Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Sunday May 3, 2015
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC General > Newbies & FAQs

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2014, 10:22 PM   #1
brent701
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 383513
Join Date: Mar 2014
Chapter/Region: SWIC
Location: Arizona
Vehicle:
2014 WRX
WR blue

Default New and 1st time Subary WRX owner saying hello

Just picked up my 2014 WR Blue Hatch yesterday. After a 12 day fight some banks and one dealer ( long story) ended going to another and they hooked me up.

Here she is. I have added OEM roof rails after the pic


* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
brent701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 11:18 PM   #2
1stSoobie
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 379165
Join Date: Jan 2014
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Location: San Diego, CA
Vehicle:
2014 Impreza WRX Lim
WR Blue Pearl

Default

Congrats and welcome. The more World Rally Blue owners the better!
1stSoobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 10:11 AM   #3
Docc99
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 259197
Join Date: Sep 2010
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: Cincinnati
Vehicle:
2014 WRX Sedan
WRB

Default

Welcome! What part of Australia are you from?
Docc99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 12:51 PM   #4
brent701
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 383513
Join Date: Mar 2014
Chapter/Region: SWIC
Location: Arizona
Vehicle:
2014 WRX
WR blue

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docc99 View Post
Welcome! What part of Australia are you from?
I live in Arizona. Not sure where it says Australia at.
And on my phone it shows that pic upside down. Lol
brent701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 01:15 PM   #5
Loyale93
Newbie Moderator
Moderator
 
Member#: 91347
Join Date: Jul 2005
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Vehicle:
'13 XV Crosstrek,
1050 Triumph Speed Triple

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brent701 View Post
I live in Arizona. Not sure where it says Australia at.
And on my phone it shows that pic upside down. Lol
It doesn't. But since you didn't say, and you didn't fill out your profile, he made a guess (jokingly). My standby is Soviet Russia and Dodge Caliber.

Fill out your profile. You can't do it via the app, before you ask. Log into a computer or just use safari/chrome/browser#4 on your mobile device.
Loyale93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 01:53 PM   #6
brent701
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 383513
Join Date: Mar 2014
Chapter/Region: SWIC
Location: Arizona
Vehicle:
2014 WRX
WR blue

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loyale93 View Post
It doesn't. But since you didn't say, and you didn't fill out your profile, he made a guess (jokingly). My standby is Soviet Russia and Dodge Caliber.

Fill out your profile. You can't do it via the app, before you ask. Log into a computer or just use safari/chrome/browser#4 on your mobile device.
Done. Thanks.
brent701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 03:56 PM   #7
Arpent
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 384035
Join Date: Mar 2014
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Bellefonte, Pennslyvania
Vehicle:
2007 WRX Wagon

Default

Nice hatch man, I just went and looked at a Ice Silver 2014 hatch. Im pretty sure im going back to get. Hatches are so nice!
Arpent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 10:50 PM   #8
Docc99
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 259197
Join Date: Sep 2010
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: Cincinnati
Vehicle:
2014 WRX Sedan
WRB

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brent701 View Post
I live in Arizona. Not sure where it says Australia at.
And on my phone it shows that pic upside down. Lol
Haha man I was just messing with you because your pic was upside down. Got any plans for it?
Docc99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 10:54 PM   #9
C_Lee
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 384207
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: NY
Vehicle:
2013 WRX
Plasma Blue Pearl

Default

Nice, congrats man.
C_Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 12:32 AM   #10
brent701
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 383513
Join Date: Mar 2014
Chapter/Region: SWIC
Location: Arizona
Vehicle:
2014 WRX
WR blue

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docc99 View Post
Haha man I was just messing with you because your pic was upside down. Got any plans for it?

Yeah.
Ordering (not in any order)
Invidia N1 Race Single cat back exhaust
Whiteline front/rear sway bars and end links
short throw shifter kit
cobb accessport
Already installed my roof racks. Waiting for the back carries to get here.
HID's
Catless Downpipe
FMIC
Fuel pump
Larger injectors. ( at one point will try E85 or wait for E89 to be released)
Dual gauge cluster bezel.

I think that's all for now.

My end goal after I have it for a while is a Large turbo kit built engine and around 450-500 awhp shouldn't be to hard but I am not in a hurry.
If I need to feel some power I just jump on the bike and go play
brent701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 12:54 AM   #11
art@grimmspeed
NASIOC Vendor
 
Member#: 301037
Join Date: Nov 2011
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Vehicle:
2004 Forester XT
Aspen White

Default

It's amazing how much you have to put up with at some dealerships and how smoothly things can go at others. I've had some nightmare experiences with looking for cars/getting service work done at the local dealerships. Beautiful hatch regardless, I'm glad everything came together and you could pick her up. Good future mod list but start thinking about building up the shortblock if you want those kind of #'s. Good luck!
-Art
art@grimmspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 01:00 AM   #12
brent701
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 383513
Join Date: Mar 2014
Chapter/Region: SWIC
Location: Arizona
Vehicle:
2014 WRX
WR blue

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by art@grimmspeed View Post
It's amazing how much you have to put up with at some dealerships and how smoothly things can go at others. I've had some nightmare experiences with looking for cars/getting service work done at the local dealerships. Beautiful hatch regardless, I'm glad everything came together and you could pick her up. Good future mod list but start thinking about building up the shortblock if you want those kind of #'s. Good luck!
-Art

Yeah
Was just gonna order a built short block ( I like having extra stuff, lol)

I had a WR Blue on old at another dealer but they caused a problem with my bank and put my account in protection for over a week. After that they wouldn't work with me any longer and kept telling me they wouldn't hold the car and wouldn't let me put anything down on the car to hold it.
Found this Hatch at another dealer who actually worked with me. So I drove away with this one lol
brent701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 10:11 AM   #13
art@grimmspeed
NASIOC Vendor
 
Member#: 301037
Join Date: Nov 2011
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Vehicle:
2004 Forester XT
Aspen White

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brent701 View Post
Yeah
Was just gonna order a built short block ( I like having extra stuff, lol)

I had a WR Blue on old at another dealer but they caused a problem with my bank and put my account in protection for over a week. After that they wouldn't work with me any longer and kept telling me they wouldn't hold the car and wouldn't let me put anything down on the car to hold it.
Found this Hatch at another dealer who actually worked with me. So I drove away with this one lol
That's insane, you think a place that you're voluntary giving your money to wouldn't give you that much run-around. The other dealership earned your business, good for them.
-Art
art@grimmspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:03 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Powered by Searchlight © 2015 Axivo Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - 2014, North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club, Inc.