Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Friday August 1, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
Alaskan Impreza Club
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Chapters > Alaskan Impreza Club Forum -- AKIC

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2013, 08:34 AM   #51
Wes_FSTGDB
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 59400
Join Date: Apr 2004
Chapter/Region: AKIC
Location: Anchorage, AK
Vehicle:
2013 335XI MSport
2008 BMW 335XI Space Grey

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKSubie View Post
Agree with a lot of what Shag says. (been studying shaglatin for the last 10 years) I've been around for as long as I can remember and also have seen this happen during the ole AKMS day's. Something would cause drama bringing the board to its knees. Eventually the core group pushed through and didn't let the petty stuff rile our feathers, many times becoming a stronger group because of it. While I won't sit here and produce a wall of text on my thoughts for moving forward, I DO believe there is something to be said regarding the meet structure and the generational divide, and I'll add my proverbial 2 cents to the mix.

In the early years of AKIC (and what I recall of AKMS when I joined) the meets were centered more around chilling with fellow like minded people and getting to KNOW the person better. Many meets began at a parking lot chilling. looking over each others cars, BSing about current or future mods and what we heard someone in the states was doing. Frankly, not too unlike the "brobell" meets, just back then there seemed to be some unspoken rule that any douchebaggery would happen AWAY from the group. Often many times these parking lot meets graduated to cruising to (or just meeting at) Red Robin, Sea Galley, etc.. some establishment where we left our cars outside and mingled inside over a meal and drinks. Many friendships were formed because of that. people began opening up there homes to BBQ's and parties, gathering together for a Bears tooth movie night, or a night out at Koots. Sometimes people would organize summer drives meeting first in Anchorage then driving to Girdwood, Seward, Eureka, Denali, etc.. I guess... back then there seemed to be more of an interest in meeting folks and hanging out with them doing something enjoyable beyond doughnuts in a parking lot. And because of that, more found memories were made and friendships formed.

With AKIC on the "moving forward" trek, and AKMS now rebooted.. there is plenty of opportunity to create new friendships and new memories.
Could not have said it better myself Ben. Great opinion and you describe what it used to be like. Whether it be Taco Bell or a fun summer drive, I hope to meet new people, see new cars, appreciate what they've done, and make those new memories.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Wes_FSTGDB is offline  
Old 04-01-2013, 06:06 PM   #52
wrcRS
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 66632
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Anchorage Alaska
Vehicle:
2006 The Hurricane
Gray

Default

You know, everyone just needs to get drunk every once in a while. Loosen up, go to a strip club, throw down on some booze and beer and just live. You guys and gals don't need us to create your own memories. It only last so long before you grow up and get really bad hangovers. The friendships we developed prior to smartphones, twitter accounts and facespace are long lasting and really mean something to us.

And for crying out loud, stay out of Bartlett.

Thank you goodbye now.
wrcRS is offline  
Old 04-01-2013, 07:08 PM   #53
tribalwrx
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 32993
Join Date: Feb 2003
Chapter/Region: AKIC
Location: anchorage,alaska
Vehicle:
vf39 Best trap 110
Best ET 12.51 Dale tuned

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrcRS View Post
You know, everyone just needs to get drunk every once in a while. Loosen up, go to a strip club, throw down on some booze and beer and just live.
truth
tribalwrx is online now  
Old 04-01-2013, 07:33 PM   #54
AKSubie
Scooby Guru
 
Member#: 6214
Join Date: Apr 2001
Chapter/Region: AKIC
Location: Wasilly
Vehicle:
92 Corrado SLC
01.5 S4

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrcRS View Post
You know, everyone just needs to get drunk every once in a while. Loosen up, go to a strip club, throw down on some booze and beer and just live.
Well said!
AKSubie is offline  
Old 04-01-2013, 08:52 PM   #55
Mavrik
Scooby Guru
 
Member#: 90347
Join Date: Jul 2005
Chapter/Region: AKIC
Location: Anchorage AK
Vehicle:
2013 BRZ & Imp 2.5RS
Yamaha FZ8

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrcRS View Post
You know, everyone just needs to get drunk every once in a while. Loosen up, go to a strip club, throw down on some booze and beer and just live. You guys and gals don't need us to create your own memories. It only last so long before you grow up and get really bad hangovers. The friendships we developed prior to smartphones, twitter accounts and facespace are long lasting and really mean something to us.

