|03-20-2001, 12:03 AM||#1|
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Lakewood, CO USAVehicle:
1973 Porsche 914
Any interest in these products?
Just spitting out ideas of things I plan on making for my own car - and maybe yours.
- High strength sway bar end links (front and rear)
- Master brake cylinder support brace
- Adjustable control arms (front and rear)
- High strength sway bar mounts (front and rear)
- High strength sways bars (25 mm to 35mm?)
- High strength adjustable front strut tower bar
[This message has been edited by tomrichardson (edited March 19, 2001).]
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Would you be interested in these new Stance products?||Touge Factory||Brakes, Steering & Suspension||34||04-24-2009 08:16 PM|
|I'm not interested in their product, but I always open their junkmail...||beachbum||Off-Topic||9||11-28-2006 06:15 PM|
|Gauging Interest in new products||WizardBlackWRX||Factory 2.0L Turbo Powertrain||7||07-30-2002 08:31 AM|
|Would anyone have any interest in these wheels?||MY99 2.5GT||Brakes, Steering & Suspension||4||05-03-2001 05:01 PM|
|Any interest in these products?||tomrichardson||North West Impreza Club Forum -- NWIC||11||03-21-2001 09:40 AM|