Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Sunday April 20, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
New England Subaru Impreza Club
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Chapters > New England Impreza Club Forum -- NESIC

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-16-2009, 01:23 PM   #1576
Iheartsubarus
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 97883
Join Date: Oct 2005
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Location: SCS Subiegirls.com
Vehicle:
2008 Dodge Caliber
Blue Surf Pearlcoat

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by frenchie View Post
Hayley, I yelled at him, but in english.
I think it might of had a greater impact if it was in french!
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Iheartsubarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 01:33 PM   #1577
frenchie
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 121478
Join Date: Jul 2006
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: Lyndhurst, nj
Vehicle:
1996 Impreza
red

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iheartsubarus View Post
I think it might of had a greater impact if it was in french!
Yeah, my reflexes are screwed up sometimes...

Sweety would have had the exact same effect. I hate the habit that people have here to give you pet name after talking to you for 5 min or even less. As we say in France, "we didn't tend to pigs together". And if you have to use a pet name on me, after we actually got closer, then try to have a little more imagination.
I endorse Frenchie because it's me.
frenchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 02:10 PM   #1578
ryscott
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 206581
Join Date: Mar 2009
Default

Dear Jetta driver,

Putting a metal "quattro" decal on your trunk does not make your car AWD, nor does it make your stock car any faster. Most of all, it didn't make me want to race you.

-Scooby driver
ryscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 02:23 PM   #1579
island boyeee
Scooby Guru
 
Member#: 171758
Join Date: Feb 2008
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Location: Quincy, MA / St. John, USVI
Vehicle:
2006 WRX Ltd Stg m@!
Blk&Grn / 08 Daytona 675

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryscott View Post
Dear Jetta driver,

Putting a metal "quattro" decal on your trunk does not make your car AWD, nor does it make your stock car any faster. Most of all, it didn't make me want to race you.

-Scooby driver

what, you've never heard of the Audi Jetta?!
island boyeee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 05:04 PM   #1580
cprincipe
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 201222
Join Date: Jan 2009
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Location: Nashua, NH
Vehicle:
2007 Impreza 2.5i
Grey

Default

Dear Neon Owner

Have fun when that block cracks on you.

Twice.

cprincipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 05:44 PM   #1581
Counterfit
Scooby Guru
 
Member#: 124254
Join Date: Aug 2006
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Location: Rhode Island
Vehicle:
2006 06 SGM Slowbaru
"The Scoobinator"

Default

I'm not your honey, guy!
Counterfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 05:46 PM   #1582
LegacyGT_97
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 139191
Join Date: Jan 2007
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Location: Warwick, RI
Vehicle:
2006 WRX WRB
2002 2.5RS BRP

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by frenchie View Post
Dear stupid guy in your suburban monster,

Yes the light is green for you, but you are turning left, and I am crossing the street, so you have to yield me the passage.
And above all, do not "honey" me when telling me you have the right of way, because you don't, and we're not buddies.

the pissed off girl crossing the street.

Honey?? Oh no no.....I would have gone for "little lady". Far more condescending and infuriating.
LegacyGT_97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 05:58 PM   #1583
frenchie
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 121478
Join Date: Jul 2006
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: Lyndhurst, nj
Vehicle:
1996 Impreza
red

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegacyGT_97 View Post
Honey?? Oh no no.....I would have gone for "little lady". Far more condescending and infuriating.
I actually prefer "little lady", honey is really something that gets under my skin..
frenchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 06:23 PM   #1584
Aceyduce
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 194449
Join Date: Nov 2008
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Location: Western RI
Vehicle:
2011 Mazda, 2003 WRX
Black , WRB

Default

Dear Fedex Driver,

Thank you for BLATANTLY MISSING the signs I posted all over my building clearly indicating to leave the package today. I swear you want me to drive another 180 miles out of my way so I can kick you square in the balls while your children look on. Next time you miss all the notes and signatures, and THEN leave me one on the door stating just that! Signature required...

You sir are pending a complaint filed against you to your supervisor. I have already taken the steps to contact fedex directly, and will be contacting your terminals higher ups tomorrow morning at 8 am exactly. I expect either a full refund for the shipping amount, a signed personal letter of apology (on my letterhead, because obviously you require the same) or your letter of dismissal written and notarized by your acting supervisor.

Signed on Fedex Doortag,

Be happy I have to work tomorrow otherwise I would wait for you to try this **** again and run you over with your own damn truck.
Aceyduce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 07:54 PM   #1585
RobE
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 114550
Join Date: May 2006
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Default

^^^ you should have told the shipper to use UPS.
RobE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 10:57 PM   #1586
Jester0723
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 194766
Join Date: Nov 2008
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Location: Connecticut
Default

Dear old man in the Lexus,

In the future, please refrain from playing that fun game where you see how close you can get to the car in front of you at a redlight/stop sign. Especially when we're stopped uphill. Some of us still drive manual transmission cars, and it's quite difficult not to roll backwards a bit before moving forward in said situation.