And for crying out loud, stay out of Bartlett.

Thank you goodbye now.
Agreed and when's the next outting to the bush?
Mavrik is offline  
Old 04-01-2013, 10:30 PM   #56
_davin
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 260501
Join Date: Oct 2010
Chapter/Region: AKIC
Location: Anchorage, Alaska
Vehicle:
2011 WRX 5dr SWP Ltd

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavrik View Post

Agreed and when's the next outting to the bush?
Couple nights ago, forgot to text you sorry.
_davin is offline  
Old 04-02-2013, 12:17 AM   #57
manda.j
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 249624
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Anchorage, AK
Vehicle:
1997 Honda Accord
Black

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKSubie View Post
Agree with a lot of what Shag says. (been studying shaglatin for the last 10 years) I've been around for as long as I can remember and also have seen this happen during the ole AKMS day's. Something would cause drama bringing the board to its knees. Eventually the core group pushed through and didn't let the petty stuff rile our feathers, many times becoming a stronger group because of it. While I won't sit here and produce a wall of text on my thoughts for moving forward, I DO believe there is something to be said regarding the meet structure and the generational divide, and I'll add my proverbial 2 cents to the mix.

In the early years of AKIC (and what I recall of AKMS when I joined) the meets were centered more around chilling with fellow like minded people and getting to KNOW the person better. Many meets began at a parking lot chilling. looking over each others cars, BSing about current or future mods and what we heard someone in the states was doing. Frankly, not too unlike the "brobell" meets, just back then there seemed to be some unspoken rule that any douchebaggery would happen AWAY from the group. Often many times these parking lot meets graduated to cruising to (or just meeting at) Red Robin, Sea Galley, etc.. some establishment where we left our cars outside and mingled inside over a meal and drinks. Many friendships were formed because of that. people began opening up there homes to BBQ's and parties, gathering together for a Bears tooth movie night, or a night out at Koots. Sometimes people would organize summer drives meeting first in Anchorage then driving to Girdwood, Seward, Eureka, Denali, etc.. I guess... back then there seemed to be more of an interest in meeting folks and hanging out with them doing something enjoyable beyond doughnuts in a parking lot. And because of that, more found memories were made and friendships formed.

With AKIC on the "moving forward" trek, and AKMS now rebooted.. there is plenty of opportunity to create new friendships and new memories.

I agree! That's how I came into the car scene was with AKMS, met up at Barnes & Noble and then drove with folks I didn't even know to grab grub at Red Robin. I've met tons of awesome folks, heck even married one, that don't even drive a Honda, and we all get along great!

That is one thing I have noticed is that sometimes cliques don't like other cars (Honda usually seems to get the flack, trust me....) and it makes it hard for folks to want to join up. I know I don't often like going out to brobell or other drives because I'll be in my Honda and most people won't give any care to ask about it or start conversation. I'll probably never take my Honda on a subie drive - reactions I've had in the past just with us driving up to meets makes me not want to go on a long drive (even though it could keep up through some fun corners more than most expect it to).

If folks want the car scene to grow you absolutely should treat all car enthusiast the same. Just because they own something doesn't mean they don't like other things, and definitely doesn't mean they are all the same owners.

I also suggest to everyone to come out and support the groups that put on legal car events: autocross, tanacross, ice racing, car shows, etc etc. Those groups try to keep a good name out for the car community and are a great way to meet others with some friendly competition.
manda.j is offline  
Old 04-02-2013, 12:30 AM   #58
Kiwi Fella
Modest Mouse
Moderator
 
Member#: 27323
Join Date: Oct 2002
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Location: Seattle
Vehicle:
2000 RSTi

Default

Count me in for the bush
Kiwi Fella is offline  
Old 04-02-2013, 12:38 AM   #59
Nomadgene
Scooby Guru
 
Member#: 22923
Join Date: Aug 2002
Chapter/Region: International
Location: above 8000 rpm!
Vehicle:
2002 EJ207 V8 1.5xtr
TWIN-SCROLL Black Bugeye

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwi Fella View Post
Count me in for the bush
As long as you keep your thong on for your set…!

