Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Saturday October 10, 2015
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Private 'For Sale' Classifieds

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 
Old 03-30-2004, 12:48 AM   #1
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)
Member#: 58255
Default Subwoofer with two 10" JL 10w3 and Rockford Amp

Im looking to sell my

Subwoofer with two JL 10w3 Speakers and Rockford Fosgate 750S Amp, With power wire and all

Everything 100% newly bought
Its only been used in one car, the gains were set Very low, for clarity bass not loundness.

Only used for a few months till i sold my Audi, and has been in my living room since.

Adult used, not over bassed. not ever pushed loud.. These speakers and amp are Brand Spankin New.. No wear on speakers or amp by any means I GUARANTEE IT You will not be disappointed

2 JL 10w3 Speakers New: 150 Each so payed $300

Qlogic Box with Port openings available payed $110

Rockford Fosgate Punch 750S Amp, factory rated at 814 Watts $350

Power Wire 1000watt capable and needed Cables and Amps $100

I spent a lot of money on it total about $860 not including professional installation.

Looking for around $680 for everything.. I am in pittsburgh, and can ship it for really cheap since i work for FedEx. I can also deliver it though if you are within about 100 miles or want to meet half way

E-mail at:
EvoLut is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links