|10-31-2003, 02:23 AM||#1|
Join Date: Oct 2003
06 WRX Sportwagon
I'm slowly shopping for probably a '95-'98 or so (price dependant) Impreza Sport wagon for a daily FUN driver with the dream of occasional rallyX (I have zero experience with SCCA so far) and would appreciate direct answers to 2-3 questions as well as any advice.
1. when did these cars get OBD2?
2. when did these cars get r134a refrig.?
3. what years have the 2.2l engine? do any have the SOHC 2.5l ?
4. Is there a HUGE difference in performance/handling between AT and MT?
5. Is there any decent performance 'tricks' short of forced air?
1 Lucky Texan
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|HKS Hi Power for a Twin Tip||kidzhc40||Private 'Wanted' Classifieds||0||06-02-2010 09:33 AM|
|Mattress shopping tips?||BigWrecKs||Off-Topic||17||06-20-2009 04:13 PM|
|Any tips on shopping for a subaru...?||Suparu89||North West Impreza Club Forum -- NWIC||29||10-21-2008 05:50 AM|
|Local shop with Bosal twin tips exhausts?||Ghost Rider||Tri-State Area Forum||23||11-12-2006 04:02 PM|
|Need Christmas Shopping Tips? $25-$50?||roffle||Off-Topic||8||12-04-2004 01:47 PM|