Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday April 24, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Miscellaneous > Off-Topic

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2013, 10:27 PM   #4226
OrbitalEllipses
Scooby Guru
 
Member#: 178811
Join Date: Apr 2008
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: MoCo
Vehicle:
2013 WRB BRZ
:banana:

Default

* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
OrbitalEllipses is offline  
Old 12-18-2013, 11:34 PM   #4227
forester06x
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 327942
Join Date: Aug 2012
Chapter/Region: South East
Location: Memphis TN
Vehicle:
OT Fap Camel 2014
'06 supercharged Forester

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by forester06x View Post
Oh Jesus, this slayed me Using that one right now, will post response.
She says: Bahahha omg where did you get that? History nerd
forester06x is online now  
Old 12-18-2013, 11:51 PM   #4228
Tweeter
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 162238
Join Date: Oct 2007
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Location: Not for sale.
Default

Something tells me there is quite an update going in here tomorrow.
Tweeter is offline  
Old 12-18-2013, 11:55 PM   #4229
delongedoug
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 124113
Join Date: Aug 2006
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Location: To infinity
Vehicle:
and beyond!

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 340Duster View Post
Even drunk you should have known better than this.
I internet drunk and it's a horrible idea. Thankfully I send messages to various broads I have or am yet to bang, but not an ex.
delongedoug is offline  
Old 12-19-2013, 07:41 AM   #4230
d3v0
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 225692
Join Date: Oct 2009
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Vehicle:
2007 Subaru WRX TR
Stage 2 - MRT Exhaust

Default

Cindy loo hoo and I are going to the penguins game tonight, shes supposedly going to go easy on me since Im a virgin so in exchange for showing me the way, I bought badass tickets.

She typically goes to bed pretty early, so I think if I want to spend any additional time with her we will need to go straight back to her place instead of going directly across the street to the awesome new bar..
d3v0 is offline  
Old 12-19-2013, 10:19 AM   #4231
PaPa-G
Scooby Potato
 
Member#: 156106
Join Date: Aug 2007
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: NW Indiana for the time being.
Vehicle:
2002 2002 WRX
Black

Default

Quote:
So woke up and see a text from Portland girl at 1:15am that says 'i'm texting you this to so u can see this tomorrow and remember that u made me really mad' I tried texting her today to apologize and ask her what i said to upset her, and she responds 'not over text, we'll talk later'
Seems the most of you are taking Portland girls side. However this text irked the F out of me. If you have a problem with me, say it, don't drag it out and play the guessing game. I'm also annoyed at bugeye for apologizing when he doesn't even know what he's apologizing for.

We have no idea why PG is mad, so until she gets her collective head out of her ass and decides to communicate like an adult I'm going to hold my opinion on that situation.
PaPa-G is online now  
Old 12-19-2013, 10:38 AM   #4232
wteGDF
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 201665
Join Date: Jan 2009
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Location: Tustin Ranch,CA
Vehicle:
2005 MmmMM CF....
Unique Starts Here....

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweeter View Post
Something tells me there is quite an update going in here tomorrow.
Not even going to comment (Yes Dave gets two free smacks cause I am a dumbass)

Bugeye: Man I see where you made that wrong turn and fixing that over the phone is going to be interesting to say the least. Problem with long distance is the distance and the trust that has to come with it as well. Women are usually not too trusting when it comes to us guys and that distance is not going to help any. I would do some serious thinking if this girl is truly want you want and if so you may have to limit yourself to going back to girls places at early morning hours. That or just turn your phone off so no drunk calling happens.

Also, when it rains it pours women bro.
wteGDF is offline  
Old 12-19-2013, 11:24 AM   #4233
deblas66
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 114096
Join Date: May 2006
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: NYC
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaPa-G View Post
Seems the most of you are taking Portland girls side. However this text irked the F out of me. If you have a problem with me, say it, don't drag it out and play the guessing game. I'm also annoyed at bugeye for apologizing when he doesn't even know what he's apologizing for.

We have no idea why PG is mad, so until she gets her collective head out of her ass and decides to communicate like an adult I'm going to hold my opinion on that situation.
If you or Bugeye doesn't know why she's mad, you shouldn't be in a relationship (or allowed out on your own) because you're retarded.

It's 100% obvious why she's mad. Rather than acting like a bitch and cursing him out or playing games, it seems like she's handling it in a mature way. It's a weekday, people work, and it's not appropriate to get into a high school texting fight during the day.

