Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Sunday November 23, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC General > General Community

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Old 05-26-2013, 03:36 AM   #76
kanakamaoli808
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 296303
Chapter/Region: HIIC
Vehicle:
2013 STI Limited.
Satin White Pearl.

Hey guys just thought I'd drop in and say that I just traded in my WRB 06 STi and ordered a SWP limited / Nav on march 28th dealer told me to expect shipment sometime in September :'(
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
kanakamaoli808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 09:50 AM   #77
deadstockpomp
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 292520
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
13 WRX STI limited
WRB

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanakamaoli808 View Post
Hey guys just thought I'd drop in and say that I just traded in my WRB 06 STi and ordered a SWP limited / Nav on march 28th dealer told me to expect shipment sometime in September :'(
Welcome to the waiting club, theres a few of us waiting for 14s, yours may be a 13 from your time ordered but we are all patiently waiting.
deadstockpomp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 12:04 AM   #78
officertyo
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 198022
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Vehicle:
2002 WRX

Quote:
Originally Posted by RexHunter View Post
If anyone doesn't want to wait... bunch of wrx's of different colors/levels on lots. No STis though.

Edit: around me, in new england
Have a 2013 dark gray sti sedan sitting on my dealer lot. Ocean Subaru in North Hampton NH.
officertyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 12:22 AM   #79
lee465
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 351582
Vehicle:
2013 BRZ
DGM

Im going to be in the same boat as you guys this time next year when i order my 15 and i did it last summer for my brz the wait SUCKS!!
lee465 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 12:32 AM   #80
RexHunter
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 349557
Vehicle:
2013 WRX STi
DGM

Quote:
Originally Posted by officertyo View Post

Have a 2013 dark gray sti sedan sitting on my dealer lot. Ocean Subaru in North Hampton NH.
Tempting, the VIN is super close to the DGM sedan I have on order, but not a limited. When did that one get allocated? I got conflicting reports on the current location of my car from the dealer vs. Subaru.
RexHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 06:48 AM   #81
deadstockpomp
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
13 WRX STI limited
WRB

I thought about going to pick up a random sedan sitting around but i thought about it and spending all this money i really want a blue limited sedan with some options. Rushing is not worth it in this situation imo.
Old 05-27-2013, 03:46 PM   #82
kanakamaoli808
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
2013 STI Limited.
Satin White Pearl.

Talking

Haha thanks dude I'd be happy with a '14 but '13 is jus as awesome if anything my '1 will be on the same boat as the '14 the wait indeed does suck but I have a pretty busy life so time flys and I'm jus happy that I'm the first owner of a new car got some options for dealership install body mold, wind deflector/ moonroof, Navy, spot exhaust, floor/trunk mats, short throw shifter. So hopefully its ready by october.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadstockpomp View Post
Welcome to the waiting club, theres a few of us waiting for 14s, yours may be a 13 from your time ordered but we are all patiently waiting.
Old 05-27-2013, 08:31 PM   #83
deadstockpomp
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
13 WRX STI limited
WRB

Theres a wrb limited sedan with nav in transit going to a different dealership about an hour from me, i contacted the lady on the online chat and asked her boss if it was spoken for, they said its available and will be there in a week or two.I told my dealership this and my sales woman said she wont be able to come up with a trade for the car so shes sure they wont give it up. Talk about a tease. Im afraid to change dealerships because my sales rep made my financing work, shes cool
and this dealerships closer to my home. I also feel comfortable with my current dealership. Talk about a tease......its the perfect car and i have a chance to skip the wait possibly, do the warranties only work at one dealership? Or you can take your car to any certified subaru dealer?

Last edited by deadstockpomp; 05-27-2013 at 08:49 PM.
Old 05-28-2013, 02:05 AM   #84
kanakamaoli808
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
2013 STI Limited.
Satin White Pearl.

Cool

I'm wondering this as well as I ordered from a Subaru dealership on another island will my warrenty work be done at the subaru dealership cloeses to me? ( three hours away)

Quote:
Theres a wrb limited sedan with nav in transit going to a different dealership about an hour from me, i contacted the lady on the online chat and asked her boss if it was spoken for, they said its available and will be there in a week or two.I told my dealership this and my sales woman said she wont be able to come up with a trade for the car so shes sure they wont give it up. Talk about a tease. Im afraid to change dealerships because my sales rep made my financing work, shes cool
and this dealerships closer to my home. I also feel comfortable with my current dealership. Talk about a tease......its the perfect car and i have a chance to skip the wait possibly, do the warranties only work at one dealership? Or you can take your car to any certified subaru dealer?
Old 05-28-2013, 12:56 PM   #85
schleges
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 354680
Vehicle:
2013 WRX Limited 5Dr
WRB

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanakamaoli808 View Post
I'm wondering this as well as I ordered from a Subaru dealership on another island will my warrenty work be done at the subaru dealership cloeses to me? ( three hours away)
It is my understanding that if they are a Subaru licensed Dealer. They it doesn't matter where you bought your car, they have to honor the warrantied work. (if your warranty is valid, that is)
schleges is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 06:45 AM   #86
deadstockpomp
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
13 WRX STI limited
WRB

