Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Saturday September 20, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Technical > Engine Management & Tuning > AccessPort

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2013, 12:43 AM   #1
Frank-i-e
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 316463
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Houston, Texas
Vehicle:
2005 STi
World Rally Blue

Default 2005 STi boost hesitation, Logs within

Hey guys as some may know I am having a hesitation issue with my second 05 STi. Sadly I wasn't as lucky with this one as my first even after taking all my precautionary steps with the checking out and all at a performance shop. I was told I should post here to see if someone from Cobb would be willing to help me out. I can take any logs necessary if needed.

My STi seems to be acting up at partial throttle at low RPM's when building boost and even at WOT when building boost if the RPM's are low enough. It is not all the time but it is MOST of the time.

The car began to act pretty bad and was only boosting 12 lbs even on stage 2.

The car's AF learning 1 was at 14.8 and my DAM values were at 0.

I cleaned the MAF and the AF went down to 6 max at times but the DAM was still at 0. I replaced the intake hose after the MAF that leads to the TIP and reset the ECU. It began at .5 and then shortly after went up to 1.0. Sadly, it doesn't seem to stay if I drive it a little harder. It will come down from 1.0.

So far my AF values afterwards are usually around 3.9 but do go up occasionally to 4.7.

I am honestly at a loss and have no idea what to do.

about 2 weeks ago the compression test was done before I bought it and was 128-130 in all 4 cylinders.

These are the logs I took tonight. All in 4th gear from 2500 RPM's to 7000 RPM's.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BzH_...it?usp=sharing

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BzH_...it?usp=sharing

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BzH_...it?usp=sharing

The car is a

2005 STi
Cobb Downpipe to stock cat back
Cobb Stage 2 93 Octane
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Frank-i-e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 01:15 AM   #2
Frank-i-e
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 316463
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Houston, Texas
Vehicle:
2005 STi
World Rally Blue

Default

Anyone know how to enable a preview on google docs so it doesn't have to be downloaded just to view?
Frank-i-e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 01:53 AM   #3
jebjkey
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 73884
Join Date: Nov 2004
Chapter/Region: International
Location: Naples, ITALY
Vehicle:
2005 STi
2006 Evolution MR

Default

Your logs leave a lot to be desired as far as data goes. You need to add Throttle, RPM, Load, and Timing at least. It does look like you are staying in closed loop for a little bit once you go WOT, but without throttle position in your logs I cannot tell. Try again and reset the ECU before you take new logs.

DAM is .5 following an ECU reset and can be quickly bumped to 1.0 by using the brakes to hold RPM's constant at about 2300 while giving the car some gas to boost to about 3#. This is easiest in higher gears. Within seconds you should be at a DAM of 1.0. You can also set the map in ATR to start your DAM at 1.0 if you like.

AF Learning values +/- 5% are completely normal. They will constantly change, sometimes from + to - or vice versa, not a problem. It is not until you start getting up towards 7-10% that you should think you have a problem. What are your A, B, C, and D AF Learning values after a tank of gas with no ECU reset?

Not hitting target boost could be a problem with a leak in the boost control hoses, especially since you have/had some fueling issues also.

You are using the 93 Oct map, do you have 93 Oct available where you live? Try using the ACN91 map and see if it has any effect on DAM values.

Not sure on Google Docs, when I used it before I just uploaded the file and made public.
jebjkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 10:49 AM   #4
Cobb Tuning
NASIOC Vendor
 
Member#: 4803
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Austin, DFW, Portland, SOCAL
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank-i-e View Post
Hey guys as some may know I am having a hesitation issue with my second 05 STi. Sadly I wasn't as lucky with this one as my first even after taking all my precautionary steps with the checking out and all at a performance shop. I was told I should post here to see if someone from Cobb would be willing to help me out. I can take any logs necessary if needed.

My STi seems to be acting up at partial throttle at low RPM's when building boost and even at WOT when building boost if the RPM's are low enough. It is not all the time but it is MOST of the time.

The car began to act pretty bad and was only boosting 12 lbs even on stage 2.

The car's AF learning 1 was at 14.8 and my DAM values were at 0.

