Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Saturday December 27, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Technical > Subaru Conversions

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Old 02-09-2004, 10:19 PM   #1
scobaru
Scooby Guru

Member#: 31345
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
05 LGT, GC8, NA
blue, white, blue

Default any ej20 people with the 13 gal tank?

how far can you drive with the 13 gal tank with the EJ20? I'm worried about long trips and having to fill up all the time. how far do you guys with the 13gal tank can go with the ej20?
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
scobaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2004, 10:46 PM   #2
Kostamojen
Scooby Guru

Member#: 2272
Chapter/Region: BAIC
Vehicle:
2013 Subaru 599 :P
Galaxy Blue Sexy

Personally, I dont think it will be much worse then what im getting now with my 1.8... If im only doing city driving, i only get about 200 miles per tank (with highway driving, about 300)
Kostamojen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2004, 01:00 AM   #3
scoobyimprza
Scooby Guru

Member#: 24956
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
1997 Impreza WRX
Steel Blue Mica

My EJ18T with the 13 gallon tank is around 240 right now with a little more than a quarter tank to go. I credit that to my crafty tuning. Not really. I have the fuel turned down as far as I can for cruising and it's still rich as hell. It hurts my eyes.
scoobyimprza is offline   Reply With Quote