Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Friday July 25, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Archives > NASIOC Archives > STi Forum Archive

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
View Poll Results: What is you prefered color scheme?
Blue/Gold 4 21.05%
Blue/Silver 1 5.26%
Black/Silver 4 21.05%
Black/Gold 2 10.53%
White/Gold 2 10.53%
White/Silver 0 0%
Silver/Silver 5 26.32%
Silver/Gold (N/A?) 1 5.26%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-15-2003, 07:17 PM   #1
Red Rocket
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 10507
Join Date: Sep 2001
Vehicle:
'04 Ex STi Owner
'97 4Runner

Default Prefered STi color scheme?

Folks, which STi color combo do you have, or what would be your first choice if you were getting an STi? Just trying to get a guage on demand based on color - it seems like Silver/Silver is always sold last.

Kevin
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Red Rocket is offline  
Old 07-15-2003, 08:48 PM   #2
martiandl
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 31697
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Snohomish, WA
Vehicle:
2004 STi
Silver

Default

Wanted silver/gold but got silver/silver.
martiandl is offline  
Old 07-15-2003, 08:54 PM   #3
JDMTEG98
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 38671
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: I am Out, I am Out
Vehicle:
2004 WRX STi
World Rally Blue w/ Gold

Default

Think this poll was done before
JDMTEG98 is offline  
Old 07-15-2003, 09:17 PM   #4
Red Rocket
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 10507
Join Date: Sep 2001
Vehicle:
'04 Ex STi Owner
'97 4Runner

Default

Quote:
Originally posted by JDMTEG98
Think this poll was done before
Well excuuuuuuuse ME, Mr. Noob.

Kevin
Red Rocket is offline  
Old 07-15-2003, 09:42 PM   #5
Mister Toro
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 9792
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: The REAL NoVa
Vehicle:
04 Blackwing
Without the Wing

Default I know which one I would pick...

I love it 96% of the time. The other 4% I'm cleaning it.

Mister Toro is offline  
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Which 08 STI color do you prefer? mrigor General Community 0 10-31-2007 02:18 AM
New STi - Color Preference? Irvine Subaru News & Rumors 25 12-04-2002 06:52 PM
What Color Scheme on White Car? Vigorous Interior & Exterior Modification 12 10-11-2001 07:09 PM
WRX body kit color scheme, blue/??? SteveGood Interior & Exterior Modification 6 10-04-2001 04:49 PM
New docorative color scheme for Tony's car Tony Tri-State Area Forum 12 09-07-2001 09:05 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Powered by Searchlight © 2014 Axivo Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - 2014, North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club, Inc.