Thanks,
The drivers who drive stick
Jester0723 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 11:09 PM   #1587
LegacyGT_97
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 139191
Join Date: Jan 2007
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Location: Warwick, RI
Vehicle:
2006 WRX WRB
2002 2.5RS BRP

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceyduce View Post
Dear Fedex Driver,

Thank you for BLATANTLY MISSING the signs I posted all over my building clearly indicating to leave the package today. I swear you want me to drive another 180 miles out of my way so I can kick you square in the balls while your children look on. Next time you miss all the notes and signatures, and THEN leave me one on the door stating just that! Signature required...

You sir are pending a complaint filed against you to your supervisor. I have already taken the steps to contact fedex directly, and will be contacting your terminals higher ups tomorrow morning at 8 am exactly. I expect either a full refund for the shipping amount, a signed personal letter of apology (on my letterhead, because obviously you require the same) or your letter of dismissal written and notarized by your acting supervisor.

Signed on Fedex Doortag,

Be happy I have to work tomorrow otherwise I would wait for you to try this **** again and run you over with your own damn truck.
Good god Neal, relax. I'd wait 'till the package is in hand before you complain. It might just get "lost" otherwise.
LegacyGT_97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 08:28 AM   #1588
ilow
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 205449
Join Date: Mar 2009
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Location: MA
Vehicle:
2003 Toyota 4Runner
Gray

Default

Dear idiot in the Ford Exploder,
28 is the Route number we were on and not the speed limit. I didn't pass you to show you how awesome my car is, I did it because you were going 30 in a 45. It's the long skinny pedal on the right, use it.
--thanks
Someone-who-wants-to-get-home-before-i-can-collect-Social-Security.
ilow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 08:37 AM   #1589
RiSti05
Scooby Guru
 
Member#: 154024
Join Date: Jul 2007
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Location: RI
Vehicle:
05 WRB STi
05CGMSTi-Sold, B5S4-Sold

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by frenchie View Post
Yeah, my reflexes are screwed up sometimes...

Sweety would have had the exact same effect. I hate the habit that people have here to give you pet name after talking to you for 5 min or even less. As we say in France, "we didn't tend to pigs together". And if you have to use a pet name on me, after we actually got closer, then try to have a little more imagination.
I endorse Frenchie because it's me.

makes sense....i actually call a friend of mine Frenchie....she's not french though, but her name is Frances
RiSti05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 09:00 AM   #1590
wawawrx
Scooby Guru
 
Member#: 200730
Join Date: Jan 2009
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Conshohocken
Vehicle:
'08 E92 M3
'95 GC ZJ

Default

Dear douche in the crown vic on 95N,

I know you think that merging into the onramp lane without a turn signal is a great idea, but you nearly smashed my entire front fender. no its not the breakdown lane yet... so you can wait till i merge instead of riding the shoulder. yes i did beep. yes i did give the universal "#1" symbol. you proceeded to slam your brakes on and give me **** throw your hands in the air and what not. i have had a ****ty ****ing week so you can **** and GTFO. i thoroughly enjoyed passing you on the shoulder after you slammed your brakes on because you got pissed and guess what. i win. old jackass

Truely,

**** You.
wawawrx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 12:40 AM   #1591
dgsblb2
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 197278
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Northern California
Vehicle:
1999 Lifted OBS

Default

Dear lady driving the Outback on highway 99 in CA,

It was about 7:15am and me and my girlfriend both attend Butte College. In order for us to exit off of 99 and drive down pentz rd. to get to the college, we must get in the right lane. Now, I prefer to go with the flow of traffic, about 75mph. Everyone in the right lane is going significantly slower than that. You on the other hand, think it's ok to weave through traffic as you talk on your cell phone, oblivious to your stupidity. When traffic is this packed, you can't do anything about getting to wherever it is the hell you are going, any faster. As I see my exit coming up, I begin to plan out how to get into the right lane. I see an opening, flip my blinker on, wait a kind second so you know I'm there, and being to move into the right lane.

WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!!! Was there seriously a reason for you to slam on the gas to get in front of me? You nearly rear ended the car in front of you, but you knew that because you had to slam on your brakes. Additionally, you nearly hit me because I did not notice until we were side by side, you on the shoulder, that it was the end of the world for me to get into the right lane to exit. Not only did you not exit, but we nearly missed the exit which would cause us to drive about 5 miles further down the road to turn around, causing us to be late to our classes, you ignorant piece of ****.

