|09-08-2003, 01:01 PM||#1|
Member Sales Rating: (27)
Join Date: Feb 2001
FS: Dell Inspiron 2600 notebook!
I have my friend's Dell Inspiron 2600 notebook, it's been used for 9 months and it's in fair condition. It's still under warranty until 2005 with onsite coverage. Currently, the ethernet port is non fuctioning but I put a service call into Dell for this and should have it resolved soon.
Here are the specs:
1. 1.2 ghz Intel Celeron
2. 256 mb of RAM
3. 30 gb Hard drive
4. DVD ROM drive no CDR writing
5. 3.5" floppy
6. 14.5" Screen
7. Selling with external Iomega 100mb zip drive fully USB powered.
8. Logitech quick cam with driver's installed
9. Running Home edition of Microsoft Windows XP
10. Microsoft Office XP pro
11. Microsoft works suite ver. 6
12. Includes carrying case from Dell with Dell insignia.
13. AC power adaptor, 50 ft of ethernet cord
14. Includes lithium ion battery with approx 2.5 hours of run time. (battery takes a full charge, operates perfectly)
It runs smoothly and quickly, never had a problem. I'm selling it because my friend wants to buy a powerful gaming desktop.
Any reasonable offer will be accepted.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|FS: Dell Inspiron E1705 17 inch Notebook||kosmider12||Tri-State Area Private Classifieds||2||02-18-2008 12:12 AM|
|FS: Dell Inspiron E1705 17 inch Notebook (NJ)||kosmider12||Non-Subaru Stuff||0||02-13-2008 02:12 AM|
|FS: Dell Inspiron 8100 $600 obo||StuBeck||Private 'For Sale' Classifieds||1||12-12-2004 08:05 PM|
|Possible FS: Dell Inspiron 9100 laptop||rogue||Mid Atlantic Impreza Club -- MAIC||9||11-09-2004 08:18 PM|
|FS: Dell Inspiron 8100 w/Docking Station & Extras||WRXerist||North West Impreza Club Forum -- NWIC||9||01-08-2003 12:34 PM|