Last edited by Nomadgene; 04-02-2013 at 12:50 AM.
Nomadgene is offline  
Old 04-02-2013, 01:49 AM   #60
kayetealynn
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 253304
Join Date: Jul 2010
Chapter/Region: AKIC
Location: Eagle River, AK
Vehicle:
2001 Impreza 2.5RS
Plus MOAR

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwi Fella View Post
Count me in for the bush
You and Phil. Takin' em two at a time.

...

So who's going to post the "AKIC Subies and Strippers Meet" thread?

I'm down to donate $20.00 for Kiwi's box party.
kayetealynn is offline  
Old 04-02-2013, 02:42 AM   #61
Kiwi Fella
Modest Mouse
Moderator
 
Member#: 27323
Join Date: Oct 2002
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Location: Seattle
Vehicle:
2000 RSTi

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomadgene View Post

As long as you keep your thong on for your set…!
That's funny right there.....
Kiwi Fella is offline  
Old 04-02-2013, 03:53 AM   #62
granny
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 283145
Join Date: May 2011
Chapter/Region: SWIC
Location: Avondale, Arizona
Vehicle:
1997 LEGASTi Wagon
- PowerflexUSA - Moore -

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by _davin View Post
I'm trying to stay out of most of this but since we're resolving things, it's a huge pet peeve of mine when people use the word gay in a derogatory meaning. I know most don't care but it bothers me a lot. Nothing personal Wes, I know you didn't mean anything by it. I think it's almost time for another detail...
Quote:
Originally Posted by seascooby View Post
that's the thing dom they don't want to be part of the solution... people obvi don't get what i'm getting at. they do miss a lot of what is said through pm's and stuff.. so yes i am done with NASIOC. made some good friends here that i talk to on the regular. but ignorance and arrogance seem to go hand in hand on this board. i had a good talk with squad today. but as far as i'm concerned akic is dumb. a lot of people say oh it's only the internet and **** like that. but they don't realize that considering how small our community is. and how tight nit the group used to be... that it transcends away from the forums to real life such as meets or get togethers. i'ld rather not associate with stupid people, homophobes, or backstabbers. too much drama. sure i talked ****, i bitched, tried working things out with members and mods...never went anywhere. more sense would come out of debating with a brick wall than with these people. i have build threads elsewhere and i will keep those updated. i have no need to keep anything up on this site.
After reading these posts I've come to realize that people have sore feelings from a past post of mine. I have lost some good friends of mine on here a few months ago and it never really dawned on me why until now. Seeing how this thread is about resolving issues I feel that I should bring this up and make it right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by granny View Post
Mike, there is no use talking to them. Most people on this site will not agree with you on politics because they like getting free stuff handed to them on a platter. Who doesn't? Here is what I have to say about all this hubbub.

1. Fact - Taking money from the rich and giving it to the poor does not work.
Why? They will spend it on what the want and not what they need. Who here has there car completely paid off? Not many. Who here receives financial aid from the government one way or another? More than you think. Why not grow up and spend the money you are given and worked for and pay off what you owe and not buy parts for what put you in debt in the first place.

2. Fact - Abortion is killing.
Why? Is it living? If it isn't than why are you so worried about it? Two easy ways to not worry about it. One, wait to have sex for when you are married. Two, use birth control. If you don't want the kid, kill the one you already have and save the pain of surgery. If you don't already have a kid to kill, tough luck.

3. Fact - People do not have enough self control to use drugs.
Why? Because we are human. Humans make stupid mistakes. If you think humans have self control look at the streets. Do you think all those homeless are out there because they still can't find a job? I've volunteered at the Downtown Soup Kitchen for ten years and the answer is no. If you have self control than good for you but a lot of people don't. Legalizing drugs is dangerous. If they want to kill themselves using drugs so be it, but them being high puts a lot more people at risk than themselves and that is wrong.