If I ever see you on the road again, I hope you are either in a ditch or in the passenger seat. **** you lady.
dgsblb2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 02:36 AM   #1592
Brisky
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 148078
Join Date: May 2007
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Location: Spokane, WA
Vehicle:
1993 Legacy L AWD
Silver

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester0723 View Post
Dear old man in the Lexus,

In the future, please refrain from playing that fun game where you see how close you can get to the car in front of you at a redlight/stop sign. Especially when we're stopped uphill. Some of us still drive manual transmission cars, and it's quite difficult not to roll backwards a bit before moving forward in said situation.

Thanks,
The drivers who drive stick
I had a WRB STi do that to me once.
He even honked at me...
Brisky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 04:30 PM   #1593
massbmx
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 159707
Join Date: Sep 2007
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Location: MA
Vehicle:
08 STi
DGM

Default

Dear bish in the ford ranger in foxboro,

I really enjoyed it when you decided to brake check me 4 times despite the fact that I had just taken a right behind you and hadn't been anywhere within 3 car lengths of your precious ford ranger (going 30 mph). But the best part was that you stopped, got out of your car (in the rain no less) to give me the shrug the shoulders/angry look. I'm sure the people in the traffic jam you caused behind us were wondering WTF this psycho bitch was doing. I'm not sure if you could tell also, but at that point we were stopped and I was still 2 car lengths behind you. I hope you enjoyed the horn honking/finger the entire rest of the way down the road. Also way to not pull to the side when 2 police cars went by with lights on.

Sincerely,
the guy laughing at you for being insane
massbmx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 05:15 PM   #1594
305
Guest
 
Member#:
Default

Dear multitudes of Aholes, idiots, and unaware drivers,


please, please, please..

-BMW's stop trying to race me
-speed by me and get in my lane
-driving beside me on the highway to see if I want to "go" continuosly revving with your darkly tinted windows rolled all the way up
- at night driving with high beams on
- tailgating me on the highway and streets...sometimes it looks like theyre actually sitting in my back seats
-start using turn signals ##$$%^^&&!!!!!!!
- when were at a red light and you pull up behind me as closely as possible isnt going to get you where youre going any FASTER!! Just because I move up slightly doesnt mean I want you to come closer!
- QUIT cutting people off on the highway!! Just because there's the slightest bit of space between 2 cars doens't mean you can swerve into it!
- Use your mirrors! quit turning and changing lanes at your leisure like its 3am on an empty road.
- fast driver, my car is faster than yours please quit trying me because youre in a crazy rush or you just installed new spark plugs.
- Use the stop signs and learn their rule
- if you see my turn signal is on and Im patiently waiting please just let me through dont speed up :]

sincerely concerned,

everyone who drives normally
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 01:39 PM   #1595
Ahzlon
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 45216
Join Date: Oct 2003
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Location: Essex, Vermont
Vehicle:
2005 Baja Turbo
Silver

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceyduce View Post
Dear Fedex Driver,

Thank you for BLATANTLY MISSING the signs I posted all over my building clearly indicating to leave the package today. I swear you want me to drive another 180 miles out of my way so I can kick you square in the balls while your children look on. Next time you miss all the notes and signatures, and THEN leave me one on the door stating just that! Signature required...

You sir are pending a complaint filed against you to your supervisor. I have already taken the steps to contact fedex directly, and will be contacting your terminals higher ups tomorrow morning at 8 am exactly. I expect either a full refund for the shipping amount, a signed personal letter of apology (on my letterhead, because obviously you require the same) or your letter of dismissal written and notarized by your acting supervisor.

Signed on Fedex Doortag,

Be happy I have to work tomorrow otherwise I would wait for you to try this **** again and run you over with your own damn truck.
Acy, It's actually up to the driver to leave a package the requires a signature behind without having the customer present to sign for the package. Cause if the package comes up missing regardless if you leave a note it will be the drivers ass. The best thing to is in this situation is have it left at the depot where the packages are sorted and pick it up there. I deliver for different company if a note is left I refuse to drop the package if a signature is required.
Ahzlon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 04:22 PM   #1596
audio1der
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 77039
Join Date: Dec 2004
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Location: R.I.
Vehicle:
08 Sierra Crew
Drk Brahma

Default

Dear 2G eclipse (NA) 95n Ri
CT plate 402-WUT

I don't want to race. Me laughing at you and your passenger was my way of telling you to **** off yet you continued to rev and stare at me(I was blushing) even with the rain and a line of traffic in front of us.
Also when I got behind you it wasn't that i was giving in, it was just me wanting to do the speed limit.

