|06-12-2001, 11:13 PM||#2|
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: El Cerrito, CAVehicle:
2000 GC6 ej20 swap
fast n furious pt III
Hmmm, i think there are three pieces. snorkel, tube and secondary airbox? .. i could be wrong tho..
i will check when i get home..still at work!
|06-12-2001, 11:18 PM||#3|
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: Sacramento, Ca, USAVehicle:
Ok... Starting @ the Throttle body...
1) Rubber Tube to Filter Box (and Clamp)
2) Intake Box. (Consisting of Front and back Halfs)
3) 90 Degree bend from side, leading to main peice of pipe (which unless you have removed rivets should go all the way down to near the ABS)
4) Final (behind Headlight) peice, bolts to front crossmember (radiator/headlights also mount in the near area...)
As far as bolts go:
1) 2x Filter Box, either side...
2) 1x Shares the rear center most bolt off the ABS unit.
3) 1x The above mentioned crossmember, just over the passenger's headlight...
Sidenote, this is on MY00...
(Hope it helps)
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Poll: How many pieces of electronics equipment do you own?||tacomaprime||Off-Topic||34||08-25-2006 10:00 PM|
|How many people in your work have shown personal interest in you?||vapore0n||Off-Topic||3||06-28-2006 12:17 PM|
|quick question: how many washers in an RFL in an STi||cann||Factory 2.5L Turbo Powertrain||4||05-14-2004 11:18 PM|
|hey, how many pieces in rear sway suspension?||STi-Nismo Dood||Southern California Impreza Club Forum -- SCIC||1||01-11-2004 06:53 PM|
|How many beers in how long?||JGard||New England Impreza Club Forum -- NESIC||26||03-18-2002 12:07 AM|