Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Tuesday July 29, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
Click here to visit TireRack
Tire & Wheel Forum sponsored by The Tire Rack

Losing traction? Need new tires?
Click here to visit the NASIOC Upgrade Garage...
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Technical > Tire & Wheel

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Old 01-07-2003, 06:30 AM   #1
Orbit
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 31508
Default Wheel size?

First of all I want to introduce myself: I'm the fresh owner of a Legacy sedan 2000 in that blue-isch / purple-isch color. I fill my days with selling high-end car audio and studiing half time. For the record, i live in Belgium and English is my thirt language, so please don't mind the typo's.

I'm now looking for wheels and after asking in the dedicated Legacy part of this forum they directed me to here.

cfr: http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show...hreadid=297274

In the mean time I extensively used the search function and came up with some interesting links, but all concerning Impreza's and the comment "mostly thats ok for a Legacy to".

I'm kinda leaning towards 18's since looks are quite important (car will become a demo-vehicle for high end car audio), but i don't want to lose usability of my car. I just need to be capable of driving it around with a full trunk and 5 people in it just the way i can now. Ans if that is not posible, 17's it wil be ...

So, i need to know wich wheel/tyre combo will fit. I also noticed we (europeans) mount less wide tyres then u americans. A 205 wide tire on a 7.5 inch rimm is not even concidered as narow.

And last but not least i'd like to see some pictures of nice 17's mounted on a Legacy. Because if I love the looks i don't have to go trough the hastle of fitting an 18.

Thanks, hope you guys can help me !
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Orbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2003, 05:21 PM   #2
Orbit
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 31508

No one ??
Orbit is offline   Reply With Quote