Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Saturday November 29, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Archives > NASIOC Archives > General Forum Archive

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Old 10-04-2000, 09:52 PM   #1
Faraz
What?...
Do they speak English in What?

Member#: 1459
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
2008 WRX 5door MT
WR Blue

Exclamation I finally got my car ...kinda long

Yup I'm one of those people who have 600+ post, but didn't own a RS...well I did kinda
I bought a MY00 on April 5th ...it came in two days later...I picked the car up... drove it to my parents house ...then I found out I just lost my license for a YEAR! ... I tried to fight it but I lost...So I HAD to give the scooby back only driving it ONCE
I couldn't drive at all for 4 months the hardest time in my life ...You find out who your true friends are then (I digress and move on)... But after 4 months I got a Occupational License from 7am-11pm in the state of PA ...so things looked up ...I ordered my MY01 RS the second week you could order them before they hit the showroom floor, but because I HAD (not my fault) to get a Auto Coupe...it took two months before my car came in...well it came in today I'm coming home from school to pick it up ...But I can't even drive it home because of my DUMB OC License ...i can start driving it on the 10th... I'm going to come home the next weekend too so I can drive it.
it kinda sucks, but I can't wait to start ripping it up agian...ok start REALLY ripping it up, with the RS ...now I've got to get a job to get $ for mods... Hey TRi Tuning here I come!!!!!
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Old 10-05-2000, 06:56 AM   #2
Opie
Floresbian

Member#: 470
Chapter/Region: South East
Vehicle:
2015 Forester 2.0XT
'14 XV Crosstrek, '99 SF

Question

Ummmm why did you lose your license? "Ripping it up" might not be such a good idea on just an OC license.
Old 10-05-2000, 07:07 AM   #3
Tkacik
Scooby Guru

Member#: 847
Chapter/Region: South East
Vehicle:
'06 Titan Crew Cab
'08 Forester LL Bean

Yeah you micht wanna take it easy untill you get your reg license back. Why did you get it taken away in the first place.
Old 10-05-2000, 10:51 AM   #4
Faraz
What?...
Do they speak English in What?

Member#: 1459
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
2008 WRX 5door MT
WR Blue

Have a Nice Day?

The law doesn't like it much when you drive on a suspended license!