Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Wednesday August 20, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC General > Member's Car Gallery

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Old 05-09-2013, 01:12 AM   #51
Sullycyrus
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 271029
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Vehicle:
2012 WRX
DGM

Well... I've decided I'm going to get tuned for e85 at Church Automotive Testing! I'm going to go for a dual map tune so I can run both e85 and 91 on road trips. Anyone with experience with this, feel free to chime in!
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Sullycyrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 05:58 PM   #52
Sullycyrus
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
2012 WRX
DGM

Default Some Rally Pics

Went off-roading this past week, got some pretty cool pics with a Southern Cali fire in the background.

The numbers are from my last autocross event.
Old 06-05-2013, 11:32 PM   #53
tougestar
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 287562
Vehicle:
2012 WRX
Obsidian Black Pearl

nice, is that a rally course?
tougestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 11:54 PM   #54
Sullycyrus
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
2012 WRX
DGM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tougestar View Post
nice, is that a rally course?
Might as well be! But no, just some fire/service roads
Old 06-10-2013, 01:25 PM   #55
TrtlePwr
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 358705

Sweet ride man. I'm looking at getting the LoadWarrior, how do you like it? Any accessories you would recommend? Did it fit ok on the OEM crossbars?

Thanks.
TrtlePwr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 06:23 PM   #56
Sullycyrus
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
2012 WRX
DGM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrtlePwr View Post
Sweet ride man. I'm looking at getting the LoadWarrior, how do you like it? Any accessories you would recommend? Did it fit ok on the OEM crossbars?

Thanks.
Thank you! I love this freakin' car. Haha. I love the LoadWarrior, it is a great heavy duty basket and it works PERFECTLY with the OEM crossbars. Make sure you either get some tie down straps of a net for the basket though.
Cheers!
Let me know if you have any more questions!
Old 06-14-2013, 06:30 PM   #57
tougestar
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
2012 WRX
Obsidian Black Pearl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sullycyrus View Post
Well... I've decided I'm going to get tuned for e85 at Church Automotive Testing! I'm going to go for a dual map tune so I can run both e85 and 91 on road trips. Anyone with experience with this, feel free to chime in!
how did your tune go?
Old 06-14-2013, 06:37 PM   #58
Sullycyrus
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
2012 WRX
DGM

Quote:

how did your tune go?
You know, I haven't done it yet for several reasons, but one is that I'm trying to decide whether or not I want all of the power that would come with these mods. I do know that with more power comes more problems, and I don't know if I'm ready for that yet.

I am thinking of possibly selling the cobb intake, keeping everything else, but adding the process west to the tune.

I am still debating buying and installing new injectors and fuel pump, but that can be pretty costly as well... I don't know if they would be worth it for the amount of power that I would be adding. If anyone can chime in, that would be great!
Old 06-14-2013, 07:10 PM   #59
tougestar
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
2012 WRX
Obsidian Black Pearl

Quote:
You know, I haven't done it yet for several reasons, but one is that I'm trying to decide whether or not I want all of the power that would come with these mods. I do know that with more power comes more problems, and I don't know if I'm ready for that yet.

I am thinking of possibly selling the cobb intake, keeping everything else, but adding the process west to the tune.

I am still debating buying and installing new injectors and fuel pump, but that can be pretty costly as well... I don't know if they would be worth it for the amount of power that I would be adding. If anyone can chime in, that would be great!
i say just keep your intake. im actually getting re-tuned this weekend with my new process west tmic and spark plugs added to my stage 2. was gonna go with injectors and fuel pump also but my new tuner said it wasn't worth it unless you are going for bigger power. whats your goals? im at 286 whp on church's dyno so your 300+ must be amazing!
Old 06-15-2013, 03:10 AM   #60
Sullycyrus
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
2012 WRX
DGM

Quote:

i say just keep your intake. im actually getting re-tuned this weekend with my new process west tmic and spark plugs added to my stage 2. was gonna go with injectors and fuel pump also but my new tuner said it wasn't worth it unless you are going for bigger power. whats your goals? im at 286 whp on church's dyno so your 300+ must be amazing!
They told me that our injectors top out at around 300 whp? :/ I'm at 306 so idk... I Just really want to get tuned for this tmic! When are you going? I would actually love it if I could go for yours! Pm me your #! I get back from Mexico tomorrow
Old 06-19-2013, 05:51 PM   #61
Sullycyrus
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
2012 WRX
DGM

Need help deciding on a good coilover around or under 1,500. Hopefully someone can help me out based on my current setup.

I have the whiteline 24mm sway up front, 22mm in rear, Keating endlinks.

RCE Blacks are for sale.
Old 06-19-2013, 07:19 PM   #62
tougestar
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
2012 WRX
Obsidian Black Pearl

Quote:
Need help deciding on a good coilover around or under 1,500. Hopefully someone can help me out based on my current setup.

I have the whiteline 24mm sway up front, 22mm in rear, Keating endlinks.

RCE Blacks are for sale.
id say either get the feal 441 since they are local or fortune auto 500 with swift upgrade. they are both under 1500 picked up. a friend of mine had the feals and said they were comfortable for daily driving yet firm for spirited driving.

i ended up getting the fortune auto 500 with swift spring upgrade cuz it seemed that they were more track oriented. i will update my thread with a review about them when i get them installed and aligned.

hope that helps
Old 06-19-2013, 07:36 PM   #63
mreed
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 356267

Does the PWTMIC come with a new shroud to divert the air into the hood scoop wider since the increased size?
mreed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 07:37 PM   #64
Sullycyrus
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
2012 WRX
DGM

Quote:

id say either get the feal 441 since they are local or fortune auto 500 with swift upgrade. they are both under 1500 picked up. a friend of mine had the feals and said they were comfortable for daily driving yet firm for spirited driving.

i ended up getting the fortune auto 500 with swift spring upgrade cuz it seemed that they were more track oriented. i will update my thread with a review about them when i get them installed and aligned.

hope that helps
When should you be getting those? I might try to get a ride in your car sometime if that's alright
Old 06-19-2013, 09:00 PM   #65
tougestar
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
2012 WRX
Obsidian Black Pearl

Quote:
When should you be getting those? I might try to get a ride in your car sometime if that's alright
should be getting them this week. maybe we can meet up if im in your area
Old 07-11-2013, 11:37 PM   #66
Sullycyrus
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
2012 WRX
DGM

Almost done getting my ugly chrome headlights painted!!!!
Old 08-30-2013, 07:24 PM   #67
Sullycyrus
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
2012 WRX
DGM

Recently installed the Turbosmart Kompact Plumback Bpv. Looks great mated with the Process West intercooler. However, I get a really weird, noticeable whistle/whine upon full throttle pulls. Haven't been able to decide what the cause is.
Old 08-30-2013, 08:20 PM   #68
Sullycyrus
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
2012 WRX
DGM

How she looks with the headlight housings painted black. Also blacked out orange side markers and put red accents behind the projectors.