Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Tuesday January 27, 2015
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Archives > NASIOC Archives > General Forum Archive

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Old 10-23-2000, 07:15 PM   #1
munkis
Scooby Guru

Member#: 1847
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
Team Broken: V6 GF
rallyarmor.com

Have a Nice Day? My Scoobie goes to the body shop 2morrow

Well here is one big update on the status of the accident I had on oct 4th. Short of it Lady lost control of her car, hit gaurdrail spun spun spun, hit other guardrail, came back at me and my friend, hit his car then hit me while I was going in reverse trying to avoid her.

Well I got an estimate to replace the bumper cover,634.00 from my body shop. I took that to the ladies insurance appraiser, he was an azzhole. He said that bumper is repairable. I inturn said well the bumper was brand new b4 she hit it, and I want it brand new after she hit it not repaired. He said "we will pay to repair not replace." Blah Blah we will pay 469.00 he said. I left very pissed off. He said to call the main office today to find out how to get the money.

Before I called today I asked my boss(I work as a tech at a lincoln/jagaur dealer) for his advice, and if I had legit claim to argue for them to replace the bumper. He said I did and they should replace it. He told me to first go over to the body shop,(which is right next door to our dealer) and ask the owner of the body shop what he thought. So I did.

I told him that the ladies insurance company (allstate) didnt want to pay to replace the bumper and that the accident is 100% her fault. He said to me, no problem bring the car in tommorow I know the head guy at allstate, ill call him and get them to pay to replace the bumper. Just bring the car in and we will get the ball rolling. Haha I love it, its good to know people. Well now its rental bashing time, I hope I dont get a KIA.

By the way
Ferarah's Auto Body
37 Orange Rd Montclair NJ 07042
They charge alot of money but they do superb work. Absolutly amazing! They do an extemely large volume of cars, they dont adverstise, becuase they dont need to. Also they dont accept credit cards. But if you want quality work youll get it there.

Later all

Jay McDade
MY00 BRP RS coupe.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.