They will talk later and hopefully they get a better understanding of each other and what's needed for their long distance relationship, for better or worse.
deblas66 is offline  
Old 12-19-2013, 11:46 AM   #4234
Tweeter
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 162238
Join Date: Oct 2007
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Location: Not for sale.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wteGDF View Post
Not even going to comment (Yes Dave gets two free smacks cause I am a dumbass)
Didn't have to do you with you. I was mistaken about it. Nothing to see here.
Tweeter is offline  
Old 12-19-2013, 12:06 PM   #4235
wteGDF
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 201665
Join Date: Jan 2009
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Location: Tustin Ranch,CA
Vehicle:
2005 MmmMM CF....
Unique Starts Here....

Default

Ah good to know and I guess since no ownership of the smacks are taken I am off the hook!

On a cooler note...got my first tinder match. In my profile I am using the santa claus line and the chick hits me up saying "U can unwrap me if your nice n naughty haha hey hows it going cutie?

Dave you ready for excitement trolling the tinder girl

We are about two conversations later and I am about to throw the are you as innocent as you look message
wteGDF is offline  
Old 12-19-2013, 12:10 PM   #4236
PaPa-G
Scooby Potato
 
Member#: 156106
Join Date: Aug 2007
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: NW Indiana for the time being.
Vehicle:
2002 2002 WRX
Black

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by deblas66 View Post
If you or Bugeye doesn't know why she's mad, you shouldn't be in a relationship (or allowed out on your own) because you're retarded.

It's 100% obvious why she's mad. Rather than acting like a bitch and cursing him out or playing games, it seems like she's handling it in a mature way. It's a weekday, people work, and it's not appropriate to get into a high school texting fight during the day.

They will talk later and hopefully they get a better understanding of each other and what's needed for their long distance relationship, for better or worse.
Well lets look again at what bugeye said:

Quote:
Anyway i may have pissed her off pretty good last night. I met up with a female friend (we'll call her scotch girl cuz she drinks alot of scotch) and her roommate for a drink, which turned into a whole lot of drinks which turned into the girls inviting me to their apt and making me instant noodles. Apparently i drunk called her sometime around 1am and i honestly do not remember the conversation but i vaguely remember calling her when i was in the bathroom at the girl's place.
I re read the rest of the story, he never says he told her (PG) he was at the friends house. Do you see what I'm saying? Either she's pissed about the drunk dialing @ 1am in general, or she's pissed about something he said during the drunk dialing, which could POSSIBLY be admitting he was in that chicks bathroom at 1am.

If the text said something like "I think it was inappropriate you were at another womans house that late. we'll talk about this later." Or "I really don't appreciate you drunk dialing me at 1 am on a week night being incoherent. We'll talk more about this later" would have been a more mature thing to do.
PaPa-G is online now  
Old 12-19-2013, 12:12 PM   #4237
PaPa-G
Scooby Potato
 
Member#: 156106
Join Date: Aug 2007
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: NW Indiana for the time being.
Vehicle:
2002 2002 WRX
Black

Default

In my experience with women, nothing is 100% obvious unless she actually says it.
Assumptions can get you into trouble.
PaPa-G is online now  
Old 12-19-2013, 12:12 PM   #4238
wteGDF
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 201665
Join Date: Jan 2009
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Location: Tustin Ranch,CA
Vehicle:
2005 MmmMM CF....
Unique Starts Here....

Default

No that would be a more logical thing to do and women don't logic.
wteGDF is offline  
Old 12-19-2013, 12:18 PM   #4239
Tweeter
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 162238
Join Date: Oct 2007
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Location: Not for sale.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wteGDF View Post
Ah good to know and I guess since no ownership of the smacks are taken I am off the hook!

On a cooler note...got my first tinder match. In my profile I am using the santa claus line and the chick hits me up saying "U can unwrap me if your nice n naughty haha hey hows it going cutie?

Dave you ready for excitement trolling the tinder girl

We are about two conversations later and I am about to throw the are you as innocent as you look message
Those last 2 sentences didn't make any sense. I am not awake enough for this.
Tweeter is offline  
Old 12-19-2013, 12:19 PM   #4240
OutbackGT
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 135173
Join Date: Dec 2006
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Location: San Diego
Vehicle:
1996 Volvo 850
2013 R6

Default

Hey guize so leik now that I got a girlfriend, how come I'm totally drowning in *****? Like wat is this idunno lol
OutbackGT is offline  
Old 12-19-2013, 12:20 PM   #4241
wteGDF
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 201665
Join Date: Jan 2009
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Location: Tustin Ranch,CA
Vehicle:
2005 MmmMM CF....
Unique Starts Here....

Default

I didn't sleep much last night and no rockstar so sorry for the cornfusion...

