Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Wednesday September 17, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Archives > NASIOC Archives > SVX Forum Archive

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Old 02-07-2001, 10:13 AM   #1
kastle
Frank Army

Member#: 1457
Chapter/Region: SWIC
Vehicle:
1999 Outback Sport
Steel Blue Mica

Post SVX-T is now considered fast

I got it back this morning with a fresh T4 stage 2 kit, running around 5/6psi. Robert, once again, has done a fantastic job on the kit. And it's fast. Piss my pants fast. We are going to the track tonight and I will post pics and #'s.

The boost problem was the MAS. KevinL and Robert were still having the problem as late as this morning, but they put on AaronB's old MAS and the boost problem went away. The car was originally from CA.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Old 02-07-2001, 01:58 PM   #2
CRZ_MSL
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 1610
Your description "piss my pants fast" makes me rethink keeping my EG33 au natural.

Old 02-07-2001, 02:28 PM   #3
kastle
Frank Army

Vehicle:
1999 Outback Sport
Steel Blue Mica

NAh, you wanna put a stage II kit on it. It feels like it should. No boost problems thanks to KevinL's MAS sensor. Bigger turbo, bigger intake. Sounds nice, runs smooth.

Kinda like it should have from the factory.
Old 02-07-2001, 07:33 PM   #4
glenstiles
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 2827
Vehicle:
2002 WRX wagon
Silver, baby, silver

Ok, I ran the cartest on an SVX with an estimated 300 hp and 280 lb feet of torque, and with a brake launch at 2600 rpm the numbers are the quarter in 14.3 at 97.3 mph and a 0-60 time of 5.8 sec. Bench racing at its best I am curious to see how the turbo does against this computer model.

Glen
Old 02-07-2001, 09:12 PM   #5
kastle
Frank Army

Vehicle:
1999 Outback Sport
Steel Blue Mica

The SVX-T didn't run tonight very well. More car problems. More later.
Old 02-08-2001, 12:24 AM   #6
glenstiles
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 2827
Vehicle:
2002 WRX wagon
Silver, baby, silver

Oh, can't wait! This is pretty cool stuff, eh? If it runs 230 hp stock, what is the estimated hp now? I'll plug some numbers into the cartest program, if I remember from the last time I did this, it really comes down to the launch on the simulation with an SVX. We'll see how the new turbo does at the strip. And thanks for keeping us posted!

Glen