Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Monday July 28, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC General > Member's Car Gallery

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Old 06-07-2001, 11:32 AM   #1
Shik
NASIOC Supporter

Member#: 132
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
1997 LGT wagon
2015 WRX on order

Post Silver Project WRX(scoop, 18s, body kit, etc.)

First off, these pictures will be updated as soon as our digi camera arrives.

This was a car our dealership primarily did up to have at the STPR Rally here in PA. Although the pictures are terrible, the car really did come out nice and it fit in perfectly with the rally cars. When one of our guys was driving it out of the woods on a stage road, the time clock guys actually pulled them in to get their time card, until he realized it was just a street car The best thing about the car is that it performs better then it looks. For a street car, the STi suspension combo, IMHO, is brilliant!

The car has the following:
STi spring and strut combo(lowers approx. .75")
Aluminum Control Arms
SOA front sway bar upgrade(or downgrade depending on how you look at it )
18" P1's w/Bridgestone S-O3 225-40-18 tires(had the Pirelli decals on the car then found out we couldn't get them in time )
RalliSpec custom 3" turbo-back exhaust
RalliSpec custom intake
Joe P. MBC set at 15psi
Kartboy Short-throw shifter
Subaru body kit
Primitive Racing WRC-type roof scoop
VDO 0-30psi boost guage
W&L Subaru Motorsports Division "Group N" Mudflap kit

This car may be sold. If not, it may be going to the Rally of Maine next month. If it is sold, we plan on doing up a blue one to possibly take there, with a little more parts from the aftermarket. We'll see

Here is also a shot of the car W&L Subaru Motorsports Division helped sponsor for the rally. It's the #881 PGT Impreza RS driven by Pierre Bazinet along with co-driver Dave Shindle. Very neat looking car in person.

-Matt
W&L Subaru Motorsports Division

[ June 07, 2001: Message edited by: Shik ]
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Shik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2001, 11:38 AM   #2
Weasel 555
world rally chucklehead

Member#: 4168
Vehicle:
13 ST
Black with Sparkely bits

Looks great!!!!
but i've seen it for real and its xcellent
Matt e-mail the prices on the goodies!!!
Andy
Weasel 555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2001, 11:40 AM   #3
Weasel 555
world rally chucklehead

Member#: 4168
Vehicle:
13 ST
Black with Sparkely bits

I've got the blue !!!
try red next
Weasel 555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2001, 12:00 AM   #4
Shik
NASIOC Supporter

Vehicle:
1997 LGT wagon
2015 WRX on order

Quote:
Looks great!!!!
but i've seen it for real and its xcellent
Andy, after meeting you and seeing your car, that is indeed a compliment!

It would be tough to top your blue REX, but those damn SRTUSA cars just looked so incredibly awesome, it's hard to shake them out of your head once you see them! Plus, I think the only other WRX we have coming in anytime soon is a blue 5spd sedan. Who knows, maybe this one will stay around a bit longer( I wouldn't mind ).

We should have the full price list for the parts up on our site sometime next week, but as for the parts on the car, if you(or anyone) is interested in anything, let me know and we'll come up with something. Even though the car was not driven much, the parts are still "used" so they will be discounted pretty good(some more then others), again, if the car doesn't get sold as it is. Drop me an e-mail at nzwrc1@sunlink.net if interested in something.

[ June 07, 2001: Message edited by: Shik ]
Old 06-08-2001, 12:31 AM   #5
joe z
NASIOC Supporter

Member#: 599
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Vehicle:
2007 Impreza Sti
UGM

i hope you can bring one to maine that car is sweeeeeet!! i hope my car will look like that soon!!
joe z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2001, 11:17 AM   #6
FuJi K
Scooby Guru

Member#: 3687
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
MY99 GF4 JDM 6spd
NF Performance

i the WRX could do doughnuts right???

FuJi K
FuJi K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2001, 01:02 PM   #7
Shik
NASIOC Supporter

Vehicle:
1997 LGT wagon
2015 WRX on order

Well, looks like the car got a lucky new owner so needless to see we won't have it at Maine. And, he took the car with everything except the P1's and SO-3's(which may be sold already), so no used aftermarket goodies to be had(plenty of new though ) Kind of a bummer, but at least the guy got one hell of a car

As I mentioned, we might have another one for Maine so stay tuned

Matt
<A HREF="http://"http://www.wandlsubaru.com/f_display_ads.cgi?id=553533"" TARGET=_blank>W&L Subaru</A>