Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Saturday July 12, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Subaru Models > Impreza Forum

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Old 06-11-2014, 12:03 PM   #1
Natoli
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 390775

I was driving home last night and my cel, traction control and cruise control came on, I've read that's what happens when the cel comes on but I scanned my car and it's throwing me a P0420 and I'm thinking that's because my car is slightly modded and no tune I'm going to take it to the dealer today and see what they come up with. My 2011 wrx has a Cobb intake Cobb short shifter greddy exhaust and gfb blow off. Any suggestions ?

I'm a summing it's because the high flow cat but going to get checked out anyway
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Natoli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 12:28 PM   #2
STi_Pilot
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 390591

You're right. You need to get tuned when running most intakes and downpipes with high flow or no cat. At the very least running the OTS stage two map from Cobb AP will prevent you from throwing codes due to performance intakes and downpipes.
STi_Pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 05:06 PM   #3
KillerAngel
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 352483
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
2013 WRX
DGM

P0420 is a low cat efficiency code, so the high flow cat could be the culprit. How long has it been in the car?
KillerAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 08:31 PM   #4
Natoli
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 390775

Sorry it took so long to replay, Cobb stage 2 cleared everything up thanks everyone
Natoli is offline   Reply With Quote