Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Saturday July 12, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC General > Proven Power Bragging

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Old 07-08-2013, 01:34 AM   #1
BURNING4ORCE
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 356215
Default 04 Sti Stage 2

Car: 04 STI
Tuner: Myself
Dyno: Road tuned-Virtual Dyno
Trans: 07 sti 6 speed
Gear: 3rd gear pull
Baseline: 250whp
Peak HP at RPM: 291whp@5512 rpm
Peak Torque at RPM: 322lbft @ 3598 rpm
Target boost: 19psi-14psi
Fuel: pump Cali 91
Target afr: 10.8
Timing: 13 peak load - 24.5 up top
Temp: Ambient 80

Mods:
- Stock vf39
- Whinebro 255 pump
- Turboback
- Hallman pro rx mbc
- K&N Drop in Filter
- DW 850cc

Consistent power all around even in higher gears with no hint of knock but motor has very high miles in it so it's maybe down in power. I've made more power with more timing added but I get knock at higher gears that's not showing on knock free 3rd gear pulls. Just want to see what other people are making on the virtual dyno on pump 91 as I'm fairly new to the forums and to subies as I've seen different versions of this program. I'm planning to switch to e85 soon so I'll update along with maybe aps 70mm CAI, external wastegate, and new clutch before going bigger. Then on to a fp green sitting in the garage with bigger pump and injectors.

Base line pull was done by just myself in the car and the final tune with me and a friend in the car.

Proper tire and rim combo 235/45/17

* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by BURNING4ORCE; 07-08-2013 at 04:29 AM.
BURNING4ORCE is offline   Reply With Quote