Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Sunday September 21, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
Canada Region Club
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Regional Areas > Canada Region Forum

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Old 09-14-2002, 12:36 AM   #1
el rayo-x
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 20622
Chapter/Region: W. Canada
Vehicle:
1999 JDM STi Wagon
Urban Grey

Default e-town GC8 spot in BP parking lot

Friday Sept 13/02 Lunch time at Boston Pizza parking lot (near Baseline road). You have a nice 98-00 WRB coupe, front end kit (US ver4?), skirts, wing, shift knob, pink STi badge, etc.

Just curious as I was up from Calgary today, went to lunch there and showed your car off to a friend of mine. He's wondering if he can fit those fog lights in his 97 Outback.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
el rayo-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2002, 11:07 PM   #2
oshiboshi
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 18277
Vehicle:
2005 ImPrEzA Sti
Wrb

that was me

not sure if they would probably has diffrent mounting brackets.
oshiboshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2002, 01:45 AM   #3
el rayo-x
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 20622
Vehicle:
1999 JDM STi Wagon
Urban Grey

Nice car, do you have a mod list? I noticed a few STi touches. I would like to know what wing you have.

Also, for my friend; what fogs are those, where did you get them from, and how much are they?

Thanks!
el rayo-x is offline   Reply With Quote