4. Fact - Gay marriage is wrong.
Why? God made the earth perfect. He created Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve. If you don't believe in God than fine but do you think nature intended it to be man and man or woman and woman? If it did two guys or two women could make a baby. A woman has never been born trapped in a guys body, his parents just dropped him on his head when he was little.

I am young. But I am also grateful that I grew up in a good home where my parents talked to me about life. I am proud of my old granny Subaru because it is something I worked for and is 100% paid off. I may not have much but I am debt free which means I have more wealth than most people in this country.
In here I brought up a lot of issues. People were strongly expressing their feelings and beliefs so I did too. While I did so, I crossed the line to the point where I deeply offended people. I would like to start by apologizing to everyone who took offense to this. Secondly I would like to take back what I said on the gay topic. I don't support gay marriage but I have no personal issues with gay people. I was out of line talking like that and I hope you guys can forgive me. I do not think of myself as a "homophobe" and I would appreciate it if you didn't either.

If you had or have a problem with this or anything else I said or did that caused offense please pm me and I would love to talk and make it right with you. Same goes for the future. I can't make things right if I don't know what I did wrong.
granny is offline  
Old 04-02-2013, 05:24 AM   #63
_davin
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 260501
Join Date: Oct 2010
Chapter/Region: AKIC
Location: Anchorage, Alaska
Vehicle:
2011 WRX 5dr SWP Ltd

Default

^ That distressed me a lot Celeb, to the point that I was laterally speechless and couldn't think of what to say, and pretty much lost all respect for you. And I know I wasn't the only one. I almost dug it up recently but hadn't found the time, thank you for addressing this. I look forward to seeing you and your car again.
_davin is offline  
Old 04-02-2013, 10:49 AM   #64
Nomadgene
Scooby Guru
 
Member#: 22923
Join Date: Aug 2002
Chapter/Region: International
Location: above 8000 rpm!
Vehicle:
2002 EJ207 V8 1.5xtr
TWIN-SCROLL Black Bugeye

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwi Fella View Post
That's funny right there.....
At least this thread has you back and posting!

Quote:
Originally Posted by _davin View Post
^ That distressed me a lot Celeb, to the point that I was laterally speechless and couldn't think of what to say, and pretty much lost all respect for you. And I know I wasn't the only one. I almost dug it up recently but hadn't found the time, thank you for addressing this. I look forward to seeing you and your car again.
Really not trying to stir the pot here, but this is a great illustrative point. The intolerance you mention Davin, of Calebs' view (loosing all respect for him for expressing himself), how is it any more tolerant than someone being a homophobe? Where is the compassion for his upbringing and perception? Doesn't the blade cut both ways?

No matter how PC this world has become, people are still allowed their convictions and opinions, the breadth of choices out there are wide and varied, we meet somewhere in the middle. The spaces
in-between leave room, for you and I to grow.
Nomadgene is offline  
Old 04-02-2013, 11:07 AM   #65
granny
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 283145
Join Date: May 2011
Chapter/Region: SWIC
Location: Avondale, Arizona
Vehicle:
1997 LEGASTi Wagon
- PowerflexUSA - Moore -

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by _davin View Post
^ That distressed me a lot Celeb, to the point that I was laterally speechless and couldn't think of what to say, and pretty much lost all respect for you. And I know I wasn't the only one. I almost dug it up recently but hadn't found the time, thank you for addressing this. I look forward to seeing you and your car again.
Glad you're so open. Hope this cleared everything between us. Happy to have a friend back.

As said earlier, if you have a problem with anything I said or did please feel free to pm me. I would love to straighten everything out.
granny is offline  
Old 04-02-2013, 11:53 AM   #66
chanomatik
NASIOC Supporter
 
Member#: 159474
Join Date: Sep 2007
Chapter/Region: AKIC
Location: Anchorage (...for now...)
Vehicle:
2013 BRZ Ltd 6MT CBS
SNOSLO

Default

Yeah, I got a few messages from several people reacting to what Caleb said, basically saying, "WTF? Did you just read that?!" I honestly read it like how Mike brought out: Compassion for his upbringing and perception. Knowing what I knew (and know) of Caleb, I honestly didn't get that offended because I knew what he MEANT, even though it didn't come out that way. I remember being a teen and having that crap happen all the time. Hell, I STILL do stuff like that and I've spent time recently trying to reconcile it with others on that subject of misunderstandings and intent.

