Mishimoto is recruiting for a fulltime Marketing Project Manager. This role is tasked with the coordination, collection and distribution of all marketing content for Mishimoto. Key responsibilities include collection and organization of all photo, video, and marketing content. The Marketing Project Manager will facilitate the internal flow of content through to the public release of all marketing materials via Mishimoto's various distribution channels.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Create and implement global marketing distribution plans
• Coordinate all Marketing content collection, organization and distribution
• Coordinate/Facilitate interdepartmental Marketing meetings to include follow up correspondence and action plans
Candidates MUST have the following qualifications:
• Strong knowledge of the automotive industry
• Extremely organized multitasker
• Personnel management experience
• Business related experience using Microsoft applications and project planning software
• Available to work full-time during normal business hours of 9:30-6pm in New Castle, DE.
Mishimoto, the world leader in performance cooling products, is an equal opportunity employer, providing competitive salary and benefits in a team-oriented environment.