Originally posted by MrZone
Number of questions.... (some of them might be obvious to you guys.. I hope you guys don't mind)..
* This downpipe will eliminate the middle cat, right?
* Does this mean this downpipe will bolt right up and between the stock turbo and the stock last cat., right?
* will the subaru factory gasket fit between the downpipe and the turbo? or do I need a special gasket? if so, how much?
* how much extra to ship to Toronto, Canada - via USPS.
1. Yes, it eliminates the middle cat.
2. Yes, bolts right up to the stock equipment.
3. It is recommended that you replace the stock gaskets when upgrading, if you have had the stock ones for a while. We sell and recommend using the Subaru gaskets.
4. Shipping total would be $45 to Toronto, via Fedex. Box is to big for me to deal with USPS.