|07-25-2003, 12:25 PM||#1|
Miss You Mom
Oct 1940 - Feb 2008
Join Date: Jan 2000
Location: NH, Land Of Many TreesVehicle:
2000 2.5 RS, '14 For
92 5MT SVX
1. NASIOC Administrators and Moderators reserve the right to edit any and all content of the forums.
2. The views, and opinions, expressed on the NASIOC, unless otherwise noted, do not represent the views of NASIOC itself.
3. Members are limited to one username on NASIOC, creating extra usernames will result in deletion of accounts.
4.Prohihibited Types of Posts on NASIOC Include:
a) Links to copywritten Subaru of America material (factory service manuals).
b) Carfax requests.
c) Links to or requests for software serial numbers, warez, mp3s, illegal software, etc.
d) NWS (Not Work Safe) material. This can include everything from websites about hate groups to pornography.
e) Misleading links. A misleading link is a text link that says one thing and takes you to another site.
f) Links to websites that contain crazy pop-ups, make your CD tray open, or otherwise disturb your computer.
g) Weapon sales of any kind
h) Any profanity or pornography (or internet links to them) are strictly prohibited on the NASIOC forums.
6. The forums use a “swear filter” to block profanity, using symbols or creative spelling in order to “dodge” the filter is prohibited.
7. Personal attacks directed towards other members and other websites are strictly prohibited on the NASIOC forums. Any personal issues must be dealt with privately.
8. No CROSS-POSTING of topics is allowed in the forums. Definition of Cross-Posting: posting the same thread, or a link to the original thread, in more than one forum. This will get you put into TimeOut, at minimum.
9. No post whoring. This is where one creates a lot of small, worthless posts to increase their post count.
10. Absolutely no "elite" style (***, @@@, iMpReZa) or all caps writing is allowed anywhere on the forums, especially in the subject lines.
11. All Off-Topic posts must be posted in the Off-Topic forum.
12. Trolls are not welcome on the NASIOC website. Accounts found to be used for the sole purpose of trolling will be banned.
13. Please always try and be considerate of your fellow NASIOC members. The club is comprised of men and women, young and old, white, black, and all shades in between. Please keep this in mind when posting.
14. Bashing of ethnicity, religious beliefs, gender, sexual orientation, or sexual identity will not be tolerated.
15. Street racing posts of ANY kind, illegal or otherwise, must be posted in the Off-Topic forum or they will be deleted without question. NASIOC does not support illegal street racing in any way, shape or form.
16. Posts that contain items for sale or items wanted to buy must be posted in the appropriate section of the Classifieds Forum or Regional Classifieds Forums.
17. User names, signatures or locations that contain URLs to websites with parts, service or goods for sale are not allowed UNLESS the user is a REGISTERED Vendor with NASIOC.
18. Vendors who wish to promote products or service to the club must be registered with a Vendor status. Information on becoming a vendor can obtained by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use "NASIOC Vendor Request" in the subject of the e-mail. Vendors do not have permission to post until their account status has been changed to "Vendor"
19. The NASIOC vendor fees help pay for operation costs of this site in order to keep the site free for all other members. A Vendor label is located below the vendors screen name to identify Registered Vendors of the site. Non-registered vendor advertisements on this site are not allowed. Please report any advertisement by a non-registered vendor to the moderator of the forum immediately. For more information please visit this thread: http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=406714
20. These rules may be updated/modified at any time. Ignorance of the rules does not grant exemption from them.
LINK TO OT
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Last edited by Matt A; 01-26-2014 at 10:31 PM.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Where are the Forum Rules?||Austin||General Community||10||05-20-2003 06:51 PM|
|Where do I read the Forum rules??||Eric SS||General Community||1||09-27-2002 10:03 AM|
|I broke about 5 forum rules with this post and I will try posting it again||phat50||Interior & Exterior Modification||0||04-15-2002 11:26 PM|
|Forum rules.....is there a list?||Bauhaus||Newbies & FAQs||2||12-14-2001 01:57 AM|