Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday August 21, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
Rocky Mountains Impreza Club
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Chapters > Rocky Mountains Impreza Club Forum -- RMIC

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Old 03-13-2004, 07:00 PM   #1
otisfireboy
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 38639
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Vehicle:
2004 FXT
Silver

Angry Bashing Valley Subaru in Longmont

Ok Here it is, I had a friend out from New York for a ski trip for the last couple weeks and on one of our break days we deicieded to go to the place where I bought my car (Valley Subaru in Longmont) to test drive an 03 WRX (He might want one at the end of this year and has never touched a subie). I noticed when we got to the dealership, the same sonic yellow wrx that has been sitting there for the past year (or more) is still there, so we deicided to take it for a spin. This car is great and I would love to have it, except for the color. It has leather, CF trim , boost gauge, and some kind of proforance exhaust (they don't know). After taking the drive, of course they suck us in and tell us that they would really like to sell this car (cool I might be able to get a good deal, so we start dukin it out) I said that if I was to buy this car I would need to trade in mine. They look at my car and do whatever to it and tell me that they would be able to give me $12,000 for it (which is way more than I thought) seeing that I bought it from them for $13,000 a year and half ago (98 legacy gt 2.5L black and in good condition) They were willing to part with the WRX for $26,???. So I of course have to run it though wifey. We leave for one more week of skiing and come back. I take my wife to go test drive it and see if she likes it everything goes great and we are back at the tables again. This time some other sales big wig looks at my car and says that he will only give me $3500 for it, of course my mouth drops and hey, what the hell happened. So of course we end up walkin. I guess the whole point to this rambling on is that Valley Subaru in Longmont sucks how dare they try and stick it to me like that, they are trying to rip me off for $10,000 and I have only put 20,000 miles on the car since I got It , not to mention that the head gaskets went out after only having the car for 8 months, SO I SAY F**K THEM AND I DISCURAGE ANY OF YOU TO DO ANY BUSINESS WITH THEM. JUST THINK OF WHAT THEY WILL DO TOO YOU I am pretty ramped up about this Feel free to put all of your Dealership rants here. What goes around, comes around so much for supporting your local Fire Fighters!
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
otisfireboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2004, 07:39 PM   #2
Bussman61
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 32612
Vehicle:
1996 SVX
Laguna Blue

I've never had a problem with them before. I always take my car there when it needs to be serviced.

- Charlie
Bussman61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2004, 09:45 PM   #3
otisfireboy
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 38639
Vehicle:
2004 FXT
Silver

I am not sure how thier service department is, I am talking about the car sales department. Valley Subaru of Longmont Sucks
otisfireboy is offline   Reply With Quote