|08-10-2016, 09:22 AM||#1|
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Omaha, NEVehicle:
2016 WRX STI
NRSCCA Rallycross MidDiv Championship (9-17-16)
Sign up on Facebook
Register to race at MotorsportReg.com
Schedule of Events:
8:00 AM: Gates Open
9:00 AM to 10:45 AM: Registration and Tech Inspection
10:00 AM: Course Open for Walking
11:00 AM: Class Inspection (Mandatory)
11:30 AM: Drivers Meeting (Mandatory); Lunch on site
12:30 PM: Group 1 Cars to Grid; Workers check in
12:45 PM: Workers to Stations; Course Closed for Walking
1:00 PM: Competition Begins (Group 1, then Group 2)
5:30 PM: Dinner on site for entrants, workers, and meal ticket holders
Twilight Competition (Optional – does not count toward championship)
6:00 PM: Twilight Course Open for Walking
6:35 PM: Run Group 1 to Grid; Worker Check-in
6:45 PM: Workers to Stations; Course Closed for Walking
7:00 PM: Competition Begins (Group 2, then Group 1)
8:00 AM: Course Open for Walking; Tech and Registration for Sunday-only Competitors
9:00 AM: Group 2 Cars to Grid; Workers check in
9:15 AM: Workers to Stations; Course Closed for Walking
9:30 AM: Competition Begins (Group 2, then Group 1)
(Following Competition) Lunch on site for entrants, workers, and meal ticket holders
1) The Saturday Twilight RallyCross is optional and does not count toward the Championship. There is no extra charge for MiDiv Championship entrants.
2) Camping and Hotel Information – coming soon.
3) Additional Meal Tickets may be purchased with your registration for $15 per additional person, payable at Registration (this covers all three meals).
4) Pre-registration is required for this event.
Location Information: I-80 Speedway at I-80 Exit 420. Go North from the interstate and take the third access road on the left, toward the track. Turn right after entering the gate and park (paddock) on either side of the road. Registration will be at the NRSCCA trailer, or in a designated area.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.