|06-23-2003, 07:54 PM||#1|
Join Date: Aug 2002
FS: Mauromotorsports 2002 WRX (maybe)
Ok, I finally test drove an STI and now I am interested in selling my 2002 WRX! Right now my car is just as fast and cheaper, but the STi is too tempting! I need to find out if anyone would be interested in the purchase of this car before I actually go through with this. This car is my baby and I hate to let it go, but...
As you can see by the list below I have over $10,000 in modifications invested into the car. I'm looking to sell it for at least $24,500. This car is in extremely mint condition and has won first and second in a few import shows. The link to my online gallery has pics of the car, but if you'd like some more please don't hesitate to e-mail us. Right now the car has about 32,000 miles on it. The EJ20 engine block was replaced at about 30,000 miles. Making the engine only 2,000miles old! The entire clutch assembly was replaced at around $15,000 miles for original factory clutch shudder. The car still has it's powertrain warranty of up to 6 years 60,000 miles.
The new block was properly broken in and has not seen any track time at all. This car should run about a 13.0-13.2 second quarter mile if not better. The old block allowed us to run 13.4 with only a turboxs stage II setup and unichip.
Below is a rundown of all the mods and prices.
Mauromotorsports 2002 Project WRX Sedan
• STI Intercooler $550
• Perrin Short Ram Intake $130
• TurboXS Turboback Exhaust $1050
• TurboXS UTEC $999
• Perrin Uppipe $249
• NGK Platinum Plugs $50
• Hose Techniques Silicon Hose Kit $80
• STI Group N Motor Mounts $110
• STI Group N Tranny Mounts $75
• STI DIY IC Sprayer $50
• Perrin Rear Drop Links $125
• Cusco 22mm Rear anti-sway bar $150
• STI replica Front Strut bar $110
• STI replica Rear Strut Bar $80
• Stoptech Big Brake Kit $1695
• Stoptech Rear Stainless lines $138
• Stoptech Rear Slotted Rotors $89
• Axxis Ultimate Front Brake Pads $99
• STI V.2 Front Lip Spoiler $489
• STI V.8 Rear Deck Spoiler $589
• OEM WR Blue Painted Side Skirts $300
• STI V.7 Hood scoop w/ spitter $288
• Euroclear blinker covers $40
• Lester Front Grille (very rare grille) $275
• Momo Shift Knob $80
• Momo leather shift boot $50
• STI Aluminum Shift Trim $89
• DEFI 60mm Gauge Cluster painted WR Blue $150
• DEFI 60mm EGT Gauge $210
• DEFI 60mm Boost Gauge $190
• DEFI 60mm Oil Pressure gauge $210
• DEFI Control Unit $110
• STI Short Throw Shifter $190
• Rota SDR Bronze 17 X 7.5in Wheels $550
• Toyo Proxes Tires $589
Over $10,000 total in aftermarket parts.
As a sidenote everyone should know that I am NOT parting out the car. I am looking to sell it AS IS. I'm also posting this here, because the car is on Long Island and I'm not interested in selling to anyone outside the tristate area or within an unreasonable distance.
If you are interested in the car please do not hesitate to e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org . I will be glad to return your e-mail as soon as possible. I will be taking the very best offer so please inquire within or attach questions to this thread.
Thank you for your interest!
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
|06-24-2003, 03:40 AM||#2|
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Long Island
bump for a good guy and a fantastic car.
I can vouch for this car being well taken care of and not beaten on.
|06-24-2003, 04:53 PM||#3|
Join Date: Aug 2002
I guess nobody wants it. Looks like I'm gonna have to get a vf30 injectors, fuel pump to make a monster out of this beast lol
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|FS: Modified 2002 WRX Silver||AWMIII||Tri-State Area Forum||2||09-18-2003 06:37 PM|
|FS: Stock 2002 WRX Rims W/O tires brand new||TCENGEL||Mid West Subaru Owners Club Forum -- MWSOC||9||08-13-2003 12:58 PM|
|FS: salvaged 2002 wrx silver||Rattles||New England Impreza Club Forum -- NESIC||55||11-06-2002 01:29 PM|
|FS: White 2002 WRX||mattdesmond.com||Bay Area Impreza Club Forum -- BAIC||31||06-01-2002 03:07 PM|