OK - so this is basically what I've been waiting for for several months now!! I really appreciate the info (read the email, and the site)
Understandable on the pricing - no problem. I think there might be a number of people who would be interested in this. After reading it, my questions were kinda dumb, so here goes (hopefully better)
1. What is the general time frame expected for these packs to arrive at our doorsteps? (Generally speaking, of course)
2. For the ECUTek solution, I believe it has the capability to "fix" the CEL for cat inefficiency (which will, most likely) happen with this setup - is this true for the Prodrive-tuned ECU, or does it come with some sort of CEL fix of some sort?
3. I believe the PPP's have been over seas for quite some time, amd had received rave reviews, so undoubtedly they've been working on a similiar solution for the US. But is there anybody around here (stateside), or around the forums who was a beta tester who could give "real world" experience with the product?
4. I guess I meant to say about the cats that the "typical" setup from other vendors is usually keeping the 3rd factory cat (or something similar) and removing the uppipe/downpipe cats instead. Obviously, Prodrive has their own unique solution, and I just wanted to make sure that wasn't a mis-print, when you mentioned the high-flow cat is located in the DP.
5. I imagine most people will want to see real pics of the entire "packs" (It appears the uppipe is not pictured) and some more pic's of the rear sillencer, as it's slightly different than the "other" prodrive muffler.
6. Does this kit come with EVERYTHING necessary? (Including gaskets, where applicable, all nuts and bolts, and washers, and etc...)
7. I think most people will want to see performance data, dyno plots, etc.... since, for some, that's what they base their buying decision off of. (of course, it's all just estimates and not necessarily a gaurantee of the performance from car-to-car, but it'd be nice to see what the claims are, and I'm willing to bet some people will "demand" to see it anyway.)
I basically said to myself that I am going to hold off on all engine mods until this "option" from Prodrive was released. However, I do not want to be a "beta tester" (obviously) so while I would love to get on the first batch coming over, I'd rather somebody else find any bugs first. (Or calm my fears by telling me that Prodrive has been testing this for months on a bunch of different cars in different climates, conditions, etc... and all my fears are unwarranted.)