Sincerely yours,
Please leave me alone

PS I bet that neon with the racing stripes and altezzas you tried to get to race you would've given you a run for your money
audio1der is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 05:18 PM   #1597
habitatxskate
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 197537
Join Date: Dec 2008
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: NNJ
Vehicle:
06 WRX
matte black

Default

dear stupid bitch,
congratulations on having a larger car than me, next time don't tailgate me and you won't get brake checked, all i wanted was to buy a pack of cigarettes at the exxon.

hey woman,
try not to swerve into my lane next time, i had to lock up my brakes thanks to you. next time you should try waiting .2 seconds for the car in front of you to pull into the parking lot instead of trying to swerve around it. **** you.

hi mr. in the yellow h3,
going 40 in the passing lane is unacceptable, especially when the middle lane is WIDE open, k thx.

hey punks in mommy's cadillac,
thanks for screaming "you're a *****" i LOLed.

hey punks 2.0 at exxon,
you're a bitch, you don't say **** to me when we're inside the convenience store but once you're with "your boys" and driving away i bet you felt like a BAMF yelling **** you and speeding away.

hey dick head neighbor with the Audi TTS,
if you enjoy saying "nice car ******" and attempting to do a burnout outside my house try not to burn your clutch next time, it smelt like ****. why did you act so surprised when i rode your ass yesterday? oh and i really laughed the other day when you were trying to make a left and i was making a right and you tried super hard to grill me like the guido *** you are, i was staring right at you, and guess what? you couldn't see me could you.. lmao
habitatxskate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 05:24 PM   #1598
island boyeee
Scooby Guru
 
Member#: 171758
Join Date: Feb 2008
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Location: Quincy, MA / St. John, USVI
Vehicle:
2006 WRX Ltd Stg m@!
Blk&Grn / 08 Daytona 675

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by habitatxskate View Post
dear stupid bitch,
congratulations on having a larger car than me, next time don't tailgate me and you won't get brake checked, all i wanted was to buy a pack of cigarettes at the exxon.

hey woman,
try not to swerve into my lane next time, i had to lock up my brakes thanks to you. next time you should try waiting .2 seconds for the car in front of you to pull into the parking lot instead of trying to swerve around it. **** you.

hi mr. in the yellow h3,
going 40 in the passing lane is unacceptable, especially when the middle lane is WIDE open, k thx.

hey punks in mommy's cadillac,
thanks for screaming "you're a *****" i LOLed.

hey punks 2.0 at exxon,
you're a bitch, you don't say **** to me when we're inside the convenience store but once you're with "your boys" and driving away i bet you felt like a BAMF yelling **** you and speeding away.

hey dick head neighbor with the Audi TTS,
if you enjoy saying "nice car ******" and attempting to do a burnout outside my house try not to burn your clutch next time, it smelt like ****. why did you act so surprised when i rode your ass yesterday? oh and i really laughed the other day when you were trying to make a left and i was making a right and you tried super hard to grill me like the guido *** you are, i was staring right at you, and guess what? you couldn't see me could you.. lmao
welcome to jersey??
island boyeee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 06:12 PM   #1599
habitatxskate
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 197537
Join Date: Dec 2008
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: NNJ
Vehicle:
06 WRX
matte black

Default

been here all my life
habitatxskate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 06:20 PM   #1600
n00bish
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 159548
Join Date: Sep 2007
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Location: Worcester, MA
Vehicle:
09 WRX
Spark Silver

Default

Dear BMW Driver on 190S,

When we're merging onto a highway behind a truck, if myself and one other car are in front of you on the onramp and are doing the same immediate lane change into the passing lane, don't try to pass me while I merge. And when we pass the truck, don't try to pass me on the right, especially if the car in front of me is moving over to the right lane too. I just want to get back in the ****ing right lane. I used my blinkers both times, *******.

And passing me WOT like a jackass then going no faster than the rest of the road not even a quarter mile farther just makes you a tool.
n00bish is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Dear Neon Driver... USRC P-2WD Champions? webkris New England Impreza Club Forum -- NESIC 10 11-22-2007 10:12 AM
For all you neon drivers mla163 Off-Topic 1 08-24-2006 09:21 AM
Dear careless driver who almost ran me over today: Mike Wevrick Off-Topic 39 06-22-2006 10:45 AM
Dear women drivers of America: ****ING PAY ATTENTION!!! perret318 Off-Topic 30 09-12-2005 03:56 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:22 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Powered by Searchlight © 2014 Axivo Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - 2014, North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club, Inc.