Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Saturday December 20, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
New England Subaru Impreza Club
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Chapters > New England Impreza Club Forum -- NESIC

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-26-2010, 04:42 AM   #2201
SupaHottSauce
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 111725
Join Date: Apr 2006
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: Hillside, IL
Vehicle:
2003 Dylan Peterson
is a scammer

Default

Dear member number 243755,

Stop street racing, I already pay too much for insurance.
Also read the rules in the newbie section, because you broke 2 of them already.

On behalf of the rest of Nasioc, I'd like to say thanks for giving us all a bad name.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
SupaHottSauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 10:38 AM   #2202
89zxTO2.5rs
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 232501
Join Date: Dec 2009
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Location: lowell, Mass
Vehicle:
2001 Impreza 2.5RS
OBP(Black)

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaHottSauce View Post
Dear member number 243755,

Stop street racing, I already pay too much for insurance.
Also read the rules in the newbie section, because you broke 2 of them already.

On behalf of the rest of Nasioc, I'd like to say thanks for giving us all a bad name.
1. Insurance varies state to state. As foolish as it is to race, his screw-ups wont affect you.
2. We have all raced at one point or another. Wether we've been caught or not is another story. One persons' error in judgement doesnt represent all of us, unless you chose him to represent you.
and
3. You do know that your taking part in a New England subforum, of which your stats say you are not from. We are all free to write in any section we please, but why waste the time to come on here to flame another person who made it apparent that he screwed himself. If he doesnt learn from his mistakes, well, he can continue to be prosecuted by law enforcement. If he does, well congrats and thats a negative story he wont be telling.
89zxTO2.5rs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 11:03 AM   #2203
SupaHottSauce
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 111725
Join Date: Apr 2006
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: Hillside, IL
Vehicle:
2003 Dylan Peterson
is a scammer

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 89zxTO2.5rs View Post
1. Insurance varies state to state. As foolish as it is to race, his screw-ups wont affect you.
2. We have all raced at one point or another. Wether we've been caught or not is another story. One persons' error in judgement doesnt represent all of us, unless you chose him to represent you.
and
3. You do know that your taking part in a New England subforum, of which your stats say you are not from. We are all free to write in any section we please, but why waste the time to come on here to flame another person who made it apparent that he screwed himself. If he doesnt learn from his mistakes, well, he can continue to be prosecuted by law enforcement. If he does, well congrats and thats a negative story he wont be telling.
His screw-ups do affect all of us, ok maybe not in insurance, but if they didn't there wouldnt be police trying to get him to race in an undercover car.

His error in jusdgement doesnt represent me, and in a perfect world, it would reflect that way. However we dont live in that world and when people see an Impreza street racing and doind stupid things, sorry to say, but it does reflect on all of us.

And I know this is a a different area, and I didn't come here just to flame your buddy. But christ he goes in one thread saying how he doesnt want to be lumped into a sterotype, and goes and falls right into it. And in doing so posts about racing, which isnt allowed on Nasioc, and dodges the swear filter, which is also not allowed.
SupaHottSauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 11:19 AM   #2204
schwal
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 228304
Join Date: Oct 2009
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Location: Bahston
Vehicle:
2010 WRX Hatch
DGM

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spenser View Post
Dear white honda civic undercover cop reving at me at a stop light in my first STi with greddy ti exauhst, hks BOV K&N short ram intake, seibon cf hood, meth injecotrs and front mount intercools,
FF UCK YOU.

sincerely,
kid you pulled over.
Entrapment?
schwal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 11:51 AM   #2205
BLUJI
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 52518
Join Date: Jan 2004
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: NY
Vehicle:
2002 OBS
savannah

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverFleet View Post
Dear lady in the Volvo wagon in the fast lane on Rt.3 this morning,

Listen, there's a time and a place to both talk on your cell phone AND clean your interior. That time is NOT while you are driving on the highway, let alone driving in the fast lane. I had a hard enough time just cleaning my interior this morning while my car was parked in my driveway, and I wasn't even on my cell phone or driving! Stay home, and never drive again. You are too stupid to drive and a danger to society.

Sincerely,

in the WRX
Volvo's are invincible so they can drive with full impunity of their actions
When in NY avoid anyone with Yankees sticker as they are the Worst
BLUJI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 11:54 AM   #2206
wawawrx
Scooby Guru
 
Member#: 200730
Join Date: Jan 2009
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Conshohocken
Vehicle:
'08 E92 M3
'95 GC ZJ

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by schwal View Post
Entrapment?
no. he's a retard. he made a choice he wasn't "entrapped" into doing anything.
wawawrx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 12:07 PM   #2207
redsoxwin
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 189313
Join Date: Sep 2008
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Location: Kingston, MA
Vehicle:
'10 Tacoma

Default

Dear "new" GTO driver-

Maybe your buddy should talk less smack when all you can do is stall at the lights. I got a good laugh while I drove off. I wasn't even bothering to try race you, I knew I couldn't win.

