Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Monday July 14, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Regional Areas > International Forum

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-14-2013, 03:25 PM   #1
Kraj81
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 361484
Join Date: Jul 2013
Chapter/Region: International
Location: Miesau, Germany
Vehicle:
2006 Impreza WRX
White

Default Subaru Service in Rheinland-pfalz

I know there are things you can buy that would be compatible with Scoobys but i would like to get genuine parts for mine so I have to ask my fellow Germany mates, Where do you take you Subaru to get serviced?
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Kraj81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 07:24 PM   #2
jzehren11
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 357281
Join Date: May 2013
Chapter/Region: International
Location: Bragg, NC
Vehicle:
2004 WRX Wagon
WRB

Default

alot of people recommend DC AutoService, its about 3-4 hours away though. They have a great rep. and amazing customer service!
jzehren11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 07:39 PM   #3
renegadeSTi
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 156273
Join Date: Aug 2007
Chapter/Region: International
Location: Landstuhl, Germany
Vehicle:
1999 RSTi 2.5/2.0
RBP

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jzehren11 View Post
alot of people recommend DC AutoService, its about 3-4 hours away though. They have a great rep. and amazing customer service!
Lol, buy one part from the guys and you're repping them like their going out of style. For the most part I think everyone does their own services on their vehicles at the hobby shop. I know that's what I'll be doing. I have to do an oil change, get new tires put on my wheels, adjust alignment, install sway bars. I have a long list of maintenance to take care of.
renegadeSTi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 07:46 PM   #4
jzehren11
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 357281
Join Date: May 2013
Chapter/Region: International
Location: Bragg, NC
Vehicle:
2004 WRX Wagon
WRB

Default

lol, I havent bought anything from them yet, but Ive delt with them multiple times. and also Im just saying what other people thing.

but yeah, must subie owners I know do their work at either Ramstein or Pulaski AutoHobby Shop. And if you ever need help or dont know how to do something, post it up on here and most of us will be willing to lend a hand or a tip to help you out.
jzehren11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 04:46 PM   #5
Kraj81
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 361484
Join Date: Jul 2013
Chapter/Region: International
Location: Miesau, Germany
Vehicle:
2006 Impreza WRX
White

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jzehren11 View Post
lol, I havent bought anything from them yet, but Ive delt with them multiple times. and also Im just saying what other people thing.

but yeah, must subie owners I know do their work at either Ramstein or Pulaski AutoHobby Shop. And if you ever need help or dont know how to do something, post it up on here and most of us will be willing to lend a hand or a tip to help you out.
cool, thanks...Can the autoshop on base order the Subaru coolant for me? cuz it looks low but no lights are on...just wanna top off i guess but don't want to just put anything in there...
Kraj81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 06:06 AM   #6
RosewRX
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 332954
Join Date: Sep 2012
Chapter/Region: International
Location: Germany
Vehicle:
2004 WrX
WRB

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraj81 View Post

cool, thanks...Can the autoshop on base order the Subaru coolant for me? cuz it looks low but no lights are on...just wanna top off i guess but don't want to just put anything in there...
Yeah, the Annex can order pretty much anything you want but I am not sure we would be your best bet. We charge a 30% mark up for pretty much any parts, etc that we order. You could check on the economy first and see if its not too expensive. GK Autoteile near Vogelweh can get a lot of things quick, along with Berger. If you decide to go on base, the number is 480-2956 Option #2 or else 06371-47-2956.

Hobby shop doesn't generally order parts or anything, we just offer tools and bays, along with car wash/vacuums. (:
RosewRX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 01:32 PM   #7
Kraj81
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 361484
Join Date: Jul 2013
Chapter/Region: International
Location: Miesau, Germany
Vehicle:
2006 Impreza WRX
White

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosewRX View Post
Yeah, the Annex can order pretty much anything you want but I am not sure we would be your best bet. We charge a 30% mark up for pretty much any parts, etc that we order. You could check on the economy first and see if its not too expensive. GK Autoteile near Vogelweh can get a lot of things quick, along with Berger. If you decide to go on base, the number is 480-2956 Option #2 or else 06371-47-2956.

Hobby shop doesn't generally order parts or anything, we just offer tools and bays, along with car wash/vacuums. (:
Awesome, thanks...I'm actually looking for Subaru Coolant...I'll check GK tomorrow...then i gotta figure out how to fix whatever the CEL is giving off...
Kraj81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 05:22 PM   #8
Kraj81
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 361484
Join Date: Jul 2013
Chapter/Region: International
Location: Miesau, Germany
Vehicle:
2006 Impreza WRX
White

Default

Anyone know where I can find a Cobb TBE in Germany? Cobb said they won't be able to ship a TBE because of the box size restriction.
Kraj81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 09:00 PM   #9
jzehren11
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 357281
Join Date: May 2013
Chapter/Region: International
Location: Bragg, NC
Vehicle:
2004 WRX Wagon
WRB

Default

Make an account in ShipItAPO.com. I paid $70 for them to ship mine here...find a place that does free shipping to anywhere in the USA. I know ImportImageRacing does.
jzehren11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 12:28 PM   #10
RosewRX
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 332954
Join Date: Sep 2012
Chapter/Region: International
Location: Germany
Vehicle:
2004 WrX
WRB

Default

Mine was shipped here but the down pipe was shipped in a separate box from the catback exhaust. I'm assuming they won't break it down?
RosewRX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 05:57 PM   #11
Kraj81
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 361484
Join Date: Jul 2013
Chapter/Region: International
Location: Miesau, Germany
Vehicle:
2006 Impreza WRX
White

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosewRX View Post
Mine was shipped here but the down pipe was shipped in a separate box from the catback exhaust. I'm assuming they won't break it down?
Well was the reply was "Yes, we do ship via USPS to all APO addresses. However, they do have restrictions on what size boxes they can ship so we may not be able to ship larger items like cat-back exhausts. "
Kraj81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 03:31 AM   #12
RosewRX
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 332954
Join Date: Sep 2012
Chapter/Region: International
Location: Germany
Vehicle:
2004 WrX
WRB

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraj81 View Post

Well was the reply was "Yes, we do ship via USPS to all APO addresses. However, they do have restrictions on what size boxes they can ship so we may not be able to ship larger items like cat-back exhausts. "
o.O Well... Okay then lol. Mine made it just fine and I'm receiving all the mail for a deployed friend right now and his CBE came in about 2 weeks ago. Ours are both Invidia though. Maybe Cobb has different information or restrictions. :/ maybe try like Justin said and do shipitapo..
RosewRX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 01:30 PM   #13
Kraj81
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 361484
Join Date: Jul 2013
Chapter/Region: International
Location: Miesau, Germany
Vehicle:
2006 Impreza WRX
White

Default

I found a Subaru dealer...in Hütschenhausen, which is literally down the road from me...smh...getting my coolant tomorrow!!!!!
Kraj81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 01:32 PM   #14
Kraj81
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 361484
Join Date: Jul 2013
Chapter/Region: International
Location: Miesau, Germany
Vehicle:
2006 Impreza WRX
White

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosewRX View Post
o.O Well... Okay then lol. Mine made it just fine and I'm receiving all the mail for a deployed friend right now and his CBE came in about 2 weeks ago. Ours are both Invidia though. Maybe Cobb has different information or restrictions. :/ maybe try like Justin said and do shipitapo..
yeah imma try but gotta wait a month or 2, vacay next week and gotta buy carseats...lol
Kraj81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:37 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Powered by Searchlight © 2014 Axivo Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - 2014, North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club, Inc.