Have to get coffee before my date tonight so I am not too big of an idiot...

Haha this tinder chick is pretty awesome so far...

H:You're so weet. Well hope to catch you later hot stuff. Gotta get up and get going. Glad I started your day off well, hope to finish it with you later ;D

Last edited by wteGDF; 12-19-2013 at 12:25 PM.
wteGDF is offline  
Old 12-19-2013, 12:27 PM   #4242
PaPa-G
Scooby Potato
 
Member#: 156106
Join Date: Aug 2007
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: NW Indiana for the time being.
Vehicle:
2002 2002 WRX
Black

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wteGDF View Post
No that would be a more logical thing to do and women don't logic.
Agreed. Regardless, until they have a talk I'm not jumping to any conclusions.
PaPa-G is online now  
Old 12-19-2013, 12:30 PM   #4243
wteGDF
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 201665
Join Date: Jan 2009
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Location: Tustin Ranch,CA
Vehicle:
2005 MmmMM CF....
Unique Starts Here....

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaPa-G View Post
Agreed. Regardless, until they have a talk I'm not jumping to any conclusions.
Ah yes don't be like me...negative nelly over here...
wteGDF is offline  
Old 12-19-2013, 12:42 PM   #4244
thebanker
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 338070
Join Date: Nov 2012
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Location: Aliso Viejo,CA
Vehicle:
2013 WRX GR
DGM

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wteGDF View Post
Glad I started your day off well, hope to finish it with you later ;D
Quote:
Originally Posted by wteGDF View Post
hope to finish it with you later ;D
Quote:
Originally Posted by wteGDF View Post
hope to finish it with you later ;D
Quote:
Originally Posted by wteGDF View Post
hope to finish it with you later ;D








...






thebanker is offline  
Old 12-19-2013, 12:48 PM   #4245
wteGDF
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 201665
Join Date: Jan 2009
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Location: Tustin Ranch,CA
Vehicle:
2005 MmmMM CF....
Unique Starts Here....

Default

interesting women on there
wteGDF is offline  
Old 12-19-2013, 12:52 PM   #4246
Tweeter
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 162238
Join Date: Oct 2007
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Location: Not for sale.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wteGDF View Post
I didn't sleep much last night and no rockstar so sorry for the cornfusion...

Have to get coffee before my date tonight so I am not too big of an idiot...

Haha this tinder chick is pretty awesome so far...

H:You're so weet. Well hope to catch you later hot stuff. Gotta get up and get going. Glad I started your day off well, hope to finish it with you later ;D


Don't get the SuperAIDS.
Tweeter is offline  
Old 12-19-2013, 12:55 PM   #4247
wteGDF
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 201665
Join Date: Jan 2009
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Location: Tustin Ranch,CA
Vehicle:
2005 MmmMM CF....
Unique Starts Here....

Default

I have a date later so she won't be finishing my day today. Pretty interesting to say the least as I just sent her like two messages so far lol

Aw man I saw that gif earlier and I was like I am going to use that.

OMFG....

Me: Stay dry out there...I will as I brought my floaties so I dont drown in your beauty later

Her: Just saw this! Lol Ill stay dry alright....gonna rip those babies off and get nice and wet with you later ;D

Hmm can't tell if trolling...
wteGDF is offline  
Old 12-19-2013, 01:13 PM   #4248
thebanker
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 338070
Join Date: Nov 2012
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Location: Aliso Viejo,CA
Vehicle:
2013 WRX GR
DGM

Default

Damn son.
thebanker is offline  
Old 12-19-2013, 01:14 PM   #4249
jbone
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 97060
Join Date: Sep 2005
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: On the dock, by the bay.
Vehicle:
SPB- Proud owner of
the flip-cup trophy.

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweeter View Post


Don't get the SuperAIDS.
You're getting your use outta that gif.
jbone is offline  
Old 12-19-2013, 01:17 PM   #4250
PaPa-G
Scooby Potato
 
Member#: 156106
Join Date: Aug 2007
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: NW Indiana for the time being.
Vehicle:
2002 2002 WRX
Black

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wteGDF View Post
I have a date later so she won't be finishing my day today. Pretty interesting to say the least as I just sent her like two messages so far lol

Aw man I saw that gif earlier and I was like I am going to use that.

OMFG....

Me: Stay dry out there...I will as I brought my floaties so I dont drown in your beauty later

Her: Just saw this! Lol Ill stay dry alright....gonna rip those babies off and get nice and wet with you later ;D
.

Wait...where's the rest!?

PaPa-G is online now  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Powered by Searchlight © 2014 Axivo Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - 2014, North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club, Inc.