I think we all have more in common than what we don't have in common. We just need to take pride in what we do discover about each other that is common and be willing to learn from the differences. I don't think any one of us goes out of our way to maliciously hurt others on a constant basis, only in retaliation, and THAT'S what needs to be kept in check. Before pressing "Submit Reply" ask yourself how you think the message in part or whole will be perceived. A smilie face and a derp face can make all the difference in the world...

There are too many lawyers on forums.
chanomatik is offline  
Old 04-02-2013, 11:56 AM   #67
EvolvedAK
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 100354
Join Date: Nov 2005
Chapter/Region: AKIC
Location: Anchorage, Alaska
Vehicle:
2002 Chevy2DLevee
AKLGT's Living Accessory

Default

Two things that never go well on a forum, during the holidays or at extended family meets: Religion, Politics and in some households, Sports.

There is a place or time for discussions like those but usually it won't go well on a forum because there are no live/face2face updates. Someone says one thing and if they don't immediately respond to someones reaction it can be taken another way and blown out of proportion in a short period of time.

The sexual orientation stance is a very delicate discussion amongst anyone within the community. Some of us have close friends affected by it and some of those friends are also members of this forum. It has nothing to do with a double edge blade, it's more that sometimes some comments come off in such a negative manner, that it's difficult to be understanding of both views afterwards. If one can be understanding of someone not sharing similar religious beliefs and the other feeling the same in comparison, then what right does anyone have to judge another negatively? If one crosses that boundary it's expected the other will fight back.

As I said it's a conversation never to really cross, it's why forums everywhere specifically have rules against it or have a strict designated spot for it.
EvolvedAK is offline  
Old 04-02-2013, 12:12 PM   #68
Shaggie 907
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 256102
Join Date: Aug 2010
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwi Fella View Post

Everyone is entitled to their opinions.
So if you want to do that... post away!

Last edited by Shaggie 907; 04-02-2013 at 01:46 PM.
Shaggie 907 is offline  
Old 04-02-2013, 12:13 PM   #69
chanomatik
NASIOC Supporter
 
Member#: 159474
Join Date: Sep 2007
Chapter/Region: AKIC
Location: Anchorage (...for now...)
Vehicle:
2013 BRZ Ltd 6MT CBS
SNOSLO

Default

Good points, sir. Some of us can be around each other for YEARS and still not know each other's orientation, political beliefs or religion because that's not what brought us together in the first place. That's why I like car forums, to talk about CARS. I use social media sites for anything else, mostly, and I advise other people relegate such views to those mediums outside of a car forum as well.

Heil Hitler!

Edit: Shaggie, fix yo link, bearded cracka.
chanomatik is offline  
Old 04-02-2013, 12:24 PM   #70
weaC sauCe
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 43625
Join Date: Sep 2003
Chapter/Region: AKIC
Location: Anchorage, Alaska
Vehicle:
2011 Ford Raptor
world rally blue

Default

If you had or have a problem with this or anything else I said or did that caused offense please pm me and I would love to talk and make it right with you. Same goes for the future. I can't make things right if I don't know what I did wrong. [/quote]

We need to remember the one thing that brings us all together on this forum regardless of our race, religion, wealth, sex, etc is that we all love cars and specifically on this site Subarus (with a Raptor thrown in occasionally). A real car guy can have the time of his life talking to the person that is the polar opposite of them in every other way if they both share the same love.

Anyway the real reason I am posting is: Granny's post that rightfully got him into hot water was that of an imature 17 year old, his appology is that of a 100 year old so i guess that makes you about my age. Anyway it takes a lot of guts to admit you were wrong.
weaC sauCe is offline  
Old 04-02-2013, 01:06 PM   #71
Kiwi Fella
Modest Mouse
Moderator
 
Member#: 27323
Join Date: Oct 2002
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Location: Seattle
Vehicle:
2000 RSTi

Default

Yes I am back.... This was needed

Everyone is entitled to their opinions. Everyone just needs to understand that not everybody is going to agree with them. So if you put them in public viewing like this you are going to naturally piss someone off that does not agree with them, also you are going to stereotype yourself in the group.

