Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Friday April 18, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Technical > Engine Management & Tuning

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Old 05-05-2003, 04:11 PM   #1
todnar
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 24915
Vehicle:
2000 L Wagon Aspen
93 L Wagon Aqua

Lightbulb 2000 2.2 NA and Link Plus Observation

My Link Plus was'nt picking up the crank sensor on the 2.2NA. Quatum said it might have a WRX pulley and sender on it and wanted me to tear front of motor apart to see. I was buying some stuff today for my EJ22T Frankenstein and had Belknap see if the part no. were the same for the WRX and the 2.2NA pulley.They are. So I 'm going to buy a WRX pulley for the frankenstein that way my stock ECU and the Link will run both motors. Now I wonder if I'll have problems with the 98 DOHC cam pulley sender working with the WRX sender and the Link? Anyone else had this or am I the guinae pig Thoughts, comments? Oh yea, Link is making the fix for me, WRX crank angle daughter board on the Linkplus.

Thanks, Tod
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
todnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2003, 04:44 PM   #2
Jaxx
NASIOC Supporter

Member#: 177
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Vehicle:
The 93 Imp W/EJ20K
flat black

do you mean the timng wheel part numbers are the same or the drive-pully part numbers are the same as they are not the same piece .. timing wheel is (probblay a 6 tooth) behind the timing belt
Jaxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2003, 01:49 AM   #3
todnar
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 24915
Vehicle:
2000 L Wagon Aspen
93 L Wagon Aqua

Lightbulb

The part number I got was for the pulley and timing wheel. Pulley I have for the DOHC motor is 24 tooth and the timing wheel has 6 teeth. Real nice fit and finish for it being two pieces. Are you saying that the WRX timing wheel is screwed onto the pulley or something? I hav'nt seen what the 2.2NA looks like.
todnar is offline   Reply With Quote