Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday July 10, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC General > General Community

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Closed Thread

Old 09-26-2003, 09:38 AM   #1
holmskillt
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 44210
Talking JDM parts for parts for sale via e-bay

Hello, my name is Ian Wing and originally I am from the Bay Area, California. But about a month ago I came to Osaka, Japan to study, and get a look at all the awesome cars. I enjoy reading, painting and in my spare time, selling Japanese Auto parts to America via the internet. However, I'm new at this, and not that big of a car enthusiast, so I have no idea what parts people would want and how much they would pay for them. If there's anything anyone is interested in, you can e-mail me at ian_wing@hotmail.com and I'll see what I can do.

Domo Arigato Mr. Roboto
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Old 09-26-2003, 10:31 AM   #2
PARANOID56
Scooby Guru

Member#: 22035
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Vehicle:
2003 Brocoma DCab
71 FJ40, 13 DRZ400SM

Default Re: JDM parts for parts for sale via e-bay

Quote:
Domo Arigato Mr. Roboto [/b]
Noooooooooooo, not another Stix fan
I say some headlights, SAA turnsignels and side repeaters, that exhaust finisher, and anything else that is small and easy to ship. also, try no to over charge on shipping. because i have had these items shipped over from japan, and it was only 15bucks and it only took a week to get to me.
Thanks
Shane
Old 09-26-2003, 10:44 AM   #3
Subie Gal
GC84Ever
Super Moderator

Member#: 301
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Vehicle:
1970 FF-1 & '70 Van
02 WRX/01 RS

I'm sorry -
but if you're going to be selling things here on nasioc.com,
you're going to need a vendor ID as described in the Forum Rules you agreed to when joining here.

see:
http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show...hreadid=396737

specifically
17. Vendors must post all commercially oriented messages in the Vendor Classifieds forum.

18. Vendors who wish to promote a product or products to the club must be registered with a Vendor status. Information on becoming a vendor can obtained by writing to vendorrequests@nasioc.com. Please use "Vendor Request" in the subject of the e-mail.

Selling items that are not yours, or did not come off of your car - is considered vending.... selling used items from Japan to make a profit - definately qualifies.

I'm sorry. but i'm sure if you simply ebay what you have,
you'll do just fine

good luck
Jamie
Closed Thread