Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Sunday September 21, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
Rocky Mountains Impreza Club
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Chapters > Rocky Mountains Impreza Club Forum -- RMIC

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2004, 02:31 AM   #1
D-Speed 2.5
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 29516
Join Date: Nov 2002
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Location: Denver
Vehicle:
2005 WRX Wagon
Former GC O.G.

Default Spring Meet?

I know these ideas seem to always die but I was hoping there is or can be a spring meet in the works. Last years thing at Flat Irons was awesome and something of similiar size would be awesome. I know it is a ways off but advance planning is probably key. Would anyone else be interested?

I was thinking Second Creek Raceway. Maybe get a group deal for those who want to race and also maybe have a bbq and show in the dirt lot. I've been itching to tear up some tires once again as soon as the weather turns nice. Any ideas?
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
D-Speed 2.5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2004, 09:13 AM   #2
Diz
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 874
Join Date: Feb 2000
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Location: Colorado Mountains
Vehicle:
2003 Honda S2000
2004 Mazdaspeed MX-5

Default

I like the Second Creek idea. A bunch of us went out in the fall and pretty much had the run of the track (scary).

We can talk to Bob (SCR manager), but I don't think this would have to be anything official. The best time to be at SCR is during the week.

It seems like the most complicated part of this is determining who brings what for food. SCR has a concession stand, but I'm not sure if it's open during test & tune events. So, I think we'd be able to bring our own food without stepping on any toes.
Diz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2004, 10:47 AM   #3
Strepto
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 252
Join Date: Sep 1999
Location: San Antonio, TX
Vehicle:
2001 Arctic White
Camaro SS #1800

Default

considering that about 1% of the community still lives here you'll want to mention it at clubwrx.com where the other 99% lives (if you haven't already)
Strepto is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
VB Spring Meet pre-meet/Caravan Chevarian113 Mid Atlantic Impreza Club -- MAIC 57 03-07-2009 04:34 PM
Since subaru is giving away lift tickets..who wants to have a seven springs meet? b_tapper Tri-State Area Forum 32 01-14-2003 11:01 AM
AB Spring Meet 2002 FengShui Canada Region Forum 49 04-21-2002 02:35 AM
Springs Meet, part II Diz Rocky Mountains Impreza Club Forum -- RMIC 82 03-12-2001 07:42 PM
Colorado Springs Meet? Diz Rocky Mountains Impreza Club Forum -- RMIC 18 02-08-2001 07:00 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Powered by Searchlight © 2014 Axivo Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - 2014, North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club, Inc.