Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Saturday November 22, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Archives > NASIOC Archives > STi Forum Archive

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2003, 11:31 PM   #1
Boost4Me
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 39537
Join Date: Jul 2003
Default STI wait time

Out of curiousity if I called up a New England dealer on a new STI what do you think my wait time would be? Just finishing taking car of my bills first, then I'm going to buy. Also one more question on my wrx the top of my bumper its scraped up bad and my hood is bent, plus my fender is bent, do you think I should get it fixed before trading it in or trade it in as is?
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Boost4Me is offline  
Old 07-08-2003, 11:44 PM   #2
SkirtBoy
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 11056
Join Date: Oct 2001
Chapter/Region: TXIC
Location: Sugar Land, TX
Vehicle:
2009 MB CLK 350 CPO
Black on Tan

Default

If you can't own a WRX without ruining it, why are you bothering with an STi?
SkirtBoy is offline  
Old 07-08-2003, 11:56 PM   #3
Boost4Me
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 39537
Join Date: Jul 2003
Default

Actually the bumper and hood was courtesy of a truck who backed into me, unfortunately I never saw it. The fender was a minor accident on my part yes. Not too bad for having it over two years. Is there a reason why you're being a complete arsehole?
Boost4Me is offline  
Old 07-09-2003, 12:10 AM   #4
Zoso
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 37962
Join Date: Jun 2003
Vehicle:
2006 CGM STI
2000 Outback & 05 BMW M3

Default Re: STI wait time

Quote:
Originally posted by Boost4Me
Out of curiousity if I called up a New England dealer on a new STI what do you think my wait time would be? Just finishing taking car of my bills first, then I'm going to buy. Also one more question on my wrx the top of my bumper its scraped up bad and my hood is bent, plus my fender is bent, do you think I should get it fixed before trading it in or trade it in as is?
You have to call as many dealers as you can in a 100 mile radius or so because you WILL hear a different story from each of them.

As far as your trade, wether you fix it or not they won't give you what it's worth. I would fix it first though, and then bring it for a trade or sell it privately.
Zoso is offline  
Old 07-09-2003, 02:46 AM   #5
Janq
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 33246
Join Date: Feb 2003
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Where ever I lay my hat is my
Vehicle:
1993 Legacy L+ AWD
Phoenician blue met./blue

Default

If you are serious about getting an STi, PM me ASAP.

I know of a New England dealer with an STi in stock right now!
The original buyer fell through on financing and the car is now up for grabs. I have been in contact witht he dealer through the past 4 days and negotiated a rate of $1K _below_ MSRP.
The car is loaded though with every PIO/DIO except for the Subie alarm system. MSRP on the car including all options is $33,427 and my out the door price would be $1K off that.

I'm passing this up becuase my original dealer contacted me this morning indicating that the car I oredered three months ago hit port this past weekend and is enroute.
So I'm passing on this car but will hand off the deal to the first person interested as som Joe Schmoe will walk in and pay MSRP on the car without realizing they canget it for less.

Contact me only if you are serious and ready for immediate delivery...

- Janq
Janq is offline  
Old 07-09-2003, 08:52 AM   #6
Boost4Me
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 39537
Join Date: Jul 2003
Default

Oh man you're killing me here. I'm probably looking at a few more weeks, getting everything fixed and back to normal. Thank you though.

Quote:
Originally posted by Janq
If you are serious about getting an STi, PM me ASAP.

I know of a New England dealer with an STi in stock right now!
The original buyer fell through on financing and the car is now up for grabs. I have been in contact witht he dealer through the past 4 days and negotiated a rate of $1K _below_ MSRP.
The car is loaded though with every PIO/DIO except for the Subie alarm system. MSRP on the car including all options is $33,427 and my out the door price would be $1K off that.

I'm passing this up becuase my original dealer contacted me this morning indicating that the car I oredered three months ago hit port this past weekend and is enroute.
So I'm passing on this car but will hand off the deal to the first person interested as som Joe Schmoe will walk in and pay MSRP on the car without realizing they canget it for less.

Contact me only if you are serious and ready for immediate delivery...

- Janq
Boost4Me is offline  
Old 07-09-2003, 10:23 AM   #7
VVVV
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 37205
Join Date: May 2003
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Location: Colorado
Vehicle:
2004 STI
WRB

Default

Quote:
Originally posted by robroy72
If you can't own a WRX without ruining it, why are you bothering with an STi?
I disagree. If you can't afford to ruin an STi, you shouldn't be buying it.
VVVV is offline  
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Cobb wait times MattNJ2.8 Tri-State Area Forum 19 10-01-2004 09:34 PM
Accessport wait time gone down at all? NewShockerGuy Engine Management & Tuning 9 09-04-2004 02:00 PM
Waiting time for AP AlboWRX Engine Management & Tuning 13 06-11-2004 01:57 PM
Wait Time when oredering new WRX? RobPA Newbies & FAQs 9 12-05-2001 10:45 PM
wait time for a new WRX in St Louis BOB S Mid West Subaru Owners Club Forum -- MWSOC 3 05-23-2001 12:33 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:24 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Powered by Searchlight © 2014 Axivo Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - 2014, North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club, Inc.