Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Saturday October 25, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Technical > Electrical & Lighting

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Old 10-22-2002, 02:18 AM   #1
veedubaholicvr6
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 23078
Vehicle:
2003 WRX
BLACK

Exclamation Apexi Turbo Timer Not Working.

In "Time" mode, it's at 0.30 and the LED next to it, lights stays at ORANGE and could not be adjusted, NOR does it keep the engine running.

Also no cruise control function. Anyway to have Timer AND have cruise control???

I did not use the built in A/F function, there for I did not splice the white wire.

I also used HKS harness. Grounded the timer to this bracket that holds glove box on, with 2 connector on the bottom (hope everyone know where i'm talking about)

I have a MY03, and on the passenger side, there isnt a pink wire to splice the E-brake wire off of the timer, so I went in on the red one instead. Here:

I cut the Grey wire here:

I cut the Dark green w/ Black wire off the cruise control button. Here a look:

Maybe i cut and spliced wrong wires????
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
veedubaholicvr6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2002, 04:45 AM   #2
veedubaholicvr6
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 23078
Vehicle:
2003 WRX
BLACK

I'm an idiot... Maybe because I'm new to Subbies...

I just realized that I looked at the diagram wrong, i had of where the pink wire was confused with I think rear O2 sensor wiring... I knew I did something stupid...

As far as the Green/Black wire, I botched it too..

Hey at least I grounded it right~! But everything is fixed.

I'm doing the Timer/Headunit/Defi Gauges control at the same time, so far everything else work perfect. Just messed up 2 wires, so I did alright.

Well it's 4:20AM and I came back from a perfect test run. So let me go celebrate.

Last edited by veedubaholicvr6; 10-22-2002 at 05:54 AM.
veedubaholicvr6 is offline   Reply With Quote