I cleaned the MAF and the AF went down to 6 max at times but the DAM was still at 0. I replaced the intake hose after the MAF that leads to the TIP and reset the ECU. It began at .5 and then shortly after went up to 1.0. Sadly, it doesn't seem to stay if I drive it a little harder. It will come down from 1.0.

So far my AF values afterwards are usually around 3.9 but do go up occasionally to 4.7.

I am honestly at a loss and have no idea what to do.

about 2 weeks ago the compression test was done before I bought it and was 128-130 in all 4 cylinders.

These are the logs I took tonight. All in 4th gear from 2500 RPM's to 7000 RPM's.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BzH_...it?usp=sharing

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BzH_...it?usp=sharing

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BzH_...it?usp=sharing

The car is a

2005 STi
Cobb Downpipe to stock cat back
Cobb Stage 2 93 Octane
Hi there. The logs are missing a number of key parameters. If you do any future logs, select the "Reset Log List" from Accessport's "Monitors" menu so that all the key default parameters are logged. Based on what you had logged, there's obviously a severe perceived number of knock events. But there is too little information to go on. The fact that A/F Learning 1 has hit as high as 14% indicates that there is mechanical issue that is impacting fueling. A common problem on older cars is a bad/aging MAF sensor (which cleaning will not fix). This causes you to go lean and can induce knock as a result. But, the logs do not have enough information to rule this in or out. Post-MAF intake tract leaks can also cause extreme fuel trims. Bad front o2 as well. Really any number of fueling issues can cause problems, but the above are the most common for these cars.

What I would do at this point is reflash the most conservative map (91ACN) and then drive through a full tank of gas. No WOT or heavy throttle runs - just drive normally and not aggressively. Then check your A/F Learning 1 A,B,C,D values (which you can do at idle). This could give us more information without subjecting the car to any more WOT pulls for now.

Bill
Cobb Tuning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 11:00 AM   #5
Frank-i-e
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 316463
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Houston, Texas
Vehicle:
2005 STi
World Rally Blue

Default

Thanks guys for the replies! I will definitely do that.

Yes, we do have 93 Octane here in Texas.

I will make sure to fill up and switch to the more conservative 91ACN.

Would it be helpful to get logs of the car at idle nearing the end of the tank?

I tried to replace the MAF but even then the car still seemed to act up so I returned it back to work since it was a good chunk of money.

What exactly are the learning values looking at in "A,B,C and D"

Thanks again for all the help!
Frank-i-e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 11:19 AM   #6
Cobb Tuning
NASIOC Vendor
 
Member#: 4803
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Austin, DFW, Portland, SOCAL
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank-i-e View Post
Thanks guys for the replies! I will definitely do that.

Yes, we do have 93 Octane here in Texas.

I will make sure to fill up and switch to the more conservative 91ACN.

Would it be helpful to get logs of the car at idle nearing the end of the tank?

I tried to replace the MAF but even then the car still seemed to act up so I returned it back to work since it was a good chunk of money.

What exactly are the learning values looking at in "A,B,C and D"

Thanks again for all the help!
A/F Learning 1 A,B,C,D are each of the 4 stored learning values for A/F Learning 1. These are learned and applied across 4 different airflow ranges when you are in closed loop based on patterns of front o2 correction. Additionally, the "D" range is applied in open loop (i.e. heavier throttle/WOT).

Where the extreme corrections are shown in these 4 values can sometimes give you a little more info to go on.

Are you running the stock intake?

Bill
Cobb Tuning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 11:45 AM   #7
Frank-i-e
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 316463
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Houston, Texas
Vehicle:
2005 STi
World Rally Blue

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobb Tuning View Post
A/F Learning 1 A,B,C,D are each of the 4 stored learning values for A/F Learning 1. These are learned and applied across 4 different airflow ranges when you are in closed loop based on patterns of front o2 correction. Additionally, the "D" range is applied in open loop (i.e. heavier throttle/WOT).

Where the extreme corrections are shown in these 4 values can sometimes give you a little more info to go on.

Are you running the stock intake?

Bill
Yessir, stock box.

When it was acting up with 14.8 before I cleaned the MAF value "C" was the one that was just as high as "A". They had the same Value, while "D" was at 0. I can get more idle logs later when I drive it some more.

I'm just hoping I don't need a motor when compression tested out well about 2 weeks ago.