I love M********(wait, the common term for a massachusetts driver is swearfiltered?),
redsoxwin

ninja edit
redsoxwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 08:22 PM   #2208
Spenser
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 243755
Join Date: Apr 2010
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Vehicle:
2013 wrx
satin white

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 89zxTO2.5rs View Post
Did he pull you over for taking up his offer to challenge him? Also, where did this take place for the rest of us to know? if there isnt a thread about this, I think I might start one up after doing some searching to make sure.
101, Nashua, NH
Spenser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 08:23 PM   #2209
Spenser
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 243755
Join Date: Apr 2010
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Vehicle:
2013 wrx
satin white

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wawawrx View Post
no. he's a retard. he made a choice he wasn't "entrapped" into doing anything.
ouch.
Spenser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 09:47 PM   #2210
PlasticFoamMan
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 197764
Join Date: Dec 2008
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Location: Broston
Vehicle:
2002 Nissan Frontier
buh bye WRX :(

Default

I almost forgot about this one.

Dear dickhat semi driver,

When a car, in this event being myself, is in the merging lane after an on-ramp, it is not ever prudent to gun it past that car in the moment that same right most lane is ending so that you can get ahead. Rest assured, you are not a 15 foot long vehicle like I am but instead a 70 foot long monstrosity of Impreza crunching thunder. Perhaps you forgot this as you, out of no where, blew by me going 20mph faster than other traffic while dancing across two lanes to try to get around my vehicle as I attempted to merge. If this maneuver weren't egregious enough, you then slammed on your brakes with your trailer forcing me off the highway and almost into the guardrail--mind you, the breakdown lane was nonexistent on this highway section--as the merging lane ended. For once I can thank my WRX's braking power as it saved me from being the meat of a trailer/guardrail sandwich.

Sincerely,
PlasticFoamMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 10:07 PM   #2211
WeldingHank
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 98645
Join Date: Oct 2005
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Location: Lawrence,ma
Vehicle:
2002 WRX Wagon
PSM

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlasticFoamMan View Post
I almost forgot about this one.

Dear dickhat semi driver,

When a car, in this event being myself, is in the merging lane after an on-ramp, it is not ever prudent to gun it past that car in the moment that same right most lane is ending so that you can get ahead. Rest assured, you are not a 15 foot long vehicle like I am but instead a 70 foot long monstrosity of Impreza crunching thunder. Perhaps you forgot this as you, out of no where, blew by me going 20mph faster than other traffic while dancing across two lanes to try to get around my vehicle as I attempted to merge. If this maneuver weren't egregious enough, you then slammed on your brakes with your trailer forcing me off the highway and almost into the guardrail--mind you, the breakdown lane was nonexistent on this highway section--as the merging lane ended. For once I can thank my WRX's braking power as it saved me from being the meat of a trailer/guardrail sandwich.

Sincerely,
Dear

Maybe you don't know that the lane is ending soon, I am sure you do know that ALL merging traffic must YIELD the right of way to traffic already traveling on the highway.

Sincerely, Truck driver with 20 times driving experience and situational awareness in my pinky toe than you will ever have in your entire body.
WeldingHank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 10:19 PM   #2212
Spenser
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 243755
Join Date: Apr 2010
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Vehicle:
2013 wrx
satin white

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeldingHank View Post
Dear

Maybe you don't know that the lane is ending soon, I am sure you do know that ALL merging traffic must YIELD the right of way to traffic already traveling on the highway.

Sincerely, Truck driver with 20 times driving experience and situational awareness in my pinky toe than you will ever have in your entire body.
DEAR FORUM!
??????
SINCERELY,
HOSTILITY
Spenser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 10:33 PM   #2213
PlasticFoamMan
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 197764
Join Date: Dec 2008
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Location: Broston
Vehicle:
2002 Nissan Frontier
buh bye WRX :(

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeldingHank View Post
Dear

Maybe you don't know that the lane is ending soon, I am sure you do know that ALL merging traffic must YIELD the right of way to traffic already traveling on the highway.

Sincerely, Truck driver with 20 times driving experience and situational awareness in my pinky toe than you will ever have in your entire body.
I was waiting for someone like you, incapable of visualization, to come along. I knew it would happen.

