Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Friday July 25, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
Bay Area Impreza Club
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Chapters > Bay Area Impreza Club Forum -- BAIC

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Old 04-02-2003, 01:24 AM   #1
Kostamojen
Scooby Guru

Member#: 2272
Chapter/Region: BAIC
Vehicle:
2013 Subaru 599 :P
Galaxy Blue Sexy

Talking 3 Member sightings (pbchief, AWDconvert, DDman) and a Red '00/01 RS w/ muffler in Sac

Ya, I was going to class this morning and saw AWDconvert in front of Cal Expo and gave him the thumbs up (Dood, I had to play catch up to even see who it was, LOL!)
Then, within a minute, saw DDman (again) turning to go the back way to get to the freeway off of Howe.
And then when I was leaving Sac State in the parkinglot I heard a loud noise and turned and saw what looked like pbchief's car drive fast down N street (Hard to mistake those lights and muffler sound, but it could have been someone else)

Then, in the traffic on the way home, saw some older guy driving a SRP (red) 2000/2001 RS with a stromung like muffler on I-80 around 6pm... Anyone from here? Just checking
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Kostamojen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2003, 11:04 AM   #2
AWDconvert
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 633
Vehicle:
02 WRX Wag
Blue, baby, yeah!

Steve,

I'm surprised you recognized my car with all that filthy crap on it. Haha. I need to wash it. Your car's lookin' cleeean dude.

I was on my way to Sports Rack to return a bike rack. Going back today to have them replace the crooked hitch they installed on my car. Bastards...

Good to be sighted every once in a while! Whoo hoo!

Chris
AWDconvert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2003, 09:24 PM   #3
pbchief2
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 6443
Vehicle:
2003 Audi A4
forest green:(

Yup that was me coming home I didnt see you though

Last edited by pbchief2; 04-02-2003 at 09:55 PM.
pbchief2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2003, 01:21 AM   #4
Kostamojen
Scooby Guru

Member#: 2272
Chapter/Region: BAIC
Vehicle:
2013 Subaru 599 :P
Galaxy Blue Sexy

Quote:
Originally posted by pbchief2
Yup that was me coming home I didnt see you though