Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday June 30, 2016
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
North West Impreza Club
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Chapters > North West Impreza Club Forum -- NWIC

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 04-04-2003, 06:52 PM   #1
majglow
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 10184
Vehicle:
2000 Impreza 2.5RS
Ferrari Grigio Titanio

Default Good ding remover in the portland metro area

Hi,

I have a couple of dings in different doors. I would like to have them removed. How good a job will a ding remover be able to do as opposed to going to a body shop and having them work with it? They both aren't terribly bad... not really noticable. One I just got today by brushing an SUV in a parking lot because the stupid thing was in the other space and it was the only free one left and I had to got to class

And, what would be your recommendations for who to go to? I am in Beaverton around the Murray / Scholls Ferry intersection.

Thanks...
majglow is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-05-2003, 12:45 AM   #2
air_scooby
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 24243
Vehicle:
2002 wrx sportwagon
silver

Default killer job

http://www.pdxdetail.com/default.asp?page=detailing

they come to you. nice work on my wrx wagon.
mitch
air_scooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2003, 05:57 PM   #3
majglow
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
2000 Impreza 2.5RS
Ferrari Grigio Titanio

I'm contacting them... we'll see what'll happen
Old 04-11-2003, 03:33 PM   #4
majglow
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
2000 Impreza 2.5RS
Ferrari Grigio Titanio

Well... I had the guy come...

He looked at my dings (3 in all). Said he couldn't fix one because of the location (well, he said he could try, but wouldn't recommend it because it might damage the paint, so I decided to no do it). He fixed the two others for $100 in all.

All I can say is WOW. It looks like a perfect job to me. I'm sure that it isn't, but I sure as hell can't find where the dings were... and I looked hard.

On top of the excellent job, the guy was really friendly, and answered all my questions, and we talked a bit. He also recommended a guy that he thought was excellent for when I give my car a full paint job.

On top of everything, you can't beat the fact that he's completly mobile. Since I work full time & go to school full time I really couldn't have gone anywhere to have it fixed. He just did it in the parking lot @ work.

Anyway, I'm 100% satisfied w/ the guy, and definatly would recommend him to anybody and will go back to him.

Thanks for the reference mitch