I was already on the highway my illiterate friend, having already entered the stream of traffic at about 55mph (much faster than needed). It just happens that these righthand lanes, as the world and its engineers have it, end sometimes. The semi was traveling in excess of 70-80 and went around me at this speed, and slammed on his brakes in order not to hit traffic ahead traveling at a normal speed--my speed. Totally unnecessary and absolutely without doubt a move to "get around me" instead of in a normal fashion particularly for a vehicle this large braking or moving into the left lane.

If you expect me to slow from 50+ to zero to let this asswipe pass me, you are out of your mind. I had traffic behind me as well as there was not sufficient room.

Take care to read next time.

Sincerely ^2
PlasticFoamMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 10:59 PM   #2214
Theru8543
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 245042
Join Date: Apr 2010
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Location: Holden, MA
Vehicle:
2006 STI
Blue

Default

Dear Yellow Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Driver,
I have no idea who you are and also just because our cars are very similar, does not mean im going to wave back at you when i pass you on Rt.70 every morning on my way to school!
Theru8543 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 11:09 PM   #2215
WeldingHank
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 98645
Join Date: Oct 2005
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Location: Lawrence,ma
Vehicle:
2002 WRX Wagon
PSM

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlasticFoamMan View Post
I was waiting for someone like you, incapable of visualization, to come along. I knew it would happen.

I was already on the highway my illiterate friend, having already entered the stream of traffic at about 55mph (much faster than needed). It just happens that these righthand lanes, as the world and its engineers have it, end sometimes. The semi was traveling in excess of 70-80 and went around me at this speed, and slammed on his brakes in order not to hit traffic ahead traveling at a normal speed--my speed. Totally unnecessary and absolutely without doubt a move to "get around me" instead of in a normal fashion particularly for a vehicle this large braking or moving into the left lane.

If you expect me to slow from 50+ to zero to let this asswipe pass me, you are out of your mind. I had traffic behind me as well as there was not sufficient room.

Take care to read next time.

Sincerely ^2

if your already on the highway, how are you in the merging lane(your post states merging lane)? why are you in the merging lane? seems to me you were someplace you weren't supposed to or didn't need to be.

and also, 99% of trucks are governed to 68mph for fuel economy reasons. the only way they travel any faster is by going downhill.
WeldingHank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 11:39 AM   #2216
CKxx
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 33458
Join Date: Feb 2003
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: PA
Vehicle:
Your BOV sounds lame
93 RX7+09 Forester

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spenser View Post
Dear white honda civic undercover cop reving at me at a stop light in my first STi with greddy ti exauhst, hks BOV K&N short ram intake, seibon cf hood, meth injecotrs and front mount intercools,
FF UCK YOU.

sincerely,
kid you pulled over.
You're a ****ing **** for even bothering to race a civic.
CKxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 12:06 PM   #2217
MikePan
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 162382
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Ma
Vehicle:
07 STI 1198 SWP
Blue r6

Default

^owned!
MikePan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 12:57 PM   #2218
PlasticFoamMan
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 197764
Join Date: Dec 2008
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Location: Broston
Vehicle:
2002 Nissan Frontier
buh bye WRX :(

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeldingHank View Post
if your already on the highway, how are you in the merging lane(your post states merging lane)? why are you in the merging lane? seems to me you were someplace you weren't supposed to or didn't need to be.

and also, 99% of trucks are governed to 68mph for fuel economy reasons. the only way they travel any faster is by going downhill.
This might not be the easiest thing to see, since these aren't on every highway, but this was on 128. The lane is possibly a quarter-mile/fifth-mile (maybe less?) long and continues out of the on-ramp to make merging easier so you aren't suddenly dumped into traffic. There are a number of places like this. It wasn't a thing of traffic not letting me in, but as that lane closed and having been on the highway for a bit, I was suddenly cut off by this semi, at speed, with nowhere to go. Shortly put, since I was traveling at or exceeding the speed limit and matching the speed of traffic ahead, I cannot imagine why this guy was clearly exceeding it in dense(ish) traffic in what I saw was an obvious attempt to prevent me from getting into mainstream traffic. It would have been ok if he were a four door car, but the trailer turned the lane into a wedge where I needed to merge.

