Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Saturday October 25, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
Bay Area Impreza Club
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Chapters > Bay Area Impreza Club Forum -- BAIC

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-25-2003, 11:19 PM   #1
1WRX2NV
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 17110
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: San Jose, CA
Vehicle:
02 wrx sedan
midnight black pearl

Default FS: PE1818 turbo

sorry plans have changed...I am not selling this anymore..


sorry
-freddie
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by 1WRX2NV; 09-07-2003 at 04:27 PM.
1WRX2NV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2003, 03:54 AM   #2
turrizt
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 40814
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Blacklick, Ohio
Vehicle:
2011 WRX STI Sedan
White Pearl

Default i want an 1818

Where are you located...
What kind of HP can the 1818 put to the wheels?
Why are ya selling it? In the market for one...
Will
turrizt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2003, 08:46 PM   #3
1WRX2NV
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 17110
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: San Jose, CA
Vehicle:
02 wrx sedan
midnight black pearl

Default

Will, I am sorry!! I totally forgot to edit this post. I did on the other I-club. I am not selling it anymore. I WAS going to get a bigger turbo...(pe1820) but I am going to wait til later now.

If you want a good, hard hitting, strong turbo...the PE's are sweet. With the 1818, I am hitting at least 300whp. Spools quick, and keeps on pulling. The 1820 is insane too. My friend with a 1820 ran from me on the freeway...looked like I just stoped. It has more high end (drag) where the 1818 is more low to mid....(daily driving).

Anyway, thanks for the reply though...and sorry

-freddie
1WRX2NV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2003, 09:17 PM   #4
turrizt
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 40814
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Blacklick, Ohio
Vehicle:
2011 WRX STI Sedan
White Pearl

Default

Quote:
Originally posted by 1WRX2NV
Will, I am sorry!! I totally forgot to edit this post. I did on the other I-club. I am not selling it anymore. I WAS going to get a bigger turbo...(pe1820) but I am going to wait til later now.

If you want a good, hard hitting, strong turbo...the PE's are sweet. With the 1818, I am hitting at least 300whp. Spools quick, and keeps on pulling. The 1820 is insane too. My friend with a 1820 ran from me on the freeway...looked like I just stoped. It has more high end (drag) where the 1818 is more low to mid....(daily driving).

Anyway, thanks for the reply though...and sorry

-freddie
Dude, no problem... Thanks for even replying to let me know what was up! hmmm that PE1820 sounds sweet! So if I have a vf34, I guess I would be getting dusted...?
turrizt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2003, 04:33 PM   #5
1WRX2NV
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 17110
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: San Jose, CA
Vehicle:
02 wrx sedan
midnight black pearl

Default

well depends on the set up...but if everything were the same except turbos...in a drag...the pe1820 would kill. But with your vf34...you would kill on the Autocross. So it depends what you want to do with your car and your style of driving. If you like the twisties....then you would want the pe1818. I havnt lost yet with it. With my set up it is faster than some of the "stages" that we know of on the market. BUT WE WONT TALK ABOUT THAT HERE!!

-freddie
1WRX2NV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2003, 06:21 PM   #6
dorifto88
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 17684
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Aging, on the verge of Death.
Vehicle:
1989 pathfinder
rusted red

Default

Quote:
Originally posted by 1WRX2NV
well depends on the set up...but if everything were the same except turbos...in a drag...the pe1820 would kill. But with your vf34...you would kill on the Autocross. So it depends what you want to do with your car and your style of driving. If you like the twisties....then you would want the pe1818. I havnt lost yet with it. With my set up it is faster than some of the "stages" that we know of on the market. BUT WE WONT TALK ABOUT THAT HERE!!

-freddie
btw there is going to be a UCDeez Nutz Stage package coming out soon
stage 1 includes:
Official UCD decal
Offical UCD bird poop on your car
Official UCDeez Nutz Hater gum in ur hood scoo[
Official UCDeez Nutz Hater door dings from the MU parking structure
dorifto88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2003, 07:00 PM   #7
JewPac42
Scooby Guru
 
Member#: 23260
Join Date: Aug 2002
Chapter/Region: BAIC
Location: -=3/1 Jew Crew=-
Vehicle:
Patr ick Willis
for Rookie of the year

Default

Quote:
Originally posted by dorifto88


btw there is going to be a UCDeez Nutz Stage package coming out soon
stage 1 includes:
Official UCD decal
Offical UCD bird poop on your car
Official UCDeez Nutz Hater gum in ur hood scoo[
Official UCDeez Nutz Hater door dings from the MU parking structure
Awesome, where can I sign up?
JewPac42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2003, 01:57 AM   #8
1WRX2NV
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 17110
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: San Jose, CA
Vehicle:
02 wrx sedan
midnight black pearl

Default

well, I just saw that the VISHNU stage 3 is hitting like 380whp so that "stage"...I wouldnt run against!! LOL hahahaha

-freddie
1WRX2NV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2006, 12:52 AM   #9
dorifto88
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 17684
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Aging, on the verge of Death.
Vehicle:
1989 pathfinder
rusted red

Default

ttt for freddie
dorifto88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
FS: Power Enterprise PE1818 Turbo 500$ Mecka20000 SCIC Private Classifieds 11 06-06-2009 04:16 AM
fs: power enterprise PE1818 turbo m@stro TXIC Private Classifieds 7 07-23-2008 08:01 PM
FS: CA pe1818 turbo JScoob Engine/Power/Exhaust 4 03-13-2007 11:25 AM
FS: PE1818, IHI style turbo. underground-mpyre Private 'For Sale' Classifieds 4 09-16-2003 04:33 PM
FS: PE1818 turbo IHI style underground-mpyre Private 'For Sale' Classifieds 0 08-18-2003 06:55 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:06 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Powered by Searchlight © 2014 Axivo Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - 2014, North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club, Inc.