Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Tuesday September 23, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Archives > NASIOC Archives > General Forum Archive

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Old 08-19-2000, 09:02 PM   #1
munkis
Scooby Guru

Member#: 1847
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
Team Broken: V6 GF
rallyarmor.com

Talking NJ meet, thanks to everyone who showed!!!

Just wanted to thank all the guys who showed for the meet, I had a great time, we have to do it again, and for the first meet ive ever organized I think it went very well. Thanks for the support. The meet spanned 6 hours, with a total of 7 subies attending:

Chuck Halgre MY99 Aspen White coupe
Carmine Prezioso & friend Rich MY99 OBS White
Patrick K. Chin MY00 BRP coupe
Me, Jay McDade & friend Bill MY00 BRP coupe
Neil Fajardo & friends MY00 Aspen white Sedan
John Seput MY00 Silverthorn Met. coupe (awesome car!!)
Unknown guy(I forgot his name, sorry)MY99 Silverthorn Met. followed John in, we introduced him to the i-club

Thanks for comming out and showing your cars.
Hope you all had as good of a time as me, from the park, to the cruise to Rutt's Hutt,(were we showed that RX7 that he cant pass a line of subies!! right Patrick, hehe )
from chilling in Rutts parking lot, back to Brookdale, were John Seput met us, and showed us his car in all its glory!!

Pictures and other good stuff to come!!

Jay McDade
MY00 BRP RS coupe

* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Old 08-20-2000, 10:22 PM   #2
john seput
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 497
Cool

Thanks for all the compliments, yes we have to get together again. It was seeing addicted people like myself. Sorta like a 12 step meeting
Old 08-20-2000, 10:22 PM   #3
john seput
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 497
Cool

Thanks for all the compliments, yes we have to get together again. It was seeing addicted people like myself. Sorta like a 12 step meeting :

JS)
Old 08-21-2000, 03:32 PM   #4
felix
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 285
Vehicle:
1990 legacy wagon L
tan Ugly Duckling

Unhappy

I wish I could of been there I work in East Orange and was minutes away from you guys. If you plan another I will try. Nice pics.
Old 08-22-2000, 12:15 AM   #5
Pinochle
Scooby Guru

Member#: 638
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
93 L, 00 RS, 04 TS
pat + nat

RX-7? What RX-7? Oh... you must mean that red car in our rearview mirrors covered with our mystical Subie dust? Ha!

Well... here's what you've all been waiting for. Here are some pics from the NJ meet. More to come when McDade finishes up with his super slow film. LOL!
http://www.geocities.com/blu_rs

Sorry about the darn popup. I'm working on getting rid of it. Anyone got any hints to that, PM my arse.