Thanks for the help, Bill. I greatly appreciate it. I've been at a loss and I'm glad someone like you and everyone else on here are helping me through it.
Frank-i-e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 11:50 AM   #8
Cobb Tuning
NASIOC Vendor
 
Member#: 4803
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Austin, DFW, Portland, SOCAL
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank-i-e View Post
Yessir, stock box.

When it was acting up with 14.8 before I cleaned the MAF value "C" was the one that was just as high as "A". They had the same Value, while "D" was at 0. I can get more idle logs later when I drive it some more.

I'm just hoping I don't need a motor when compression tested out well about 2 weeks ago.

Thanks for the help, Bill. I greatly appreciate it. I've been at a loss and I'm glad someone like you and everyone else on here are helping me through it.
When you replaced the MAF sensor and it still ran poorly, did you also reset the ECU at the same time? If you didn't, then those extreme trims would still be present and the fact that it ran poorly does not rule out the MAF sensor. If it was actually a bad MAF, the car could still run poorly after fixing it because you have the old extreme trims being applied. So, the proper test would to swap MAF sensor, reset ECU (via troubleshooting menu on Accessport) and then test. Bad/aging MAF sensor tends to show extreme positive trims in most of the ranges and severe knock at high load.

Bill
Cobb Tuning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 12:00 PM   #9
Frank-i-e
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 316463
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Houston, Texas
Vehicle:
2005 STi
World Rally Blue

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobb Tuning View Post
When you replaced the MAF sensor and it still ran poorly, did you also reset the ECU at the same time? If you didn't, then those extreme trims would still be present and the fact that it ran poorly does not rule out the MAF sensor. If it was actually a bad MAF, the car could still run poorly after fixing it because you have the old extreme trims being applied. So, the proper test would to swap MAF sensor, reset ECU (via troubleshooting menu on Accessport) and then test. Bad/aging MAF sensor tends to show extreme positive trims in most of the ranges and severe knock at high load.

Bill
Hey Bill,

I did reset the values. I actually went and drove normally and in third when building boost just normally from lower RPM I felt it hesitate a little.

I work at Autozone so the unit was a re manufactured one. I just found out that my friend has the same one on his 07 WRX TR according to part number so I may be able to try his since I know it is working.
Frank-i-e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 01:15 PM   #10
Frank-i-e
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 316463
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Houston, Texas
Vehicle:
2005 STi
World Rally Blue

Default

Right now I'm in ACN91 and when I come to a stop or put in the clutch the RPM needs comes down touches 0 RPM's, stumbles smoothly and then comes up to normal idle.

EDIT: looks like it has stabilized and probably getting used to the 93 octane running ACN91 map.

I have a little over a quarter tank currently of 93. Should I fill up now or try to get it as low as possible?

I assume fill up with 93 as well since that's all we have here in San Marcos?

Last edited by Frank-i-e; 02-25-2013 at 01:22 PM.
Frank-i-e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 01:43 PM   #11
Cobb Tuning
NASIOC Vendor
 
Member#: 4803
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Austin, DFW, Portland, SOCAL
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank-i-e View Post
Hey Bill,

I did reset the values. I actually went and drove normally and in third when building boost just normally from lower RPM I felt it hesitate a little.

I work at Autozone so the unit was a re manufactured one. I just found out that my friend has the same one on his 07 WRX TR according to part number so I may be able to try his since I know it is working.
You could have multiple issues - that can be a pain to work out. So, we should start with the basics. First thing to do is to get a pressure or smoke test of the intake tract done. Fix any leaks that you find. There are various DIY threads on Nasioc on how to do this. Next would be basic maintenance - air filter, fuel filter, spark plugs, etc. If you do not know the exact history of an item (because you bought the car used without records), these items should be checked.

Once you've got the above done, reset the ECU, and get a 4th (or 3rd if 4th is too fast) WOT log from 2500 RPM on up, if you can do so safely. Then replace the MAF sensor, reset ECU, and get an identical run, if safe to do. If the MAF was a contributing problem, then we will see a notable increase the peak Mass Airflow values (given approximate same level of boost and outside temps between runs). If they are virtually the same, then you can rule out the MAF sensor.

