|09-05-2003, 05:33 PM||#1|
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: SD, CA, USVehicle:
Calling all gamers...
Ok, first the disclaimer. I am a member of a gamer web site and they are running a contest to get people to sign up and list games for sale/swap or games wanted on their new gameswap service. So my main aim in posting is to get some of you who have a few minutes and maybe a few games you'd like to trade or sell to sign up and add a game or two to their service. If people sign up, there is a chance that I could win stuff.
That being said, here's the scoop.
ReadySetGamer is giving away a FREE GameSwap account to trade games, consoles and accessories! All you have to do is register at ReadySetGamer.com and you will be instantly activated to start listing items! Why pay other game trading sites when you can get a FREE GameSwap account with 25 listings for FREE! Just click the below link to register to get your FREE GameSwap account! No obligation whatsoever.
Click here to register
Extra details (this post is already too long for some of you so feel free to skip the details and just sign-up already)
Check out everything you can do with GameSwap.
1. You can list any console games, PC games or consoles for Trade or for Sale.
2. You can list items that you WANT. This way people with that game can find you and offer you the game!
3. You have a full contact management system to make offers, accept offers, reject offers and manage all of your trades online in your Member Section!
4. There is a safe trading system called ReadySetTrade. If you choose ReadySetTrade when you list your item it means both parties must send their items to ReadySetGamer. Once we receive the items and fully check them out we will mail them on to the other party. This guarantees you a safe trade!
5. There is a ranking system. That’s right. We made the extra effort to put a ranking system in so when trades are completed you can rank traders or sellers and they can rank you. You can search and see anyone’s feedback at anytime in your member section.
6. Simple to use and detailed help file. We worked hard to make GameSwap easy to use and intuitive. If you need help we have made a detailed help file in the GameSwap area. If you have any additional questions, please email us!
Once registered with ReadySetGamer you will also be entered FREE into all of their random drawings to win free games, consoles and other prizes. Register once for a lifetime of FREE giveaways AND a free GameSwap account!
If you read this far, I am impressed. But would be even more impressed if you Click here to register
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
|09-09-2003, 02:06 PM||#3|
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Smoke Diego, CAVehicle:
2002 WRX Sedan
I used a game swamping service long ago, forget the name, but absolutely loved it and missed it when it was gone. I'm gonna look into this.
|09-09-2003, 02:14 PM||#4|
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Albanyish, NYVehicle:
2012 STI, '02 WRX
'91 MR2, '05 Speed Triple
I usually sell my games through other sources, but I may have to check this out
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|OT:calling all gamers! calling all gamers!||kuldud||Vancouver Impreza Club Forum -- VIC||15||04-02-2009 07:35 PM|
|Calling all engineers, aerodynamicists, gear heads, and know it alls||bdcz2||General Community||63||07-14-2005 12:44 PM|
|Calling All Rhdudes, Calling All Rhdudes||JDheM||Mid Atlantic Impreza Club -- MAIC||13||02-23-2005 01:54 PM|
|Corey Haim Help. Calling all the undead who surf the web all day.||Mud Pig||Off-Topic||23||02-08-2005 12:14 PM|
|Calling all you on line CALL OF DUTY players||PARAMEDIC||Off-Topic||2||01-11-2005 07:25 AM|