Just had the swap running & noticed the knock sensor wire had pulled loose. I fixed it at a gas station, but had tow it home. I guess a little piece of the sheild wire found its way into the inner part of the wire. I suspected this because I still had the knock sensor code after the repair. I fixed it proper with soder & shrink wrap, checked for continuity between sheild & inner connection (none), plugged the ecu connection back in & now I have no code flashes; only 3 short flashes, and will not crank. I noticed there is resistance between the shield & inner wire pins on the ecu. I ordered another ecu, but really don't know where to start diagnosis. I didn't do the wiring on the swap; was done by previous owner. Hopefully the new ecu will do the trick. It cranked a few times before I realized the knock sensor was disco. I've just had gremlin after gremlin in this thing as the guy never actually got it to fire himself (timing was way off).