Bill
Cobb Tuning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 02:36 PM   #12
Frank-i-e
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 316463
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Houston, Texas
Vehicle:
2005 STi
World Rally Blue

Default

Sounds perfect.


I did have the spark plugs put in about 2k miles ago when I had the compression test done.

The air filter appears to be clean as well. It's one of those serviceable K&N's.

The fuel filter I will definitely need to get. I parted out my old 05 STi and still have my Walbro 255 pump and full assembly. I will probably swap that into my current 05 STi.

When I do a log with my MAF the. Reset my ECU with the MAF from my friends car do I need to wait for a certain amount of time or can I go straight out there and do the log?

Thanks so much Bill!
Frank-i-e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 04:05 PM   #13
Frank-i-e
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 316463
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Houston, Texas
Vehicle:
2005 STi
World Rally Blue

Default

Also, when I do these at the end of my next fill up will you prefer to be done at 93 or on ACN 91?
Frank-i-e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 09:55 AM   #14
Cobb Tuning
NASIOC Vendor
 
Member#: 4803
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Austin, DFW, Portland, SOCAL
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank-i-e View Post
Sounds perfect.


I did have the spark plugs put in about 2k miles ago when I had the compression test done.

The air filter appears to be clean as well. It's one of those serviceable K&N's.

The fuel filter I will definitely need to get. I parted out my old 05 STi and still have my Walbro 255 pump and full assembly. I will probably swap that into my current 05 STi.

When I do a log with my MAF the. Reset my ECU with the MAF from my friends car do I need to wait for a certain amount of time or can I go straight out there and do the log?

Thanks so much Bill!
For the test with the other MAF, you can do the second log immediately after resetting the ECU. We merely want to see if Mass Airflow increases under the same conditions. You would want the runs to be similar to one another - about the same peak RPM, same gear, and same conditions, if it is safe to do so. So, for example, you don't want to do one run during the heat of the day and then the second in the morning when it is colder.

I would do all tests on the 91ACN map for now. If there is a bad MAF, then you will run lean during the run with your sensor, so we want the most conservative map on there.

Bill
Cobb Tuning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 01:04 PM   #15
Frank-i-e
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 316463
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Houston, Texas
Vehicle:
2005 STi
World Rally Blue

Default

Thank you very much Bill!

What are the parameters that you will need to be on the datalog? I have reset the Accesport as far as what I'm going to be logging, however I'm not sure what will be logged when I reset it and what else you'd want me to add to the list.
Frank-i-e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 01:06 PM   #16
Cobb Tuning
NASIOC Vendor
 
Member#: 4803
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Austin, DFW, Portland, SOCAL
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank-i-e View Post
Thank you very much Bill!

What are the parameters that you will need to be on the datalog? I have reset the Accesport as far as what I'm going to be logging, however I'm not sure what will be logged when I reset it and what else you'd want me to add to the list.
If you ran the "Reset Log List" function, the default list will be fine for this test.

Bill
Cobb Tuning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 09:12 PM   #17
Frank-i-e
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 316463
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Houston, Texas
Vehicle:
2005 STi
World Rally Blue

Default

Hello Bill,

This is Run #1 with the original MAF
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BzH_...it?usp=sharing

Run #2 with Grant's MAF sensor
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BzH_...it?usp=sharing

Not sure if the fine knock learn and knock in general is not there because I had just reset the ECU or not but those are the logs for you!

I had it in the wrong format so you should be able to easily view a preview.
Frank-i-e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 09:10 AM   #18
Cobb Tuning
NASIOC Vendor
 
Member#: 4803
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Austin, DFW, Portland, SOCAL
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank-i-e View Post
Hello Bill,

This is Run #1 with the original MAF
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BzH_...it?usp=sharing

Run #2 with Grant's MAF sensor
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BzH_...it?usp=sharing

Not sure if the fine knock learn and knock in general is not there because I had just reset the ECU or not but those are the logs for you!

I had it in the wrong format so you should be able to easily view a preview.
MAF is a bit higher in the second log (with your friend's MAF sensor). Assuming both runs were under the same conditions, I would go ahead and replace the MAF sensor. Although, I would go with a new Subaru part given how critical this sensor is.

