|05-06-2013, 02:28 PM||#1|
Join Date: Nov 2010
Extreme Dimensions is hiring! Wholesale Sales Representative
Wholesale Sales Representative
If you are looking for a career in sales and not just another job, then look no further. Due to double-digit sales growth over the last four consecutive years we are vastly expanding our sales team to accommodate for the growth. With over 7,000+ products to offer our consumers the sales opportunities are limitless.
This is a rare opportunity to join a well established company within the automotive industry that over the past 13 years has grown to be the largest distributor of aftermarket aerodynamics in North America. We have a fun, energetic, and fast paced atmosphere with room for GROWTH.
We are seeking a fulltime, qualified Wholesale Sales Representative to support and grow our vast customer base. Qualified candidates must possess extremely strong organizational skills, be professional and well-spoken via phone and email, thrive in a fast paced environment, possess strong sales & customer service skills, handle high call and email volume, be self-motivated; goal orientated, and is eager to learn. The chosen candidate must be able to apply these skill sets in order to expand our clientele and satisfy the needs of our current clientele. This is a “Go Getter” position with unlimited growth potential.
- Maintain current accounts
- Expand sales with existing accounts by introducing new products
- Aggressively pursue new accounts
- Close sales by building rapport with potential accounts; explaining product capabilities; overcoming objections; preparing orders
- Accurate, daily order entry
- Provide excellent customer service
- Contribute information to market strategy by monitoring competitive products and reactions from accounts
- Minimum 3 years experience in sales/customer service (will consider goal oriented and focused individuals who have a history of success in other fields)
- Knowledge of the aftermarket automotive industry, especially aerodynamics preferred
- Experience in data entry
- Fluent in Spanish (preferred)
- Team player
- Professional phone etiquette
- Strong work ethic
- Motivation for sales with prospecting skills (Comfortable with cold calling)
- Excellent communication/people skills
- Responsible and highly self-motivated
- Typing minimum 40 WPM
Compensation and Benefits
- $35k-$55k First Year (Base + Commission with No Cap)
- Medical Insurance
- Paid Vacations & Holidays
- Friendly and professional working environment
Please email resumes to [email protected] if interested. Please do NOT call.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.