Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Friday December 19, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Archives > NASIOC Archives > General Forum Archive

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Old 05-05-2000, 08:47 PM   #1
John2.5RS
Scooby Guru

Member#: 1140
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Vehicle:
2013 Ecoboost'd F150
Grey

Question Last day to get my00?

When is the last day one can special order a my00. I might not be able to for a 3 or 4 months and I don't want to be stuck. I want a 4-dr BRP but am still going to high school and won't be able to sell my old car due to the fact it's my only mode of transportation and I don't have a job where monthly payments are fesable.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Old 05-05-2000, 09:35 PM   #2
Paisan
Tri-State Track Instructor

Member#: 197
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
'14 Touareg TDI '14
BRZ http://48hrs.info

You probably can only order em til the end of may, maybe beginning of june.

-mike
Old 05-06-2000, 12:12 AM   #3
ColinL
Scooby Guru

Member#: 114
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
'03 Evo, Rice White
'01 Erion CBR 929

You don't "special order" anything from any Japanese company. They send stuff over, options are added (or deleted in some cases) after docking, and then they're allocated to dealers. Your dealer either gets what you want or gets it from one who does.
Old 05-06-2000, 03:04 AM   #4
John2.5RS
Scooby Guru

Member#: 1140
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Vehicle:
2013 Ecoboost'd F150
Grey

Angry

Not fair! I don't get out of school 'til june 15. I guess I'll try and get it sooner that I had planned. What's the deal with payments? You don't have to pay any payments until you get the car, right? Or are they done different on each deal?
Old 05-06-2000, 02:24 PM   #5
Bateau
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 1323
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Vehicle:
2000 Impreza 2.5 RS
Silver

John,

I'm ordering a MY00 sedan today. (hopefully, still trying to reach the dealer on the phone) I've been told that I should have no problems ordering the car by mid-May with estimated delibery in mid-July. You don't make any payment arrangement until the car arrives to the dealership and you're there to pick it up. The dealer will, however, ask you for a deposit of a few hundered dollars and some may ask you to sign a copy of a purchase order (mine did). So you can order the car now, graduate in June and have your new shiny RS arrive a few weeks after graduation. Find a good dealer, agree on the price and order it.

my 2 cents.
Max.