As far as the rest of the log, you are definitely seeing multiple knock events on your MAF sensor. You don't see this on your friend's MAF sensor, but that is not very telling at the DAM was at 0.5 as it had not yet learned up to 1.0 (so you were not running full timing advance). If you can borrow the sensor a bit longer, I would wait until the DAM learns up to 1.0 and then get another run, if you can do so safely. We can then see if the knock situation improves with the different MAF sensor.

The other thing in your log is that you are overboosting a bit. What you'll want to do is to download the low wastegate (LWG) version of the 91ACN map from the maps section at cobbtuning.com and reflash that to the car (use the Accessport Manager software to move the map from your computer to the Accessport). That should help to bring boost down to proper levels.

Bill
Cobb Tuning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 10:12 AM   #19
Frank-i-e
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 316463
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Houston, Texas
Vehicle:
2005 STi
World Rally Blue

Default

Yessir, the runs were done right after each other with the same elevation and about 1 minute from each other which is what it took to install and reset the ECU.

Ill look into a new MAF. I did notice the G/S seemed higher at the same RPM with Grants than mine.

I'll talk to him about letting me use it for a little bit to do more logging once my DAM goes to 1.0

I'm not too sure what it could be but it really does hate it when I reset/reflash the ECU. It always wants to die when I come to a stop.
Frank-i-e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 10:25 AM   #20
SkateAndDestroy
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 133893
Join Date: Dec 2006
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: Red Bank, NJ
Vehicle:
JBP 04 Forester XT
PSM 02 WRX Wagon

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank-i-e View Post
Yessir, the runs were done right after each other with the same elevation and about 1 minute from each other which is what it took to install and reset the ECU.

Ill look into a new MAF. I did notice the G/S seemed higher at the same RPM with Grants than mine.

I'll talk to him about letting me use it for a little bit to do more logging once my DAM goes to 1.0

I'm not too sure what it could be but it really does hate it when I reset/reflash the ECU. It always wants to die when I come to a stop.
After you reflash, if you let the car sit and idle for 5 minutes without touching anything, you shouldn't get the stalling when coming to a stop. Try it out.
SkateAndDestroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 10:36 AM   #21
Frank-i-e
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 316463
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Houston, Texas
Vehicle:
2005 STi
World Rally Blue

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkateAndDestroy View Post
After you reflash, if you let the car sit and idle for 5 minutes without touching anything, you shouldn't get the stalling when coming to a stop. Try it out.
I'll definitely try that. It's just different since with my last 05 when I reflashed it with my AP (same one) it started up and drove just fine right after haha.
Frank-i-e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 02:59 PM   #22
Frank-i-e
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 316463
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Houston, Texas
Vehicle:
2005 STi
World Rally Blue

Default

Hey Bill, the air box I got since my last one was broken has a K&N air filter. Should I go but a regular paper filter for it? I've never been too much of a fan of K&N and I'm reading they have some MAF inconsistency's.
Frank-i-e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 08:31 AM   #23
Cobb Tuning
NASIOC Vendor
 
Member#: 4803
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Austin, DFW, Portland, SOCAL
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank-i-e View Post
Hey Bill, the air box I got since my last one was broken has a K&N air filter. Should I go but a regular paper filter for it? I've never been too much of a fan of K&N and I'm reading they have some MAF inconsistency's.
We develop our maps based on the stock panel filter and although, in theory, different panel filters could impact MAF calibration, the difference is likely not be very notable in most cases. You can certainly give the stock filter a try, however.

Bill
Cobb Tuning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 05:51 PM   #24
Frank-i-e
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 316463
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Houston, Texas
Vehicle:
2005 STi
World Rally Blue

Default

Oh okay I see. Seems negligible.


So, I found that the turbo inlet pipe was cracked right before the turbo, right at the inducer. I replaced it with a silicone TIP by Perrin however my learning values seems to be even higher now. I looked around and it doesn't seem that you need a pro tune for a TIP unless changing the size of the MAF.

I'm still on the ACN91LWG map.
Frank-i-e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 05:53 PM   #25
endrswrd
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 323908
Join Date: Jun 2012
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: Dayton Ohio
Vehicle:
2013 BRZ ltd
ISM

Default

Did you reset your ECU after changing the inlet?
endrswrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:09 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Powered by Searchlight © 2014 Axivo Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - 2014, North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club, Inc.