Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Sunday September 21, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC General > Newbies & FAQs

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Old 09-13-2002, 11:39 PM   #1
Space Boy Matt
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 23783
Vehicle:
2004 STI

Question Checking out a 2001 Impreza sedan. Need some info please!

Hi there,

I'm going to be checking out a 2001 Impreza 2.5 RS Sedan 5sp for sale this weekend.

I was wondering what issues I should be aware of about the car and what I should look for?

What are the reviews of that model too? Good? Bad? Alright? Is it very different from the coupe model in handling, weight, etc?

Issues I know about the car:

1) The owner did say it was involved in a fender bender on the front end. But it was repaired. (If it has a rebuilt title does that void the warranty?)

2) Used mainly for commuting: 25k miles

If I like the car I know I'm going to have it checked out by a professional mechanic before money changes hands though. In order to make sure nothing is obviously wrong.

Is there anything else I should do or know?

Thanks in advance for any comments or advice!

SBM
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by Space Boy Matt; 09-14-2002 at 03:26 AM.
Space Boy Matt is offline   Reply With Quote