Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Friday July 11, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Archives > NASIOC Archives > STi Forum Archive

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Old 08-08-2003, 11:27 AM   #1
renichms
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 38550
Vehicle:
2004 Impreza WRX STi
WR Blue

Default Available STi

Madison Square Subaru in Huntsville, Alabama now has a WR blue STI with silver wheels in and available. They sold to me for MSRP so I would expect them to do the same with this one. For those of you on long lists or who can't find any, this should be an opportunity. I don't know what options, if any, it has. Tell them Robert Nicholson sent you.

RN

I have a pic, so PM me if you want it.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Old 08-08-2003, 05:30 PM   #2
MorePower
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 15627
Vehicle:
2002 WRX Wagon
WR Blue Pearl

Oh you had to just say that.

Is it on the lot? I'll have to stop by and see on the way home.
Old 08-08-2003, 05:37 PM   #3
renichms
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
2004 Impreza WRX STi
WR Blue

Quote:
Originally posted by MorePower
Oh you had to just say that.

Is it on the lot? I'll have to stop by and see on the way home.
It's inside the showroom. They sent me a pic of it. Same as mine but different colored wheels. Man, I LOVE this car...

RN
Old 08-08-2003, 09:57 PM   #4
MorePower
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 15627
Vehicle:
2002 WRX Wagon
WR Blue Pearl

Well, my sense of bad timing was working overtime today. I got to the dealer just in time to watch the tail lights as it was driven out of the showroom.

"Man, " I said to the guy in the showroom, "my timing sucks. I came here to look at the STI."

"We just sold it," he said to me.

Oh well, I guess I can't see one in person. Problem is, those Evo's are starting to look better and better. I even test drove one yesterday... They've got three on the lot and one in the showroom.

Man I miss my car. I might be better able to resist the urge if I was at least driving my WRX.
Old 08-09-2003, 02:30 AM   #5
renichms
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
2004 Impreza WRX STi
WR Blue

Quote:
Originally posted by MorePower
Well, my sense of bad timing was working overtime today. I got to the dealer just in time to watch the tail lights as it was driven out of the showroom.

"Man, " I said to the guy in the showroom, "my timing sucks. I came here to look at the STI."

"We just sold it," he said to me.

Oh well, I guess I can't see one in person. Problem is, those Evo's are starting to look better and better. I even test drove one yesterday... They've got three on the lot and one in the showroom.

Man I miss my car. I might be better able to resist the urge if I was at least driving my WRX.
Yeah, right after I posted they sent another email telling me it sold.

RN