Don't get me wrong, this wasn't difficult to deal with. All I had to do was hit the brakes (and fortunately drivers behind me saw what was going on and gave me room), but that doesn't mean it wasn't a dick move. And for the record, I think kind of obviously, I was visually estimating his speed. Lets just say I was going fast, he was going faster.
PlasticFoamMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 02:03 PM   #2219
Spenser
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 243755
Join Date: Apr 2010
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Vehicle:
2013 wrx
satin white

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CKxx View Post
You're a ****ing **** for even bothering to race a civic.
haha it probably wasnt a civic, just some undercover whip revin at me. and i wouldnt call it racin at all
Spenser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 03:52 PM   #2220
Jessekrs123
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 236927
Join Date: Jan 2010
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Location: Oakville CT
Vehicle:
1993 Legacy Sedan
1984 BRAT

Default

Dear Kia Owner,
Nice brand new red Kia that looks a lot similar to the new Civic. When you pull up to me at the light the other night, and you are in the left lane that only goes left, you revved your engine, I hope to god that you did not think you were cool. When you get the arrow to go left and I am still stuck with the red, taking off with your tires screeching just made you look stupid. You own a Kia. PS - Nice looking girlfriend.
Jessekrs123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 04:09 PM   #2221
wawawrx
Scooby Guru
 
Member#: 200730
Join Date: Jan 2009
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Conshohocken
Vehicle:
'08 E92 M3
'95 GC ZJ

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spenser View Post
haha it probably wasnt a civic, just some undercover whip revin at me. and i wouldnt call it racin at all
A: if you can't recognize a civic, you're more than half retarded.

2: you got pulled over for street racing, have fun lying your way out of that one in court. and don't bother lying about it on NASIOC either.
wawawrx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 02:27 AM   #2222
I'm_Imprezzed
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 250297
Join Date: Jun 2010
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Location: Middleboro, Massachusetts
Vehicle:
2001 Impreza L AWD
Aspen White

Default

Dear 16 year old kid in a white ford tarus,

Red means stop, Green means go. When the light is green GO! Don't wait till it is about to turn red and take off and leaving me with a red light.


Warm Regards,
Bolt Speedman
I'm_Imprezzed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 04:32 AM   #2223
SupaHottSauce
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 111725
Join Date: Apr 2006
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: Hillside, IL
Vehicle:
2003 Dylan Peterson
is a scammer

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm_Imprezzed View Post
Dear 16 year old kid in a white ford tarus,

Red means stop, Green means go. When the light is green GO! Don't wait till it is about to turn red and take off and leaving me with a red light.


Warm Regards,
Bolt Speedman
This is actually pretty funny.
SupaHottSauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 12:26 PM   #2224
veener79
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 204304
Join Date: Feb 2009
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: IL
Vehicle:
2008 WRX 4D Stage 2
Silver

Default

Dear teenagers,

Just because when you are stopped next to me at a light, and when the light turns green does not mean I am racing you. Just because you have to have to hit the gas hard to keep up and pass me when I am on the gas mabye 20%. You should not be acting like you won the Daytona 500 with your Buddy's in the car. If I want to race you I will ask you do to go to the drag strip.

Thank you,
veener79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 12:58 PM   #2225
wawawrx
Scooby Guru
 
Member#: 200730
Join Date: Jan 2009
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Conshohocken
Vehicle:
'08 E92 M3
'95 GC ZJ

Default

Dear anyone driving Coastal Highway/Rt. 1 in DE,

You all suck. So much. I don't know if you're aware, but recently they invented this thing called cruise control. It's quite the nifty little toy. See, when you're changing your speed from 55 in a 55 to 75 in a 55 every quarter mile, and vice versa, it's getting kind of annoying. So when you're doing 55 yet again and leaving a 10+ car gap in front of you, of course I was going to pass you just so I didn't have to continue following you. I wish I could isolate this, but about 10 different retard drivers did exactly what I hate. I signal, change lanes, and accelerate a bit. Oh wow, all of a sudden you're doing 70 trying not to let me in. Well I'm a pretty blunt person, so when I have to downshift into 4th gear and make a more than aggressive lane change just to piss you off, I then proceeded to do that. A bunch of times. I've got one word for you Delaware: Consistency. Try it some time.

From,
Irked driver with a bad headache and uncomfortably driving with a skin disease.
wawawrx is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Dear Neon Driver... USRC P-2WD Champions? webkris New England Impreza Club Forum -- NESIC 10 11-22-2007 11:12 AM
For all you neon drivers mla163 Off-Topic 1 08-24-2006 10:21 AM
Dear careless driver who almost ran me over today: Mike Wevrick Off-Topic 39 06-22-2006 11:45 AM
Dear women drivers of America: ****ING PAY ATTENTION!!! perret318 Off-Topic 30 09-12-2005 04:56 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:32 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Powered by Searchlight © 2014 Axivo Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - 2014, North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club, Inc.