I found out another dealership has a limited sedan in blue with nav being delivered, they already have a vin # and the buyer backed out. Im going to try and get it, but my only concern is if i will get accepted for financing at that dealership, i got accepted at mine but they said they helped us out because of bad credit and they pushed for the loan. Im putting more than half of the car down as a payment. I hope they accept the loan so i can drive off in this car in a week or two.
Old 05-29-2013, 05:16 PM   #87
schleges
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
2013 WRX Limited 5Dr
WRB

Quote:
I found out another dealership has a limited sedan in blue with nav being delivered, they already have a vin # and the buyer backed out. Im going to try and get it, but my only concern is if i will get accepted for financing at that dealership, i got accepted at mine but they said they helped us out because of bad credit and they pushed for the loan. Im putting more than half of the car down as a payment. I hope they accept the loan so i can drive off in this car in a week or two.
Where do you live in NY? Are you looking at Van Bortel Subaru? T?his is where i ordered mine from.
Old 05-29-2013, 05:29 PM   #88
kanakamaoli808
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
2013 STI Limited.
Satin White Pearl.

Cool

Yeah you're right I just got off the phone with my local Subaru dealership and they said any warrenty work that needs to be done can be taken care of at there on site shop. As far as any after market parts I'll be adding a DP and most likely EWG set up but that's after proper break in and motor build

Quote:
Originally Posted by schleges View Post
It is my understanding that if they are a Subaru licensed Dealer. They it doesn't matter where you bought your car, they have to honor the warrantied work. (if your warranty is valid, that is)
Old 05-29-2013, 11:34 PM   #89
graniteststi
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 356774
Vehicle:
2014 STI 5D
PBP

Ultimate torture tonight- went to the dealership with my fiance. She's picking up her new Impreza Sport tomorrow after work. Sure, it's no wrx or sti, but it's still a new Impreza. Now I'm really X2 looking forward to the STi...
graniteststi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 01:44 PM   #90
rbinck
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 177691
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Vehicle:
'08 STI
SSM

Default like this?

Is this what you're all picturing for sept? http://www.autoevolution.com/news/20...deo-59890.html
rbinck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 01:49 PM   #91
rbinck
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
'08 STI
SSM

'Cause I'll take mine in silver.. Seriously, those low rpm horsepowers sound like fun.
Old 05-30-2013, 03:40 PM   #92
schleges
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
2013 WRX Limited 5Dr
WRB

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbinck View Post
Is this what you're all picturing for sept? http://www.autoevolution.com/news/20...deo-59890.html
See how you're link says 2015 wrx? Next model year will look just like this model year.
Old 05-30-2013, 04:06 PM   #93
rbinck
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
'08 STI
SSM

Quote:
See how you're link says 2015 wrx? Next model year will look just like this model year.
Yes, you are correct sir. I just hope for something like this, and soon.
Old 05-30-2013, 05:06 PM   #94
schleges
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
2013 WRX Limited 5Dr
WRB

Quote:
Yes, you are correct sir. I just hope for something like this, and soon.
well... there has been speculation that the 2015 will be more like a 2014.5. But nobody really knows, so i would plan on waiting a year or more for that. Also, Keep in mind that i'm pretty sure Subaru hasn't even released a date for that body style.... so i may not even be 2015. could be 2019, or not at all!
Old 05-30-2013, 05:25 PM   #95
rbinck
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
'08 STI
SSM

Quote:
well... there has been speculation that the 2015 will be more like a 2014.5. But nobody really knows, so i would plan on waiting a year or more for that. Also, Keep in mind that i'm pretty sure Subaru hasn't even released a date for that body style.... so i may not even be 2015. could be 2019, or not at all!
....Or we could see it in our showrooms sept. - nov.? Time will tell.
Old 05-30-2013, 05:30 PM   #96
schleges
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
2013 WRX Limited 5Dr
WRB

Quote:
....Or we could see it in our showrooms sept. - nov.? Time will tell.
I'm willing to almost bet my house and jeep that we won't be able to order/ purchase the new body style in 2013. Stranger things have happened i guess?!
Old 05-30-2013, 05:44 PM   #97
rbinck
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
'08 STI
SSM

I've had great times and luck with my GR for 88k now. I would like a new one, but am trying to wait for the next drivetrain. But a '13 would be way cool compared to mine.
Old 05-31-2013, 08:34 PM   #98
deadstockpomp
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
13 WRX STI limited
WRB

Well i found a 2013 limited sti sedan in wrb with nav and options, more than what i wanted. The buyer ordered the car than backed out. im picking up the car this weekend. Talk about getting lucky
Old 05-31-2013, 10:28 PM   #99
Cbutler
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 358077
Chapter/Region: South East
Vehicle:
2005 J GC HEMI
Blk

Just got out of my local dealer. They said order banks are closed and the 2013 is the last of that body style. Of course it's all hear say.
Cbutler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 12:12 AM   #100
rbinck
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
'08 STI
SSM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cbutler View Post
Just got out of my local dealer. They said order banks are closed and the 2013 is the last of that body style. Of course it's all hear say.
But hearsay from a dealer, right? That's good