Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday October 23, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
Mid Atlantic Impreza Club
Mid Atlantic Impreza Club Forum sponsored by Annapolis Subaru
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Chapters > Mid Atlantic Impreza Club -- MAIC

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Old 11-23-2003, 03:36 PM   #1
Unabomber
Big Ron

Member#: 18062
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
on car parts so PM
me b4 j00 buy

OMGHi2U Hampton Roads crew of love.

So we had a little get together yesterday for those not in the know or unable to attend. Jason (avatarr), Robert (rbehny), Bob (LotusDrift), and Dave (VipersEatLotus) show up at my place. We spent about 30 minutes trying to find a UPS/FedEx store to ship off some stuff for Jason. FYI, all the "mailing stores" in southern VA Beach are closed by 4pm on Saturday??? We head to teh Chili's to try Jason's dessert that he vouches for. The consensus from the crew is Jason is an asshat and Ruby Tuesday's Tall Cake owns that stuff from Chilis. Not that it wasn't good mind you, but Tall Cake is "two chicks at the same time good".

Jason rolls out (jamming me up with his bill ) and around 5:30 Micah (Homemade WRX) and Rob (Syck_Driven_STi) and his girlfriend (forgot her name sorry!), and Dave's girl Jen all show up. Overall the meal was OK for taste (except for all the salt), but the conversation and the ceremonial throwing of sugar packets was really fun.

We all rolled out in force for RK Subaru. December 14th is the day we told them we want our next meet. Details to follow in a week or so. I did score a nice Subaru/STi T-shirt for free though. Everyone else hated on me, but hey....I asked first!

We then headed back to my house where Sean (Nuc1earWinter)showed up and we all had a few drinks courtesy of Mrs. Unabomber and Rob's beer run. I kicked everyone out around 11 since I had to work today.

My sincere thanks for everyone attending as I had a super time! So, to the Robs and everyone else.....you guys are great.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Unabomber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2003, 10:30 PM   #2
VipersEatLotus
Scooby Guru

Member#: 21007
Chapter/Region: NESIC

thanks for feeding and giving us drink! i installed my new hoses today but i think i might have a leak but it doesn't hit till high boost so i tightened everything all the hose clamps that i could see but didn't feel like taking the IC off again to tighten the two clamps on the bottom but i will see tomorrow.....next sunday the pulley goes on and then sometime during x-mas break the uppipe....so duncan think you will be around for that? hopefully if all goes well school wise we can put some other stuff on my car as well

oh well....it was nice making new friends, Black Rob....hehehe

Ron you and the wifey have a safe trip and see you when you get back.

adios,

big dave
VipersEatLotus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2003, 11:02 PM   #3
Homemade WRX
Scooby Guru

Member#: 33782
Vehicle:
96 bastard child
search FIRST, then PM!!!

I still can't believe I drank a V8.....wierd
Homemade WRX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2003, 12:27 AM   #4
LotusDriftx
Scooby Guru

Member#: 48528

Another trip to rons house an yet another recipe I demand to have. This time the recipe is just a pre bought margarita mix, but I still demand to know what it is, good lord those were good.

to add to the story, after rons a few of us met up at sonics, good times were definitely had by all : chris farley skits, cups of coffee, ricer and apc jokes, and then a ride home in nice cold weather and deep fog made for a very fun and interesting trip.
MINOR rob now likes his car again cause apparently he kept up with me and MICAH .
I talked to a guy with an srt 4 who was really cool when I got close to my house, hate all you want but fast is fast
. A lot of us like old muscle cars but how many would buy one?

And Jasons dessert de jure was pretty much a bust, as I got to enjoy some peoples leftovers. I know if it was tallcake there would have been no leftovers!

Last edited by LotusDrift; 11-24-2003 at 12:34 AM.
LotusDriftx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2003, 07:25 AM   #5
dunk
Scooby Guru

Member#: 15359

Dave, I'll be around all weekend so it shouldn't be a problem . Why not do the pulley and uppipe at the same time?

Duncan
dunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2003, 08:08 AM   #6
VipersEatLotus
Scooby Guru

Member#: 21007
Chapter/Region: NESIC

dunk, i just prefer to ride around for a while with a mod....that and its what i can do without a lift...that and around x-mas i hope maybe i can buy an exhaust for my car so i can put that on as well....
VipersEatLotus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2003, 10:26 AM   #7
Homemade WRX
Scooby Guru

Member#: 33782
Vehicle:
96 bastard child
search FIRST, then PM!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by LotusDrift

MINOR rob now likes his car again cause apparently he kept up with me and MICAH .
yeah..I didn't exactly want to gun the car when I can only see ten feet in front of my car
The "London Fog" was a lot of fun 30 mph all the way home

I hope next time we go to Ron's I can remeber some Claritin...that way I can go inside without dieing of cat
Homemade WRX is offline   Reply With Quote