Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Tuesday July 22, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Archives > NASIOC Archives > General Forum Archive

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Old 06-17-2000, 06:55 AM   #1
Rally-RS
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 1355
Talking Rally Team members needed

Building a Rally Team to help run Pro events in an RS for this year, and a conversion to WRX over the winter for 2001. I am looking for interested Subaru Enthusiasts that may want to have some fun here in Michigan working on building the car, and travelling to Rallies with the chance to see other parts of the US and Canada.
My name is Steve Nowicki, I am located in Canton, Michigan. the car is a 99RS with 4000miles on the clock. With the roll cage build complete, I will need help preparing the car in my garage, and service on events.

This is an excellent opportunity to become involved in an experienced rally environment(I have previoulsy rallied in the US for 15 or so years) have fun, learn about the inner workings of your car and be in the thick of things. The plan is to have the car complete by the end of August for Ojibwe in Minnesota, then run a few "local" Canadian events and the ex-POR (LSPR) in October.

I cannot offer $ compensation, although grub and beer can easily be accounted for.

Any interested Subaru enthusiasts out there???

Thanks , and either reply to the thread or shoot me an e-mail...
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Old 06-17-2000, 07:00 AM   #2
Leonardo
Consigliere
Super Moderator

Member#: 185
Chapter/Region: South East
Vehicle:
2009 Civic EX
Silver

Damn! To bad I'm in Puerto Rico. If not, I would have signed up now!

Leo
Old 06-17-2000, 07:16 AM   #3
Memnoch

Member#:
Talking

Damn. What Leonardo said.
Leonardo, couldn't we *somehow* do rallyx in here at least? Gotta have fun sliding my subie!

Old 06-17-2000, 07:53 AM   #4
Leonardo
Consigliere
Super Moderator

Member#: 185
Chapter/Region: South East
Vehicle:
2009 Civic EX
Silver

Talking

We have to find some construction site or something!

Keep it sideways!
Leo

PS, have you ever drifted? It is $h!t loads of fun!

Old 06-17-2000, 01:19 PM   #5
Rally-RS
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 1355
You guys must have some gravel roads in PR, don't you? Just find a dead end road, drive at night and be VERY careful-stay to your side of the road.

Are there any rallies in PR???
Old 06-17-2000, 03:10 PM   #6
vtach

Member#:
Thumbs up

I don't think that I would be able to come to MI to help but I'd be able to help out at the POR. Been going since 92 and I have a good working understanding of SCCA ProRally along with a pretty good mechanical background. I would like to start rallying myself but I definitely need(in addition to funds) to get more of an insider view first (outside of being a course marshal). Live in SE Wisconsin if it matters. Email me if you like.

Old 06-17-2000, 06:26 PM   #7
montgog
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 911
Chapter/Region: TXIC
Vehicle:
2005 Sti
Silver

Just my freakin luck. I want to get involved in something that I love and you have to live in Michigan. Oh well if you come down here look me up. I'll help you if I can.
Old 06-17-2000, 06:42 PM   #8
Paully
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 1337
Exclamation

I am very intereseted!!!!! I live in warren MI and I am a SCCA member. I have a CRX in ITA, and I am looking for a car to turn into a rally car(Club events) I would be vary interested in Co-Driver, But I would be happy to be on the team for now!! I am at Paully6@hotmail.com Mail me there and we can talk. If I dont here from you, Good luck. once I find a car, we shall see each other! Later.