So if you want to do that... post away!
Kiwi Fella is offline  
Old 04-02-2013, 01:45 PM   #72
Shaggie 907
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 256102
Join Date: Aug 2010
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwi Fella View Post

Everyone is entitled to their opinions.
So if you want to do that... post away!
Shaggie 907 is offline  
Old 04-02-2013, 01:47 PM   #73
Shaggie 907
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 256102
Join Date: Aug 2010
Default

Shaggie 907 is offline  
Old 04-02-2013, 01:48 PM   #74
seascooby
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 133535
Join Date: Nov 2006
Chapter/Region: AKIC
Location: status racing
Vehicle:
06 limited - mine
ww evo 8 - hers

Default

I've been getting a lot of texts and people telling me a bout this thread. kayetaylnn had it pulled up for me to read even when I got to work this morning. so to clarify things. first off. you guys said you were both not open to discuss things in public but through pm's... neither of you have responded to either of my pm's. the multiple I have sent to both of you. secondly, kiwi, you didn't come to me and ask me if I wanted to mod. chris said he was looking, I offered my services. then I came to you and also offered. If you remember I said I wanted to bring a different personality, style to a moderator position. you held no interest in that conversation. a lot of people think Im a dick or whatever. but I say it how it is. take it or leave it it's all facts. the whole new members issue that ralph brought up. how they want to learn and looking for info...that's bs. I've seen multiple times new member tell tribal more or less that he doesn't know what he is talking about. they already think they know everything and any good bit of info you give them they toss it out the window. multiple people know I don't even like giving out info to people anymore cause any time someone asks and I give them good advice they turn around and do the exact opposite. politics in general usually isn't the smartest thing to bring up amongst a massive amount of people. in private one on one's or maybe even a small meet sure ok whatever. everyone has their own opinions and I can respect that. even nomad and I disagree on those certain topics. but that doesn't mean we can't listen to each other and respect each others opinions. but to say it as a FACT. not ok. and ralph, kiwi, or chris should've stepped in. especially ralph being family should have taken control of that situation. but instead you'ld rather tell people to get back on topic in another thread. that was what everyones problem was with that situation. and to that... every conversation branches off into another topic. that's how conversations work. if you were to go into the what have you done to your Subaru thread and go through all the posts...over half of that **** would be considered off topic. just saying. yet the times I have noticed you telling certain people to get back on topic it's always the same people yet other blatantly go off on a random topic and you join in on the convo like no big d. honestly I don't care too much any more. I only wanted you to see another side and to straighten out the facts since they were misconstrued.

you want to move forward and solve all these solutions yet any attempts that I have tried on my end have only met a dead end. can't move forward if that's the case. this will be my last post you guys have my number if you want to actually step up as mods and work **** out as I won't be on NASIOC again.
seascooby is offline  
Old 04-02-2013, 02:28 PM   #75
granny
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 283145
Join Date: May 2011
Chapter/Region: SWIC
Location: Avondale, Arizona
Vehicle:
1997 LEGASTi Wagon
- PowerflexUSA - Moore -

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by seascooby View Post
but to say it as a FACT. not ok. and ralph, kiwi, or chris should've stepped in. especially ralph being family should have taken control of that situation. but instead you'ld rather tell people to get back on topic in another thread. that was what everyones problem was with that situation.
The point of my thread wasn't to bring up old battles but rather put them to rest. I am apologizing to you and anyone else who was offended. Let's keep the mods and other people out of this. If you want you can pm me on the matter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seascooby View Post
you want to move forward and solve all these solutions yet any attempts that I have tried on my end have only met a dead end. can't move forward if that's the case.
I am trying to move forward now. I asked you for your forgiveness and I leave the rest to you. I want this behind us.

Last edited by granny; 04-02-2013 at 02:34 PM.
granny is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:30 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Powered by Searchlight © 2014 Axivo Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - 2014, North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club, Inc.