it for the time being.

From what i've gathered if i swap out for a 20g of some type I should be seeing 380-450whp/trq pretty safely? I'm not worried much about the trans at the moment. And i will be upgrading the clutch when the time comes. Also, what injectors?? 1000? 1200? should i be looking at? I would like to break in my new motor on the stock vf52 that was just i just installed last week. What are the limits on this turbo with upgraded injectors and fuel pump?

Mods now:
3inch downpipe
catback
custom TMIC
fresh new vf52 for the time being
cobb intake
Cobb accessport
255lph fuel pump

Motor build:
06 block
balanced STI crank/rods acl race bearings
going to use stock wrx heads off mine with tvg deletes

Future parts:
injectors? what size??
grimmspeed ebc
internally gated 20g (later) after broken in
clutch upgrade
map sensor???

if i should need anything else, please help me out a little. i have a friend that will take me to a protuner to get it running right.

thanks guys
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
clontz_wi64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 07:42 PM   #2
clontz_wi64
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 338150

im guessing i got it all figured out by no responses
clontz_wi64 is offline   Reply With Quote